Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cp's progress log/my penis is important

I'm doing this

NBPFL: 4" (with a mean turtle at 3-3.5")
    FG: 4 3/4 "
    BPFL: 5 1/2"

NBPEL: 100%EQ 5 3/4"
    EG: 5 1/8"
    BPEL: 6 7/8"

Goal is NBPEL 7"
    and NBPFL: 5"
    I'm cool with my girth.

I've been at this since late october, started using the bathmate, and then I found the gym and I've been doing jp90 since November 17th 2015. I'm almost ready to purchase an ADS but I'm still trying to figure out which one will be best for me. It's between the Phallosan or the AndroPenis. More importantly I want to conquer my penis anxiety.

I am beyond dedicated I'd say I might be a little obsessed. To be continued...
    Goal: NBPEL 7"

Trying to outgrow this BM X20!!!!!

jp90 to the T every weekday.

my dick is feeling worked. Yesterday I did jp90 with extra 50 jelqs and did bathmate in the morning and one time in the evening, not sure if it was the 2 bm sessions but had a really good hang and loose feeling all night.. No sex.

Did jp90 today no extras, and one 15 minute bathmate. Been pumping consistently passed the 6 line which is a good sign for me. My pump size usually stays just below the 6 line so hopefully I can average 6 this week. bout to take supplements and try to woo my gf into having sex and most likely eating ice cream after.

Really trying to stay away from measuring, other than the measurements on my bathmate.. Been measuring too much, messes up my mindset sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst so staying away from it.

Idk if i'm doing this progress log right. Idk what kind of ice cream i'm going to eat. Staying positive about my manhood tho.

Comment

Rest days over.. Not too many good PI's these rest days. Starting up another week right now.

Going to do my stretches standing up, going to try to jelq standing up as well... maybe 150 jelqs standing up.. see if it there's any difference. Trying not to measure still.. pumping in the BM past 6 all last week and this weekend too.

Comment

Working...
      X