Progress log of Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress log of Jones

I'm starting this log because i'm one of the rare people that is only using a single device and I expect it to remain that way for about a year. My device of choice is the Bathmate. I've used it for about a month and a half and i've probably averaged between 4-5 days a week. 5 days a week is my goal but so far life and injuries got in the way a couple times. Still i've been quite consistent.

I started completely unconditioned and i've pushed myself a little too hard a few times, which resulted into some red spotting, lower EQ, or in one particular case some slight pain in a specific spot under my glans. The last one is what worried me the most. I still feel it sometimes, but it hasn't seemed to get any worse so i've continued my workouts.

I started too fast by pumping to the max pressure with an erection by week 2 of my conditioning and since then I went with a slow progression. By day 45 or so i'm going in with a fairly full erection and pumping to max pressure again.

The last two days I've had my best workouts to date. I'm finally hitting the point where my temporary gains are sticking around for a good 30-60 minutes. My flaccid hang throughout the entire day is improved compared to what it used to be as well.

I've showed an initial increase of .4 inches in erect length. I've debated in my head whether these are eq gains or actual tissue expansion and I really think it is expansion because my original measurement of 5.7 has been taken many times growing up with a very high EQ. Now i've measured at 6.1.

My girth has not seemed to change yet. There is a possible .1 gain in girth, but my measurements are slightly inconsistent. I didn't measure girth as I was growing up as much because I didn't realize it mattered much at the time for some reason. I'm paying much closer attention to it now and it is the main goal of my PE journey. I THINK i'm gaining though because there are times where my morning wood just felt really thick (for me at least) and I just needed to test it out. I don't feel like it's making much of a difference in the bedroom yet, but there is a self-confidence boost for sure.

Sorry for the wall of text. Going forward i'm going to try to drop updates from each workout and occasional measurements.

Edit:
    I'm sorry I didn't only use the device. I'm working in other workouts now. The bathmate alone for 3 months did give me nice gains though. I gained. a quarter inch in girth and .4 inches in length.

I feel fairly conditioned and want to add other exercises to add to the gains.
    biggerjones
    Last edited by biggerjones; 03-26-2016, 10:32 AM.
    Starting(1-4-2016):
    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
    Current:
    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
    Goal :
    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

By the way my flaccid hang is easily 25% bigger and that's being conservative I think. I don't measure flaccid hang nor do I plan to because i'm in this for the bedroom rather than personal appearance improvements, but to be honest it's boosting my confidence a little more than I thought it would.

flaccid gains are where i've noticed the most improvement.
    Starting(1-4-2016):
    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
    Current:
    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
    Goal :
    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Today
      - 3 minute warm up in the tub
      - 5 minute session with low pressure
      - 5 minute break
      - 20 minute session slowly working up to max pressure, which I held for 5 minutes

I do some kegels if I think my erection level is low while in the tube but otherwise there are no other mixed exercises.

Dong came out big and still looks pretty thick an hour later. I think i am going to stick with a very similar routine for a month or so. If anything i'm going to work up to max pressure faster, but based on the feel of the workout I don't think I can do that yet without injury.

as a side note I think I might be able to ejaculate while doing kegels in the tube if I wanted to. Sometimes it just feels really good. I don't want to overwork myself though so i'm going to limit kegels for at least a few months.
      Starting(1-4-2016):
      5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
      Current:
      6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
      Goal :
      7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

I was especially girthy this morning when I measured. I'm worried it's a temp gain, but it was really encouraging. I measured at 4.7 when I started at 4.5. My last workout was 20 hours ago and my gains don't normally stick around past an hour.

I'm taking 2 days off since my last two workouts were pretty intense and i'll measure again. I have high hopes that I will be able to report some girth gains with confidence, even if it's less than the .2 gain I saw today.
        Starting(1-4-2016):
        5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
        Current:
        6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
        Goal :
        7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

25 minute session yesterday. worked up to full pressure within 5 minutes. Came out huge, but I had the dreaded tiny red dots. They faded by morning. Note to self that that climbing up to that pressure so quickly is something i'm not fully conditioned for yet.

I'm going to continue with daily updates for now, but as my gains slow down i'm probably going to have a more structured weekly update. The daily updates are helping remind me of what's working well and what isn't.

Edit:
          Decided to measure after all. It includes a downgrade to length and an upgrade to girth. My penis was looking it's normal state and was rock hard when erect without any fluid retention at all. This was a good 27 hours after the last workout for a person that doesn't hold any temp gains even half that long.

