DTR Foreskin Restoration Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTR Foreskin Restoration Log

Well, I decided that I wanted to start a log to keep track of how much time I put in and to keep myself motivated so we'll see how this goes. I started Friday so I'll have to post my first 4 entries now. Please feel free to comment on my progress. I would love any suggestions or feedback. Thanks guys!

5/20/16 (1)

Got my DTR in the mail yesterday! I started using it today and wore it for about 6 hours total. I hope I'll be able to wear it for 8 hours soon enough. I decided to just start with the 6 inch push-rod instead of the 4 inch so I have a good amount of tension. I am using 2 rubber bands as well. I had to take it off after wearing it for about an hour each time. It hurt really bad taking it off so I'll probably take it off and put back it on more frequently. By the end of the day, the skin felt looser.

5/21/16 (2)
    Put in 6 more hours today. It didn't hurt as bad today. But after an hour of wearing it, I still felt significant pain. Today I split the time up a little more. I wore it for an hour straight for about 3 of the hours and as the rest of the day went on, I wore it for less time (50 minutes, 30 minutes, 20 minutes). The skin was looser than yesterday! I read about CI (Coverage Index) and found the chart online. I feel like I fit right in between CI-2 and CI-3. So I guess I would consider myself about CI-2.5. I consider myself lucky to not start out at CI-1.

5/22/16 (3)
    Wore it again for another 6 hours. I was pleasantly surprised this morning because I was able to wear the DTR for 2 hours and 20 minutes in one sitting. After that session I could only wear it for up to an hour. I then wore it for less periods of time throughout the day. I've figured out that my dick can tolerate the DTR.....but as time goes on throughout the day it starts to tolerate it less and less. It can also tolerate for significantly longer periods of time if I don't have any clothes on. The skin was similar to yesterday. Pretty loose. When I take off the DTR I can see all the extra skin. I am excited to see what kind of gains I'll have in a few weeks or so.

5/23/16 (4)
    Today I fell short of 6 hours. But only by about 15 minutes or so. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't wear it for 2 hours straight again in the morning. I keep thinking its going to hurt less and less as I continue to wear it, and it has a little bit, but not by too much. It felt ok this morning but by the end of the day, I couldn't even wear it for more than a half hour. I think I may take Sundays off to see if this will allow me to wear it longer the next day. I want to start jelqing again. Hopefully this time I can be consistent! I will start jelqing tomorrow.
    6/23/16 (Start)
    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
    3/31/22
    BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:
    BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
    Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

5/24/16 (5)
    Well unfortunately I only put in 5 hours and 45 minutes. I felt good about today though because I wore the DTR for 2 hours this morning and afterwards I wore it for 2 one-hour sessions afterwards. I have found it very helpful to take longer breaks in between the time I take it off and put it back on. I still feel significant pain when I leave it on a little too long. Its a pinching feeling. I feel like I really could have wore the DTR for up to 7 hours or so today but I got a little lazy towards the end of the day. The skin was very loose around the frenulum. I think this is where I will see my first gains.....but probably not for another couple of weeks But I did start jelqing again today. I did 300 strokes with each hand after I got out of the shower and a bit of edging afterwards. I also took measurements today but I want to take them again tomorrow to make sure I am consistent with measurements. I was excited to see BEG gains. I believe I gained this when I did jelqing a while back. BPEL: 6.25" BEG: 5.4". I am unsure if I measured correctly for flaccid measurements because I kept getting hard. Will take measurements again tomorrow to double check all of this.
    Swimbarracuda
    Member of the Month Dec 2018
    Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 05-25-2016, 10:43 AM.
    6/23/16 (Start)
    3/31/22
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

5/25/16 (6)
      Today I only put in 3 hours and 15 minutes.....I wore it in the morning for 2 one hour sessions. Then just for small amounts of time. I randomly got horny during the day so I jerked and then ended up exhausting my dick a little bit. This made it felt really uncomfortable to wear the DTR the rest of the day so I took the day off. I still did 300 jelqs per hand and edged after I got out of the shower last night. Instead of wearing the 6 inch push rod with 2 rubber bands I'm going to just wear 1 rubber band so that I can start wearing the DTR for longer periods of time.
      6/23/16 (Start)
      3/31/22
      Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

