Outlaw's progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlaw's progress

Just started on monday with JP's routine. I have done 2 PE sessions containing basic stretching,150 wet jelqs and 90 V-jelqs. Already noticed certain changes in flaccid state, but I'm very patient and optimistic about everything. My numbers are: 5.5" long and 4.75" in girth. I'm not having sex yet so I want it to be with something I'd be more confident about. So, having 2 days passed, I'm only wondering about how many days should I exercise and how many should I rest. JP suggest 5 days on and 2 off if I remembered it correctly. I read a lot of people saying that even 3 days in a row is having potential to become 'overworking' what I don't want to do. I would like someone experienced to give me some advice about this topic, having in mind that I'm not a total begginer, and my unit is already used to be exercised with. Thank you in advance, and I would like to recommend PE to everyone, it gives you, above all, great ammount of self-confidence. Good luck to everyone who is in 'the game'. Cheers!

OutlaW
    outlaw
    Last edited by outlaw; 02-02-2010, 10:28 PM. Reason: Mistake in number
    No signature.

You stole my identity. I'd say 5 on 2 off is not a problem. But you'll have to be the judge of that using your indicators.
    Start: 9/12/2010
    NBPEL - 6.85"
    BPEL - 7.5"
    MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
    NBPEL - 6.85"
    BPEL - 7.5"
    MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

When I was signing up, nickname 'outlaw' wasn't unavailable. Maybe our nicknames are similar but I don't understand why are you mentioning stealing. By the way, thanks for the tip, I think 5 on/2 off would be the best option.

Outlaw.
      No signature.

Comment

I don't know what was the thing that happened to me right now, but after my fourth PE session - my erection length is 5,9''. I noticed my penis is bigger than usual and I just couldn't resist of measuring him. I think (not hope) it's only for tonight, but movement from 14 to 15 cm is a huge thing in 4 days. I can't wait my Friday's PE session, and then measuring it again on weekend. I know it's not good to measure it often, but I must check this situation out completely.(Edit: It's not straight after, it passed 2 hours from PE session when the measuring was made)

Outlaw
        No signature.

Comment

Good job buddy. You might be a lucky fast gainer, or it might be from increased erection quality. Either way you look at it, it's bigger. I was only kidding about the name!
          Start: 9/12/2010
          NBPEL - 6.85"
          BPEL - 7.5"
          MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
          NBPEL - 6.85"
          BPEL - 7.5"
          MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

Thanks man. I think the logical explanation is the increased erection quality, but I'll wait until weekend to solve this 'problem'. I didn't realize it was a joke, sorry if I was being impolite.

Outlaw
            No signature.

Comment

First working week of PE is over (two off days left) and I am satisfied with the way things are going. Flaccid penis turtled once in 5 days, hanging better than before PE-ing. Erection girth is the same (4,75''), but length has changed. I measured 5,9'' in length-my starting stats were 5,5''. I used the same technique of measuring as before I started PEing, for girth and length both. Erection qualities are same as before PEing, but I always have nice erection, because I'm only 18 years old (best years for penis ). I'm 'shocked' how good things went in my first week. No negative effects, feeling confident about everything, my penis approves all exercises I'm doing. Rest for two days is on schedule, but I plan to do 100 kegels on each day. So, stats after first week:

EL:5,5'' - 5,9''
              EG:4,75''

Outlaw
              No signature.

Comment

Ah, I am so into this. I don't want rest days after I finally saw my penis touching my belly button. I am also happy I achieved that in my first week. Very excited about the prospect.

Outlaw
                No signature.

Comment

Good stuff buddy, remember the turtle and the hair. You dont want to be the hair that gets injured, slow and steady wins the race. But great that you have the enthusiasm, thats for sure
                  August 09
                  NBPEL 6.25
                  BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                  BPEL - 6.9
                  EG 5.4
                  Current
                  BPFSL
                  8 5/8
                  BPEL 7 15/16
                  EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                  NBPEL - approx 7"
                  The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Of course RockOfFox, I have that in mind all the time. When I first jelqed six months ago, I had some negative side effects and I learned about overworking from my own experience. So now, when I found out that I'm doing half of the jelqs required by the JP's routine, I don't want to increase the number yet. Maybe next month for half of what I'm doing now. Also, my exercising is commanded by 'less is more' phrase. Good luck to everyone!

Outlaw
                    No signature.

Comment

I missed Wednesday PE session, because of the earthquake so everyone had to rush out of the building and later I couldn't find time for exercising. Hopefully, mother nature will let me do my PE session tonight. By the way, my flaccid length is longer than before through the whole day, and girth is, it seems to me, twice the size. Erect length is still 5'9''(I can't believe it remained, thought it will disappear), girth is still the same. I will do PE until I reach my goal: 7x5 inches. I hope I'll reach it with the JP's routine.

Outlaw
                      No signature.

Comment

Ok, this was on the 11th of February. I was very excited about PE-ing and I knew it works. I stopped doing PE after this date. Reasons are good enough to stop PE-ing. So, on the 14th of July, I started PE-ing again. I measured 5.5 inches long, and 4.72 inches in girth. My program is 300 wet jelqs (100, 100, 100) and 50 v-jelqs everyday except Sunday. Tonight, on 29-30th of July I decided to finally measure my penis. Girth seemed bigger and it is. 4.92 inches. But erection length impressed me. 6.10 once, and 6.29 measuring it twice again. I think I reached this length few days ago because of the feeling in my hands. I found the concept that works for me and I have time to do PE exercises and I'm happy about this. So:

EL: 5.5 - 6.29
                        EG: 4.72 - 4.92

Started: 14th July.
                        No signature.

Comment

Working...
                        X