Lost confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost confidence

Hello I have fallen in love with a amazing woman and things are great other than one thing, The first time we made love we needed a condom and I said I can only wear large condoms because normal size hurts.. I'm 7x5.8 and it's mainly the girth that effects condom size, anyway she goes in her room and grabs a magnum condom to her it was being nice but to me it created a million different thoughts like was her ex bigger why else would she have these so the next night I drank a bit and asked her. Bad mistake,, by the way she has a son and his dad wore the magnums, so she went on to say sex was painful but she didn't know if he was longer or the fact his penis curved. She said mine was the thickest and the best sex she ever had. But I can't shake the thought and I know it sounds messed up but it bothers me knowing it hurt with him only because it makes me think he is larger and I have never felt small till now, I just want to feel big again it's driving me insane....
    7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

You worry too much bruh.
    A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
    Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
    Tha wabbit replied "no"
    So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

I do worry alot I have extreme anxiety
      7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Man, come on, you're 7x5.8
        01/10/16 - BPEL: 5,6" NBPEL 5,1" MEG: 5,47"
        04/02/17 - BPEL: 6,96" NBPEL 5,7" MEG: 5,5"
        1st goal - NBPEL: 6,3"
        Final goal - NBPEL: 7"

:pimpride8lr:

Comment

Indeed it's very probable you are the thickest she has had, because 5.8 girth is well-above average, in the top 5% for sure (even more i think). Your length is also well above-average. So congrats, you have a big dick and actually nothing to worry about in this department (exept not to hurt the girl going to fast).

There's always gonna be some guy bigger than you, even if you make it to 9 inchesx6.5.

What's the point about talking about her ex dick size? This kind of conversation can only bring bad stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tomasssss View Post
            Indeed it's very probable you are the thickest she has had, because 5.8 girth is well-above average, in the top 5% for sure (even more i think). Your length is also well above-average. So congrats, you have a big dick and actually nothing to worry about in this department (exept not to hurt the girl going to fast).

There's always gonna be some guy bigger than you, even if you make it to 9 inchesx6.5.

What's the point about talking about her ex dick size? This kind of conversation can only bring bad stuff.
            Curiosity I guess after seeing she had magnum sized condoms haha, you're very correct though it's dumb for me to even ask her something like that..
            7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

I asked the stupid question to my girlfriend... I was blessed with all the answers I wanted to hear...................................But she's also a great liar.. Hahahahaha. We love to get our balls kicked in I guess.. oh well. Dude, you have a big dick. Show her how big it is when you stuff it up her butt, she will then without a doubt know you have a big one..
              10/16..............1/17.......4/17
              bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
              bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
              beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
              Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
              Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

If he was very thick she would have had imported condoms.

Comment

Magnums would fit way smaller guys than you. Maybe he bought them to impress her and she had them left over from when he was around. Even if he was long he apparently didn't know how to use it and banged her cervix too much (BTW a 6" long guy can bottom out in a lot of women). And she apparently didn't like his curve. She likes sex better with you and you got the girl. Don't show her your insecurities and enjoy.
                  Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                  05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Magnums are a marketing ploy which has been proven...I am actually surprised you didn't have a problem with putting it on at 5.8 girth?. It does also depend on the shape of your dick too.
                    Started: 7 x 5
                    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

You should never ask questions about your partner's previous sex life or size she's had etc. Nothing good can ever come from it.

The size of her ex is completely out of her hands for one and I can tell you now it wouldn't of mattered. He's her ex for a reason.

She's with you now, focus on being a happy couple and out these silly thoughts away before they do any damage.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                        Magnums are a marketing ploy which has been proven...I am actually surprised you didn't have a problem with putting it on at 5.8 girth?. It does also depend on the shape of your dick too.
                        I actually try to avoid condoms all together but the XLmagnums are about the only condom I have used that don't strangle my manhood off.
                        7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                          You should never ask questions about your partner's previous sex life or size she's had etc. Nothing good can ever come from it.

The size of her ex is completely out of her hands for one and I can tell you now it wouldn't of mattered. He's her ex for a reason.

She's with you now, focus on being a happy couple and out these silly thoughts away before they do any damage.
                          thank you it really is a thing that has faded but will pop up in my head here and there, were very in love and I don't want to mess it up over something that really has nothing to do with true love.
                          7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Originally posted by Mash87 View Post
                            thank you it really is a thing that has faded but will pop up in my head here and there, were very in love and I don't want to mess it up over something that really has nothing to do with true love.
                            Get over it. Who cares if you're not the biggest. Worry about being the best.

After my gains I thought I would try Magnums. At my max girth of 7.6x5.5" it was still kind of a loose fit. I haven't used condoms in awhile but also tried a regular and I still am in the "average" condom department. I guess I need to hit 5.75"+ to really belong wearing Magnums. Oh well, no biggie. Lol
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                              Get over it. Who cares if you're not the biggest. Worry about being the best.

After my gains I thought I would try Magnums. At my max girth of 7.6x5.5" it was still kind of a loose fit. I haven't used condoms in awhile but also tried a regular and I still am in the "average" condom department. I guess I need to hit 5.75"+ to really belong wearing Magnums. Oh well, no biggie. Lol
                              You all have helped out alot I just need to be happy with what I have and I know she is for sure!, I'm suprised at 5.5 it would slip off, would my .25 of a inch in girth make that big of a difference ?
                              7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Working...
                              X