Ujjayi's Big Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ujjayi's Big Adventure

Pee-wee: There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand.

Dottie: I don't understand.

Pee-wee: You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel. So long, Dott.

==============

Dear Gymnasts,

I think the time has come to use my super power of consistency and keep a log here on PEG. I was keeping a log on Thunder's Place.

But first...let me tell the whole story about me.

I'm a 44 year Black male (or African American if you prefer the term) who has been married to a Asian lady (she's 6 years older than me) for 13 years (will be 14 years this fall). When we got married, she was a virgin (me, not at all) and our sex life was less than stellar. I thought I knew about women's bodies from previous encounters and boy, I was ignorant.

As we got to know each other through love making, we eventually got better. Since she never been with any other guy, she would comment that I was big. I liked these comments from her. She could easily get me excited and there was no problem in the bedroom for awhile. All was good.

Then when I hit the 40's, my EQ started to drop. I would think that I was ready and then I would struggle to keep good EQ much to the frustration of my wife.

Frustrated, I did want any man would do...I searched the Internet for answers...

Cat_using_computer.jpg

I found PEG and was fascinated that a man can actually improve his EQ through manual exercises. The videos were very clear cut. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and it wasn't a train!

So I registered under the username "Ascension" and found a 56-week Dick's conditioning program then went to work.

I immediately started to have morning wood again and my EQ was amazing.

My starting stats (3/9/16) were incorrect however I learned how to measure correctly and on 4/8/16, I considered that date as my baseline which was: 14.50 cm × 12.00 cm.

During the training period, PEG crashed and I went to Thunder's Place. I quickly shot through the ranks to get to regular membership yet I still missed the people I met here.

I tried to log back in under my account but PEG did not play nice at all.

So I continued with TP.

When I measured the final day of the program, I was: 14.50 cm × 12.30 cm. I was happy about the girth gain...not too thrilled about no length. I figured this was due to over-training.

After the program, I started a new program: Dick's Dry Jelq Program [medium] - 4 week program.

One day, I decided that maybe I could try to log in to PEG since the site seemed to run faster now than before. I had to create a new account name yet I could get back in! WOOOOO!

So here is where my progress log will be.

Since I have two months in as a gymnast now, I added to the program testicle tapping and pulling to help in making my testes better. I also started to do edging, double squeezes, and ballooning too. Plus, I realized that dry jelqing is just not working for me and rather stick to wet because my EQ stays excellent.

The program keeps "ligament confusion." Some weeks are 1 on, 1 off. Other weeks are 2 on and 1 off which I like because I get easily bored and easily distrac...SQUIRREL!

squirrel.jpg

My current stats are: 14.50 cm × 12.30 cm and I am on a rest day today (Day 19). My flaccid looked incredible today...this may be due to the day being very hot and plus I did edging and ballooning yesterday night.

Tonight is date night with the wife so I will be...ahem...busy.

Thank you for stopping by to read. If you have any questions, fire away. I'm here to help or encourage or to make you laugh.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Day 20 (workout) and Day 21 (workout)

On Day 20, by God's grace, I woke up with morning wood and did the following workout:

* Hot Kegel clenches (100 kegels - 3 sec hold)
    * Basic stretches x 2 sets x 5 positions (31 sec hold) - twisted stretches.
    * Helicopter shake (31 sec)
    * Wet Jelqs (180 reps) - Self-talk included and I used different grips: C-grips, OK grips, alternating jelqs as well.
    * Hot Kegel clenches (180 kegels).

I finished with a contrast shower and then cold blast on the testes.

Day 21 (workout)

I woke up, by God's grace, with very strong morning wood. The strongest yet. This may be to extra playtime with the wife last night.

