Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length focus

Hi Guys
    I 'm in my 17th day on JP90 routine i've been doing pe exercice 1 month randomly before taking it seriously and starting JP90 routine in 2016/01/30
    if any one can give me some advice or exercise i can combine it with JP90 routine and focus more on lenght
    30January2016
    NBPEL 6,3
    MEG 5,51
    BEG 6,2

The "90" in JP90 signifies a 90-day program........and you're only on day 17.
    Many experience both L and G gains during the 90-day conditioning routine, so stick to the program
    ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

yes but i'm just wondering if i can focus on lenght during this period with some extra technique because i think that JP90 routine focus more on girth
      30January2016
      NBPEL 6,3
      MEG 5,51
      BEG 6,2

Comment

Hey Mike!

Welcome to the Gym.

I recommend you click on and read the Start button at top left of page Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the beginner routines, concentrate on the stretching exercises, and continue with it fo 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks Guys , i appreciate it
          30January2016
          NBPEL 6,3
          MEG 5,51
          BEG 6,2

Comment

Just keep doing the JP90. I'm on day 44 and I'm still not even doing the full routine. I do the stretches in 5 directions which generally takes me 10 minutes. Then I do 15 minutes of jelqing. I try to get about 50 good reps (both hands being one rep). I'm going to continue doing exactly this for the full 90 days. Then I will continue this program for another 90 days while adding in more reps to the jelq and possibly some added stretches. I'm going to do 6 months of lower intensity workouts before encorpoarating devices or training techniques.
            Start: 1/4/16---------> Goal 1: 7/4/16
            NBPEL: 6"-------------> NBPEL: 6.25"
            BPEL: 7"----------------> BPEL: 7.25"
            NBPFL: 3.5"----------> NBPFL: 4"
            FG: 4.25"---------------> FG: 4.5"
            EG: 5"--------------------> EG: 5.25"

Long Term Goal: 2017?
            NBPEL: 8"
            BPEL: 8.5"
            NBPFL: 6"
            EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by mike369 View Post
              yes but i'm just wondering if i can focus on lenght during this period with some extra technique because i think that JP90 routine focus more on girth

The problem there is how do you know which will be easier to grow, length or girth. In my case I put on length right away and I ended up stopping length work after I did JP90. Just do JP90 for 90 days and see what happens then go from there. Let's say you put on 1/2 an inch in length? If that ends up the case just stick continue with what works.

More is not the answer usually when it comes to working out any body part.
              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
              8 X 6 goal
              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by usernameofpeace View Post
                Just keep doing the JP90. I'm on day 44 and I'm still not even doing the full routine. I do the stretches in 5 directions which generally takes me 10 minutes. Then I do 15 minutes of jelqing. I try to get about 50 good reps (both hands being one rep). I'm going to continue doing exactly this for the full 90 days. Then I will continue this program for another 90 days while adding in more reps to the jelq and possibly some added stretches. I'm going to do 6 months of lower intensity workouts before encorpoarating devices or training techniques.
                I never used anything but manual exercises and if they are working for you I would stick to them.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Good luck for you too bro . i will , my routine is stretching exactly like written in the JP90 routine 1 time each direction except down cuz i've got LOT there (50 rep jelq + 30 rep Vjelq )x 3 sets
                  Ps : Of course with warm up and warm down
                  30January2016
                  NBPEL 6,3
                  MEG 5,51
                  BEG 6,2

Comment

Im doing the JP90 routine exactly like written ( 1 time stretch each direction ) that's why i think it's will be not enough to got some good gain. because i've been doing stretch exercise before but randomly without any program and warming up
                    Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                    The problem there is how do you know which will be easier to grow, length or girth. In my case I put on length right away and I ended up stopping length work after I did JP90. Just do JP90 for 90 days and see what happens then go from there. Let's say you put on 1/2 an inch in length? If that ends up the case just stick continue with what works.

More is not the answer usually when it comes to working out any body part.
                    30January2016
                    NBPEL 6,3
                    MEG 5,51
                    BEG 6,2

Comment

Hi Mike,
                      Complete the JP90 routine, the most important part at first is conditioning (safety) for your penis. My husband had great gains with the JP90 which he used for 18 months before he started to concentrate on girth. It is a great routine, let it work for you as it is designed, use it pure for 90 days before you add anything to it.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                      X