Ex-gf mentioning size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-gf mentioning size

Hi there and really appreciate reading this! Its really important to get some others' perspective on this to analyze my situation (its therapeutical for me!).

It had a place couple years ago (5) when going to college I broke up with my girlfriend becouse of my psychical conditions and couldnt stand our distance-relationship.
    After couple months, one day we were chatting casually on the Internet. Then she (kind of playfully?) sent me a link with some compilation of Disney drawings with bulges(attach).
    nrm_1407420008-disney-prince-naked-strip-aladdin.jpg .
    She commented that they are "pretty decently equipped". I broke the conversation raging something about the fact "its not funny"(regarding my size). She responsed finally something like "Im sorry". It all looked like she wanted to do something playful/hot in this conversation(not just bring me down) by bringing it up... but I didnt find what it could be... only explanation I found is that she admitted what I was afraid about...

Back when we were together I talked to her about dick size - I suggested I am a little too small(as she was pretty tall girl) - she always said that Im just perfect and have "pretty" cock dadada...(we were our first sex-partners).

I fall into the average for the most part.

Now here is the question: how to read what she intended and what she said, given the information above...? I need help findin the truth and maybe burying the TRUTH in peace finally maybe...
    IwBeHuge
    Last edited by IwBeHuge; 10-04-2016, 07:13 AM.
    start: 10-2016, updated:10-2016
    NBPEL start->|15cm=5.9"|...
    EG start->|13,5cm=5.3"|...
    Bathmate BPEL :|17,7cm=7"|...

This is standard stuf,f the standard answer is this is an attempt to break your confidence and the standard thing is you will not believe it..

Comment

You know this girl, was she mean and nasty when dating to yourself or others?

Did she like to play mind games etc?

She may of just been trying to start up some sextin malarkey or you could of been trying to hurt you for ending the relationship. Only she will know.

I would do my best if I was you to forget all about it, it means nothing and shouldnt pray on your mind.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Or you could tell her how great the womens breasts are in the toons.

Comment

The thing is that we started our sexual journey together, she was such a sweet innocent sweetheart and I cant believe she would want to achieve something negative regarding me... She was the most caring and "good person" I met in life... This thing is really a demon to me... haunts me till this day...
          Are you implying this case might be the "unconscious"/impulsive women behavior to "validate" true manliness of a man? Like all those eevryday tests and funny behaviors? I believe in those... But in this case... I also "know/believe" that penis size matters - starting from evolutionary standpoint - one of factors speaking of men's healthiness, its visually stimulating etc...and so on blahblahblah...

@
          But part of me denies this somehow xD cant accept genetical unfairness in this regard. Ive been trying to forget it... but somehow when my mood floats up and down - this topic comes up... and this particular day in my life. I have to dig to somehow leave it at peace...

@and I dont really like big boobs (idk why)- they dont matter in sexual satisfaction to me and I know Im one of 0.000000001% probably.
          IwBeHuge
          Last edited by IwBeHuge; 10-04-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I swear to you penis size does not matter to me one jot. Please believe that as it's the truth.

If she was what you say she is (sweet, kind etc) why think the worst in her?

Could she not of sent it trying to start a conversation up with a funny image? You said she always thought your dick was perfect so maybe it never crossed her mind before sending that it would trigger this response in you.

That may of been a bit insensitive of her however if she felt there was no issue with your size in her mind then it's understandable why she would send the pictures without thinking.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Umm Tara a girl saying "perfect" or" nice"with regard to penis size umm doesn't allways go over as well as you might mean it if your sweet self said it.

Comment

Yes... but its not so straight-forward...
                When you are in love or atleast in decent relationship(in addition first one!) - really low % of people would have ballz to admit openly that here and there are couple inches too little/many...

The "perfect" and all that shit... sounds like casual comforting stuff, not the reality - becouse nothing is perfect.

She would never comment anything like this on me, but did it (without thinking probably) on some "pictures" that seem totally not on that far on the large spectrum :/ . Made me really feel small. Whatever reason she did it for(prbably unconsciously) she did it and it made me realise that whatever everyday life and stuff may be... women really might deep inside crave the "alpha with big one".