Shape report due today. The shape report is where I measure the following markers:

-erections (lower rate, same, higher rate)
    -getting erect is (easier, same, harder)
    - erections feel (harder, no different, softer)
    - staying erect is (easier, no different, harder)
    - morning wood occurs at (higher rate, same rate, lower rate)
    - flaccid penis feels (better, no different, worse)

The top score is 100. The score I received based on my honest assessment is 67 out of 100. This up 17 points from my last scoring (5/23/16). Good stuff!

Moving on...

* Hot Kegel clenches (100 kegels - 3 sec hold)
    * Basic stretches x 2 sets x 5 positions (31 sec hold) - The first set I did twisted stretches and the second set I did basic stretches yet the angles were diagonal.
    * Wet Jelqs (200 reps) - Self-talk included and I used different grips: C-grips, OK grips, alternating jelqs as well.
    * Ballooning (This wasn't part of the workout however I wanted to see how far I could get to the PONR. I judge by numbers based on the book that I am studying with 10 being orgasm. I was able to get up to 9.5 and stopped the urge to ejaculate.)

I finished with a contrast shower and then cold blast on the testes.

That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by to read!
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Day 22 (rest day)

I feel my wife kissing my cheeks this morning. That's was so sweet! <3

By God's grace, I woke up with morning wood again. YUS!

Rest day today.

I did my 3 x 20 daily kegels including some flutter kegels.

One big happening today is telling my wife that I do PE. This was huge (pun intended) and she is on board wholeheartedly!

I was a stealther for weeks and feels good to be open about what I am doing.

When I commented if she knew if something was different in our LM, she said that she said in amazement that she DEFINITELY felt the girth and expansion for sure!

She even encouraged me to go for more length when I told her my length stats! I love this woman!

Now she knows why I stay in the shower so long! LOL!

Comment

Day 23 (workout)

By God's grace, I had morning wood again. Good, good!

I did my 3 minute body brushing in the shower then my workout which is the following (200 Wet Jelq Workout):

* Hot kegel clenches (100 kegels - 3 sec hold)
        * Wet Jelqs (200 reps) - Self-talk included and I used different grips: C-grips, OK grips, alternating jelqs as well. I did kegels between sets when I got too high in erection level.
        * Edging/Ballooning x 3 (I went to level 9.9 on the 3rd attempt)

I finished with a contrast shower (also when I had the hot/warm water on, I stretched the skin on my testicles for 30 seconds) and then cold blast on the testes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comment

Day 24 (workout)

By God's grace, I woke up yet woke up late.

I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't notice if I had morning wood or not. Le Sigh.

I did my 3 minute body brushing in the shower then my workout which is the following (200 Wet jelq Workout):

* Wet Jelqs (200 reps) - Self-talk included and I used different grips: C-grips, OK grips, alternating jelqs as well. I did kegels between sets. Since I was pressed for time, I did R's Jelq Routine version with quick strokes except I did downward strokes and at times, I did slow strokes too. I did an extra 10 reps after my 200 was done.

I finished with a contrast shower (also when I had the hot/warm water on, I stretched the skin on my testicles for 30 seconds) and then cold blast on the testes.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Comment

Day 25 (Rest Day)

By God's grace, I woke up at 3 am-ish...my wife was crying because her hands and calves hurt due to housework.

I massaged her to give her some comfort. I noticed that when I woke up to her crying, I didn't have any morning wood yet when I touched her...BAM! I had morning wood instantly.

Once she was comforted, I laid back down and did some double erect squeezes since I was at 100%.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I went to do my contrast shower and testicle stretching.

Today I also did Oriental Massage later. I may do some other low injury stretches today depending on my mood.

I also will be listening to my subliminal recordings for PE and using Subliminal Blaster while I use the laptop today which is standard procedure.

Thanks for stopping by to read! I appreciate you!
            closed291
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Member of the Month June 2016
            Last edited by closed291; 06-03-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Day 26 (Workout)

By God's grace, I woke up however...

Man o Man...Busy day today...

I didn't get the normal morning workout in instead this was the afternoon.