5/26/16 (7)
        So I tried wearing the DTR with only one rubber band. I was able to wear it for 2 -two hour sessions right in a row. With one band I wore it for 4 hours 49 minutes. This isn't enough tension for me so I went back to two rubber bands. I wore it with two rubber bands for a total of 4 hours 12 minutes. I noticed it a lot easier to put the device on since my skin is so much looser. As far as the pain goes.....to clarify, the pain has been coming from the area just below my frenulum where I have the most extra skin. While the device is uncomfortable to wear (which is normal), the pain has only occurred when I take off the device. Its like the device has been digging into that area. However, I have been more careful as I have put the device on and I also used a little bit of lube to prevent pain. So far, it seems to be working. I also did another set of 300 jelqs with each hand. However, I would like to find other exercises that are more intense. I feel like the jelqs are good but they aren't very intense at all.
        Swimbarracuda
        Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 06-13-2016, 10:58 AM.
        6/23/16 (Start)
        3/31/22
        Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

6/13/16(25)
          Well, I have been bad at updating obviously. But I decided I would try and just do a weekly update instead of daily. Probably going to be more brief as well. Over the past 2 weeks or so I have seen some progress! I am approaching Coverage Index 3! I think by Friday (Friday will mark 3 weeks since I started using my DTR) I will call it official since I'm already super close. I haven't been jelqing.....I figured I really want to focus on restoring foreskin first. But maybe I'll get back into it soon. I've been wearing the DTR for at least 6 hours a day. I have taken off probably 2 or 3 days over the course of the past 2 weeks. I also have been trying out a new method! I use the DTR with the tension screw now instead of the rubber bands but in addition, I am using the tugging method and the tension screw at the same time. I really like this method because it pulls on 2 parts of my shaft rather than one. The tension screw focuses on the inner layers of my foreskin while the tugging focuses on the outside layers. And the best part is I haven't had any pain! I'm excited to continue and can't wait till my skin is able to roll over my corona. I hope to see that happen by the end of next month.
          Swimbarracuda
          Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 06-17-2016, 11:31 AM.
          6/23/16 (Start)
          3/31/22
          Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Keep up the good work!
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

6/17/16(29)
              I've been trying to wear the DTR for a minimum of 6 hours a day although a couple of days I haven't gotten in 6 hours. My skin is so much looser! It feels great. Supposedly it takes about 2 weeks for the skin the to be fully stretched out. I'm at the point where I should start to see permanent growth. I'm so close to CI 3! After wearing the DTR for an hour or so I am definitely CI 3 but when I wake up in the mornings (I don't wear it at night) I'm not quite there. I continue to wear the Strap combined with the Tension Screw. I use both together for about 3 of my 6 hours and the other 3 plus hours I use just the Tension Screw. I need to stop masturbating in the middle of the day because this makes it harder to wear the DTR since I become more sensitive.
              6/23/16 (Start)
              3/31/22
              Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

6/24/2016 (36)
                I officially consider myself Coverage Index 3! My skin now touches the corona almost all the time when I'm flaccid. I noticed that when I'm erect I have way more slack than I used to. I've continued to try and wear the Strap combined with the screw whenever I can. On my busy days, I only use the tension screw. On average I wear the device for about 6 hours throughout the day. I don't think I'll be reaching CI-4 for at least 2-3 months.

I started doing manual exercises again yesterday along with wearing the DTR. I do 2 sessions of basic stretches with 500 jelqs. Once in the morning and once at night. I want to start clamping soon too. I noticed today that jelqing has conditioned my dick, helping me wear my DTR with less discomfort . Excited to see my results over the next couple of months.
                6/23/16 (Start)
                3/31/22
                Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Splendid efforts!

