X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging my jp90 workout last go or nothing

So as I've stated before been jelqing for 6 months no gains

I'm 5,87 nbpel

So today starting from now I will log my workout every time i workout it was be for 90 days if I gain nothing I will quit pe forever and become a munk

Day 1 next post will also take rest days whenever I feel like it two at the max

Day 1

Warmed up hot towel 5 minutes

Stretch all directions held kegel for 10 seconds in each direction

My penis is small so stretching is hard when 30 percent flaccid

Did 3 sets of stretching in all directions plus 10 second kegel hold

Wet jelqing 240 reps 40-70 percent hard in between 10 reps it gets smaller so I jerk a little to make it fuller

Can't do v-jelqs cuz my penis is to small so I just do to 240

Edge masterbated for 15 minutes couldn't hold it on the 15 minute blew a small load use to be able to do it to 30 minutes whatever

So today was day one my flaccid is small after a the hot towel warn up it looks like a fuking nugget

Anyways that was day 1 logging so I can quit when I don't gain shit after all these workouts

Comment

Also I jelq like the tutorial vid it use one hand not enough room for two hand jelq also known has holding the base while jelqing to the glans

My glans have blood flow but I'm still the measly size joke

Comment

Love the Monk status haha. Good luck with everything. Hopefully you will gain this time around!

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Progress Forum.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Amazing how I've jelqed for six months and my flaccid looks like a peanut

Comment

Your dick is almost 6" nbpel. I was 6" my entire and never had any issue with size. Never a single complaint from the ladies. Your dick is perfectly fine even if you never grow. Get some self confidence and learn how to fuck and women won't care about your size. You are completely normal. There are a lot bigger problems in life then having an average dick.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Dmizzle what you don't understand is the time I put in and I'm not getting chit that's what I'm upset about

Comment

Veins got more apparent but no dick size!

Comment

I got you on the no gains. I know thats frustrating. However, you should have better EQ and more veins. My point is if you never gain, doing PE keeps your dick healthy.

Ive been stuck at 6.5nbpel for 8 months after gaining .5" but if I never gain anymore I am perfectly fine with my size and I will continue PE for the EQ benefits alone.
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

We ain't giving up boys one thing I will continue doing is edging for 30 minutes 2 to 3 times a day

Day 1 still and I did a little more stretching 8-10 minutes my penis felt warmed up and I edge

Comment

I edged for 40 minutes sorry post cut out and lots of Precum my dick was really hard I don't take any supps but d and zinc

Also I'm in shape workout often 6 foot 200 pounds just an average dick

I ain't giving up even when no results at least I'm hard as a diamond lol

Comment

Day 2 did edging in the morning

And stretching for 5-10 minutes kegel a little bit but my penis was warmed up enough for jelqs

So I jelqed for 300 strokes!!!

And edged for 30 more minutes

Wanted to edge longer but my penis had a sting lol not bad but usually means I need to stop

One thing I noticed from fluid build up during edging my gland looked puffed a little

Day 3 today edged in the morning after work will stretch jelq

Might try to stretch for 20 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by micropenis3inches View Post
                            Dmizzle what you don't understand is the time I put in and I'm not getting chit that's what I'm upset about
                            It's because you're doing it wrong and you don't listen to the great advise I've seen members throw at you, myself included.
                            Originally posted by micropenis3inches View Post
                            Day 2 did edging in the morning

And stretching for 5-10 minutes kegel a little bit but my penis was warmed up enough for jelqs

So I jelqed for 300 strokes!!!

And edged for 30 more minutes

Wanted to edge longer but my penis had a sting lol not bad but usually means I need to stop

One thing I noticed from fluid build up during edging my gland looked puffed a little

Day 3 today edged in the morning after work will stretch jelq

Might try to stretch for 20 minutes
                            Here's how you do it:
                            Warm up (Optional)
                            Then stretch
                            Then jelq
                            Then Edge for 20-25 minutes (OPTIONAL 20 MINUTES+/-10% IS OPTIMAL)

That's your routine. In the order you should do it. You should not be edging then doing your routine, half of it.
                            Doing girth work before stretching can be substituted but I don't believe it will matter the slightest with a jelqing and basic stretching routine. You do not need to have great EQ for your girth work and stretching with lube on your dink is not optimal.

I was told once that jelqing is a great supplementary exercise even after the beginner phase just to break the penis down before doing other exercises. But for your sake don't worry about this as you are not on a more advanced routine.
                            Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                            When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                            Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                            X