* Wet Jelqs (200 reps) - Self-talk included and I used OK grips, V-Jelqs, and R's Jelq technique.I have to be careful because at times I can get to 100% EQ level without realizing it.

I also used the Prostate Aerobics Kegel app after my 180 at Level 2 then did a form of taping of the unit with my wash cloth during my contrast shower to prevent turtling.

Overall, a great workout today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comment

Day 27 (Workout)

By God's grace, I woke up early and man, my EQ felt so hard! I am wondering why after sex with my wife that in the mornings I have the hardest morning erections? Hmmm.

I did my morning kegels before my workout (20 reps x 3).

Final workout for the 4 week Dry Jelq Program [medium] - I actually do wet and used coconut oil instead of my wife's conditioner so she won't get upset. :S

* Wet Jelqs (200 reps) - Self-talk included and I used OK grips, C-grips, V-Jelqs, side jelqs, and R's Jelq technique. Also if I went to 100% EL, I did Uli's and another exercise where I would squeeze the base plus the glans for 20 seconds.

While contrast showering, I stretched my unit and wrapped it in my wash cloth to prevent any turtling.

Lord willing, I will take measurements and do a shape report. I sense that my girth has definitely increased (which is what I wanted). We will see! Stay tuned if you like!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you!

Comment

Day 28 (4 Weeks Completed!)

By God's grace, I woke up with morning wood...noice!

Welp...today I completed Okay Dick's 4 Week Dry Jelq Program [medium]. Again, I did start with dry jelq yet I switch to wet due to ease.

Final Shape Report for this program: 67 out of 100.

Final Measurements for this program results:

Day 1 was 14.50 cm x 12. 30 cm

Day 28 is 14.50 x 12.70 cm!

That's .4 mm increase! WOW!

I am glad that my eyes didn't deceive me because I have noticed how girthy my unit has looked recently. This is awesome!

I did my kegels for today (3 x 20) and I may poke around with some length stretches or more girth stretches. We'll see.

Lord willing, tomorrow I'll start Okay Dick's Length Program [medium] - 4 weeks.

As always, thank you for stopping by and reading my progress. I appreciate you!

Comment

Day 1 - New Workout Scheme

By God's grace, I woke up with morning wood and starting a new workout program.

I went ahead and inputted the same measurements from yesterday so I didn't bother to measure again. I don't want become measurement obsessed.

I did my 3 minute body brushing first and rolled right into the new program: Okay Dick's Length Program [medium].

Some of the exercises are the same with the introduction of a new exercise: Rotation Stretch.

Here's what I did this morning:

* Rotation Stretch (2 sets x 15 sec hold)
                    * Wet Jelqs (160 reps) - Self-talk included and I used OK grips, C-grips, V-Jelqs, and R's Jelq technique. Also I did some testicle jelqing too.

>> Final: 4 minute contrast shower with foreskin stretching during hot/warm water phase.

Note: During wet jelq with coconut oil, I tried my best to do the Ultimate Jelq techinque as explained by rbi99. I don't know if I did them correctly or not. :S

Comment

Day 2 (Rest Day)

Officially 3 month mark today!

By God's grace, I woke up with morning wood (even after doing testicle jelqs throughout the day yesterday).

I did my 3 sets of 20 kegels while in the bed and did 3 Uli's. I did my first Supra Slammer too (just 1 set) to get a feel for it.

Contrast shower this morning with testicle foreskin stretching and massaging.

I did edging and ballooning for 20 minutes although I went over the PONR.

I was frustrated then I remembered that this is a learning process and to be gentle with myself.

I may do more testicle jelquing today or just chill. We will see. I had a slight dull ache in the perineum area (maybe too much kegeling?) from yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you!

Comment

Just a quick thought here...
                        You gained 0.7 inch girth real quick.
                        Most of the PE buddys here seem to follow this lenght before girth system

Maybe you should look towards more static stretches and kess jelqing as it does not seem to increase your lenght.