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your foreskin that made you want to use the DTR?
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                    Splendid efforts!

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your foreskin that made you want to use the DTR?
                    Thank you!

Well, I was circumcised at birth like a lot of other men and would like to restore my foreskin. I'm 21 so I feel like I have quite some time to enjoy sex still. Even though my new foreskin won't be exactly the same as my natural foreskin, I still want it back. Reasons why I am restoring my foreskin:

- Glans sensitivity will greatly increase (glans stay protected)
                    - Sexual intercourse, oral sex and masturbation will be more pleasurable
                    - Natural appearance and a feeling of being "complete"
                    - I'll feel accomplished for sticking to something everyday and seeing the results.

Overall, the main reason though is because I want my glans to be smooth and feel natural. Circumcised men have dryer, cracked skin on the glans. I really want that gliding motion that foreskin gives.

There's also more info at www.foreskinrestore.com. That site is the official Dual-Tension Restorer (DTR) site. There is more info about restoration as well as picture results from the man who created the DTR. Also, I've mentioned Coverage Index (CI) quite a bit. If you want to know what that is click here: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm (NSFW). My goal is CI-8/CI-9.
                    Swimbarracuda
                    Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 06-24-2016, 03:28 PM.
                    6/23/16 (Start)
                    3/31/22
                    Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Fascinating! Thank you for the info!

Comment

7/1/16 (43)
                        I have continued to use the DTR. I think I may switch back to just using the screw and maybe once in a while I'll use the strap. I think its much easier to manage this way. I'm still wearing it for about 6 hours a day. I have noticed that my inner foreskin (which is what I'm mainly targeting now) has started to show bigger wrinkles when flaccid and erect. I'm happy to continue seeing results! I also have been doing about 500 jelqs a day (I wish I had more time to do 2 sessions....I do 1000 every once in a while). I started clamping as well and have been doing that for about a week. My flaccid size seems like its bigger but I don't want to measure in case I'm getting my hopes up for no reason.
                        6/23/16 (Start)
                        3/31/22
                        Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Good gravy! 500 jelqs! All in one session?

Do you do this all in one session? If so, how do you avoid getting bored? How do you keep count?

So many questions, SB! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                            Good gravy! 500 jelqs! All in one session?

Do you do this all in one session? If so, how do you avoid getting bored? How do you keep count?

So many questions, SB! LOL!
                            Yeah I do them all in one session. To be honest, its pretty boring! I can't watch anything because I just lose count. I have to just focus on doing the jelqs and nothing else. After I do the 500 jelqs, I clamp for 30 minutes. 3 sets of 10 minute clamping. This idea came from a Hydeaway85's Success Forum. He would do 500 jelqs in the morning and 500 at night. With some clamping and edging. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do 1000 every day.

Actually, I don't mind the questions! They inspire me to keep going because it makes me feel like someone else actually cares about what I'm doing! Thanks!
                            Swimbarracuda
                            Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 07-02-2016, 09:19 PM.
                            6/23/16 (Start)
                            3/31/22
                            Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

7/10/16
                              Well, another week has gone by. Still wearing my DTR. My wrinkles are slightly bigger . I've been doing the 500 jelqs and clamping for 30 mins but I was a little sidetracked this last week with the 4th of July and stuff. And I keep getting horny and masturbating and this just ruins everything because my glans get too sensitive/slightly sore afterwards and I can't stand wearing the DTR for very long at all. I was also a little lazy. So, this week I'm going to change that! I got my Bathmate in the mail. Pretty excited. Trying to discover a good way to implement it into my routine. I keep getting tempted to measure but don't want to for like at least 3 months since I first started jelqing again. I think it makes me less motivated to check my size too often and not see results as quick as I want, so I figured I'd wait for several months at a time before I check. I might have to lock up my ruler....lol.
                              Swimbarracuda
                              Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 07-10-2016, 11:55 PM.
                              6/23/16 (Start)
                              3/31/22
                              Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Working...
                              X