Progress through pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress through pumping

After a great pumping session, my stats are currently 7 X 6 3/4! I pumped until I was maxed out, pumped every 2 minutes to maintain maximum length/girth for a duration of 30 min, then measured about 1 min after my session, putting a cock ring on to maintain the size for a while. I hope this trend continues! Feeling very confident right now!
    Guiness
    (Tall, dark & slightly gritty)

" I pumped until I was maxed out"

What do you mean by this? Packed the cylinder?

If so, it is time to get a bigger cylinder.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      " I pumped until I was maxed out"

What do you mean by this? Packed the cylinder?

If so, it is time to get a bigger cylinder.
      Yeah, I packed the cylinder on length and girth was getting crowded too. I switched to my 9" pump that I just bought, but he seal was different, and air was leaking out. I have solved the problem by pumping with the 8" pump until I reach the top, then switch to the 9", since it seals better once I have maximized my girth temporarily. No problems so far, and I get a great hang afterward with the help of a rubber cock ring. Hopefully this trend continues.
      Guiness

Comment

i packed my cylinder a few weeks ago and i have to agree the feeling of achieving this is brilliant. i feel a lot more motivated towards PE. great effort keep up the gains

Comment

Of all the motivational information, stats, etc on this site, when you have visual evidence that you were at one measurement in the pump one week to packing it the next, it's a great feeling! It was also cool to realize that when I went to find a bigger pump, I had to search through most of them (80% only offered 8") until I found a bigger size to fit my goals. I am currently 8 X 6.25. (Mind you, the length is BPFSL, not BPEL, and the 6.25 is the result of a recent pump session). These stats will change due to forced alteration and not standard 8 am I-just-woke-up-with-this-monster size.
          I have found that patience is difficult when you are so close to your goal, but you can't break the 1/4 inch plateau you need to continue your progress. Fortunately, like Hanz and Franz, this site is here to pump you up! Stay motivated.
          Guiness

Comment

Working...
          X