Just a thought that went by..... Squirrel

WIP
                        Starting Stats 27/05/2015
                        NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
                        BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
                        NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
                        BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Originally posted by W.I.P. View Post
                          Just a quick thought here...
                          You gained 0.7 inch girth real quick.
                          Most of the PE buddys here seem to follow this lenght before girth system

Maybe you should look towards more static stretches and kess jelqing as it does not seem to increase your lenght.

Just a thought that went by..... Squirrel

WIP
                          Hi WIP,

Thank you for stopping by and thanks for the feedback.

Good point...fortunately I am starting the length program so we will see how this goes!

Comment

Day 3 (Workout)

By God's grace, I woke up early and had morning wood which was surprising. More on this later in my observation commentary later.

Shower Power time!

I did my 3 minute body brushing first and rolled right into the new program: Okay Dick's Length Program [medium].

Some of the exercises are the same with the introduction of a new exercise: Rotation Stretch.

Here's what I did this morning:

★ 5 minute hot warm-up - concentrating the hot water wand on the perineum and testicle area. I'll tell why I did this below in the commentary.

* Basic stretches x 2 sets x 5 positions (31 sec hold)
                            * Rotation Stretch (2 sets x 15 sec rotations)
                            * Wet Jelqs (160 reps) - I used OK grips, C-grips, V-Jelqs, and R's Jelq technique. Note: When I do my jelqs, I have my goal length and girth in front of me via my smartphone so I can focus. I did kegel during some of the strokes.

>> Final: 4 minute contrast shower (2 minute hot/warm then 2 minute cold) and cold water blast on testicles to wrap up.

✎ Training commentary and observations: Due to my over-zealousness with testicle jelqing on Day 1 (and possibly too many kegels), I had pelvic floor pain on Day 2.

On rest day, I massaged my perineum manually and also with a ball. I did some pelvic floor stretches. Before bed, I did a hot water and cold water blast on my perineum area.

The pain would float on and off even when I laid down. I did a yoga position where I would spread my crotch area open with my feet touching each other like a triangle. I massaged the perineum area more with gentleness.

I was unsure if I would be able to work out at all the night before Day 3. I did say a prayer to God ask for healing because I didn't want this setback for sure.

By God grace, I woke up feeling...actually 100% and was able to do the workout.

This experience taught me that LESS IS MORE and also introduced me to PFA - an acroynm I created called Pelvic Floor Awareness. During rest day, I noticed the times that my PF would tighten and I have to focus on keeping it relaxed. Now with this knowledge, I "check-in" with my PF to see if it is tight or not. This has been very helpful and challenge you to develop PFA yourself to notice.

Phew...what an adventure! LOL!

Thank you as always for reading and I appreciate you!

Stay classy!

Comment

Day 4 (Rest Day)

By God's grace, I woke up.

Before bedtime last night, I took a shower with hot water and warmed up my pelvis and unit. I did some stretches (basic and rotational) with my unit, testicle stretching, and tapping.

I had good morning wood...no pelvis pain. Thank God!

I did my body brushing for 3 minutes then spent time with hot water to warm up my testicles...I then proceeded to do testicle massages, tapping, and tugging. I added testicle and foreskin stretching.

Contrast shower for 4 minutes (2 minute hot/warm then 2 minute cold) with cold water blast finish on the testicles.

Since I had some time before starting work, I did 20 minutes edging and ballooning with castor oil as lube. LOL I did want to use our olive oil and actually found castor oil a worthy substitute.

I rode the level 8 and 9 without doing to 10 (PONR) successfully this time. I'm also learning the value of PFA because there are times I would stop and check then noticed how my perineum was clenching during edging. This time around I also watched my breathing...short panting causes me to come faster compared to deep breathing.

I learned alot from my mistakes from last time which is a good thing!

I may do some pelvic stretches today...we will see.

As always, thank you for stopping by to read. I appreciate you and stay classy! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Comment

Working...
                              X