Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldspiceguys's Progress log

Hey guys,

I've decided to track my progress with a log.
    I've been doing PE since the beginning of 2016. My measurements as of the 30th of march 2016 are 13.8 MEG and 20.4 BPEL. I think I'll remeasure sometime around august. My current routine consists of:

2 days on/ 1 day off

10-12 min warmup

~25 min total of stretching, broken down as follows:
    30s* 2 directional stretches up, down, straight out, left, right, diagonally
    60s* 1 right/left/straight down btc
    40s* 4 tunica tugs

~25 min total girth work:
    15 min 3s horse-jelqs @60-80%
    4* 45 count kegel-ULI @90%

10-12 min warmdown

I also perform a 10-15 minute kegel routine on the 2nd day of PE and 10 minutes of reverse kegels every day. If I have time for it, I also double wrap a rubber band around the base of my penis before and after my routine. This provides very mild preassure and helps keep my flaccid penis nice and fat. I aim to wear it at least 4 hours a day.

I'm not sure if the excersize horse-jelqs already exists (most likely yes), but it is a jelq variation I came up with and I really like it so far. Basically, I "milk" my penis with my left hand, using a stroke that lasts around 3 seconds. Once I get to my glans, I take my right hand and squeeze the base of my penis as if I were to perform an ULI. This is very similar to a horse-440. I then kegel for 2 or 3 seconds while squeezing with both of my hands, take my left hand off my penis and start the process over again with my right hand.

So far I've made great gains with a similar routine (.3" girth and .7" length). Other than that I drink green tea with cayenne pepper and consume anywhere from 160-190g of fresh juiced up ginger daily. I also take ginko biloba and ginseng.

Creeping up on 6 months of PE. I've been following this routine religiously since I came up with it. Gains are starting to slow down but are still consistent. Right now I'm 20.7cm/ 8.15" bpel and 14cm/ 5.5" meg. I'll probably keep this up until I hit 5.75 meg and then slowly reduce the frequency of PE/ switch to a maintenance routine.

Comment

Hey everybody, I took a break from PE these past 3 months, still took ginger and green tea daily and kept it up with the endurance work (kegels and reverse kegels). Going to start back with PE again soon, I remeausred and haven't lost any size so I now I did something right!

Comment

Working...
      X