The reason I downgraded my length .1" is because I only hit that once and it was too close to a workout. I'm starting to get a better feel for measuring my actual gains. I think I will have my numbers pretty darn accurate going forward, but i'll never be too stubborn to dock myself if I have a loss of gains.
          biggerjones
          Last edited by biggerjones; 02-22-2016, 02:53 PM.
          Starting(1-4-2016):
          5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
          Current:
          6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
          Goal :
          7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

yesterday:
            5 min warmup in tub
            5 minutes medium pressure - erect
            short break to get erect
            18 minutes working my way up to full pressure by about the 10 min mark

I'm turtling just a little bit when flaccid ever since. I still had good morning wood this morning. I haven't decided if I will work out today.
            Starting(1-4-2016):
            5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
            Current:
            6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
            Goal :
            7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Ended up working out despite the minor negative turling PI.

Standard routine again. Seemed to go pretty well, but was hitting maybe 5 millimeters shorter in the tube than my better sessions. Still quality expansion though.

Speculation on my size within the tube:
              On my best days i'm measuring at a very roughly measured 7 inches in bpel in the tube which is an inch longer than my actual bpel. Girth expansion seems nice, but I haven't thought of a way to measure. I think I'm coming out of the tube flaccid at a little over a .5 gain in girth, which is probably considerably less than the expansion under pressure.

I want to keep an eye on this to see if my actual size narrows the gap of the in tube expansion, as I suspect that my gains would slow down at that point and I might want to start tweaking my routine of adding in some bathmate stretches to see if i can boost some length gains.
              Starting(1-4-2016):
              5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
              Current:
              6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
              Goal :
              7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

I've been on for 8 days with only 1 day off in the middle.

Negative PI's:
                - had some good midnight wood, but had trouble getting erect on queue this morning
                - minor cold feeling on the head of my penis that went away over night (this was the most concerning)
                - slight tenderness at times

I'm going to take the day off.
                Starting(1-4-2016):
                5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                Current:
                6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                Goal :
                7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

standard workout.

Probably got about 15 minutes at max pressure and had some length extension in the tube longer than ever before. only by a few millimeters. I don't think it's really a sign of growth but rather a position I found to squeeze out a little bit of extra water for additional pressure.

There was some minor discomfort though at times and I'm getting that cold feeling on the head of my penis a bit. It's gone away generally within 12 hours and never looks discolored or anything. Still I think I really need to keep an eye on this.

Edit:
                  despite the minor discomfort my penis looks good. Maybe a couple tiny red dots, but no fluid retention. It's nice to be getting a little more conditioned.
                  Starting(1-4-2016):
                  5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                  Current:
                  6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                  Goal :
                  7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Took the weekend off. No measurable changes in length/girth. I'm still debating how often I should measure but for now I like measuring often.

Standard 5 minute warmup and 20 minute session today. Some more red spots after, but I assume they will be gone by morning.
                    Starting(1-4-2016):
                    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                    Current:
                    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                    Goal :
                    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Standard warm-up and 20 minute session. I wasn't feeling well today so I had a hard time getting fully erect for maximum expansion. Still it was a pretty solid workout and my hang was good for an hour or so.
                      Starting(1-4-2016):
                      5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                      Current:
                      6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                      Goal :
                      7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

normal warm-up and 20 minute bathmate session.

Still having a hard time deciding the best schedule. I might pump 6 out of 7 days this week because I feel great, but maybe the rest time is more important than the extra day of a workout.
                        Starting(1-4-2016):
                        5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                        Current:
                        6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                        Goal :
                        7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Same old workout today. I did notice that if I kegel while pumping I can get my penis a little deeper in the bathmate.

Probably about to take the 2 day weekend off.
                          Starting(1-4-2016):
                          5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                          Current:
                          6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                          Goal :
                          7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

probably somewhere between 20-25 minutes in the BM today. I was going really deep in the tube after that 2 days off. Probably pushed it a bit too hard because I have some fluid retention lasting a couple hours now but I suspect it will be gone in a couple more hours. A few red dots as well that should fade by morning.

Edit: I did a bit of edging and the fluid retention was gone.
                            biggerjones
                            Last edited by biggerjones; 03-08-2016, 07:10 AM.
                            Starting(1-4-2016):
                            5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                            Current:
                            6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                            Goal :
                            7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Another intense 20-25 minutes today. I edged to get rid of the fluid retention again. It only seems to happen around the foreskin.

Half of that time is building myself up to max pressure.

I might actually try to go again and take the day off tomorrow.
                              Starting(1-4-2016):
                              5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                              Current:
                              6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                              Goal :
                              7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X