Im for the most part regular guy(with big ambitions), but It will take me years to get to the point in life when Ill have some kind of control and be self-assured becouse of my skills... People like feeling control in their life... Even if its just a bodypart-size thats rare and socially desirable. Whatever you do, whatever happens - you have it. There is low chance you will loose your dick and there will be nothing more attractive about you (in the extreme). More likely you will loose car/house and money won from the lottery.

Ive got really logical analytical mind and only convincing it with some kind of logical theory can help me put this thing aside for good . So thanks for contributions and waiting for some more clues! (No need for comforting guys, tell what u think, truth might be cleansing sometimes, even painful).
                IwBeHuge
                Last edited by IwBeHuge; 10-04-2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

If you had an amicable break-up, she's as sweet as you say, and the interaction you were having when she sent the pics was positive, then decent chance she was just getting a little horny thinking about the old days with you and didn't mean anything hurtful about sending the pics.

It was a bit insensitive, though, considering she knew you were self conscious about your size. What if she had small breasts, told you she was self conscious about it, and you sent her pics of big breasted toons. At least she said sorry (assuming it seemed sincere).

If you broke her heart or didn't handle the break up tenderly, watch out, even "sweet" women have a very long memory when it comes to guys who hurt them! Hitting back would make matters worse.

Anyway, that's the problem with communicating by text. If you want to try to rekindle things, do it by phone or in person.
                  Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                  05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

As you say guys do not respond well to the sort of wording your former gf used . It really is hard to believe that women think they do . Emm so what do you want me to say ,I am not trying to comfort you . I told you the truth and you rejected that(as I said you would) ,others comforted you and you rejected that . What are you here for if you are not going to listen to anyone.

Comment

Nutter Butters are delicious!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Okay I haven't had my coffee yet but I really think way too much imagination is going on!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Op, this is clearly your mental issue. You are on the high end of average, but seem to have some type of hang up about size and "genetic fairness"(whatever that is). Genetics are neither fair nor unfair. That is a human conceit, genetics are simply a consequence of survival and replication.
                          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                            even "sweet" women have a very long memory when it comes to guys who hurt them! Hitting back would make matters worse.
                            1.Ye... but there is a thing... (if this is true) - if she was deeply convinced and it was obvious to her that I had PERFECT DICK - how the hell would she get idea to play around this to hurt me? When u want to achieve this effect - you pick something seems "not usual/weakness" about someone.... This would mean she was only comforting me with "perfect" stuff and knew the 'other' truth.

2.If she was just getting naughty - she got horny to pictures of big bulges (bigger than mine atleast definately). Which would mean the "decently equipped" = more sexually stimulating for her (which is only a positive thing). But this means "perfect" stuff was bullshit comforting, becouse bit bigger would be "perfectER" xD.

Oh I forgot to mention... (Waaay after that). Other time I talked to her about cock size (I brought my size issue up) she mentioned that she wasnt with me for "that" reason... Which makes me feel like shit... physically...
                            Its good to know you are appreciated for the person ur being... but some people dont even have to be good person for that, becouse they are appreciated physically... would so much like to feel that I can be appreciated for "What I am" not how I act or shit...

Genetics are neither fair nor unfair
                            This is somehow my HUGE issue... especialy for recent times when I sorted and figured out most of the shit in my life... and this hovers and comes back unresolved always.... No idea how to jump over it. We are all physical beings(sexual beings) and it hugely influences our lives and whatever clues I start at... I usually end up with those aspects... I dig deep... but there is like no end for this... I somehow feel I dig as deep as its possible but there is still no answer... Maybe there is some great mystery of life that cannot be discovered by our perception?

@pegasus - im not here to get comforted, I also wont believe something just becouse he said it is this way. I'll try to find reason why someone told something or something happened. The whole human psychology is pretty logical thing and thats where Im coming from.

Holy sht most ppl wont probably even understand my points xd... the artist life dude... I admit having broad imagination and overthinking things... but thats just my nature, cant help it .
                            IwBeHuge
                            Last edited by IwBeHuge; 10-04-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Okay so now we're going off the deep end. I'll get some breakfast and come back!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X