Ex has started texting me need to be ruthless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex has started texting me need to be ruthless

My ex was brilliant I'll be honest, but we split up over a rough patch I hurt her but she played the part!!! anyway she has initiated texting me again for hours on end and clearly still loves and desires me , however she reckons she's starting to meet a sensible guy he's as boring as fuck but secure!! I've come to notice I end up doing a lot of passionate statements and I'm starting to think she loves the attention, she's getting

Basically I need to finish her off with one text now to make her pull her finger out, I don't bump into her so I have to be careful how I approach,

Ruthless but kind thinking caps on please guys I still want her in the future and she does me

Too bad, it sounds like she should move on.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ask her to make her choice once and for all...tell her that you are tired of this.
      starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

We were really happy when we were happy, she's playing games and needs a good mindfuck sorry so come on

Comment

Just tell her to leave you alone. Be the bigger person here and don't play games. Goodbye
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I've done it , found a corker, "stop wasting my time, you were never good enough for me and deep down you know the reason why"

Comment

I'd drop the mic and move on personally, but I can see where you're coming from.

Tell her that our time together was fun and it's best for both of us to spend time apart, that if your feeling were that strong for me that you wouldn't be playing with my emotions, that you're tired of this back and forth game, go make your new man happy, I ve moved on and you're immature behavior is really off-putting, I thought you were a better person than that.

That ought to do it.

Comment

I recall once hearing a statement and I have also applied it to one of my ex's when I was in a somewhat similar situation where she would usually just tell me her problems she was having with her new guy. I knew what her game was, she was playing with my feelings and it was getting me annoyed. I remembered the quote I heard I can't remember where but I had to say it so she could just think twice of what she was doing and it goes something like this:

"I am nobody's plan B! Either you choose me, or you loose me!"

From what I read in your post, it somewhat seems to me she is toying with your emotions. Personally I would say it would be best to stay away from a girl who plays with your emotions. The quote I have shared with you will surely let her know that you are not one who plays games and does not enjoy having his emotions played with, and that you are 100% SERIOUS about this. Being in a relationship is NO Game. Especially when true feelings are involved.
                Texas Cowboy
                Last edited by Texas Cowboy; 12-30-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Well said sir! ^^^

Especially the bit about staying away from a girl that plays with your emotions...usually the tip of the iceberg!
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

i appreciate the replies can i confirm she was a lovely woman but she was hugely insecure i dont think she would intentionally play with my emotions however i think shes doing this 1 . because she still desires me and 2. she wants to feel wanted to feed her insecurity, shes clearly thinking of me to be messaging me for 3 hours on the trot

Comment

Don't respond and don't read the texts. That's easy isn't it?
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

Cheerios. Honey nut.
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                          Well said sir! ^^^

Especially the bit about staying away from a girl that plays with your emotions...usually the tip of the iceberg!
                          Thank you. I speak from experience. People who play with other's emotions don't have the best intentions, and they assume they can keep toying with them again and again. The harsh part is that many who fail to recognize they are being toyed with don't realize it due to still being in love and/or being in a weakened state of mind.

The key is to analyze the events that happened in the relationship, and what caused the split. And also to know the other individual very well. Being strong of mind, understanding the pros and cons of returning with the individual, remembering the attitude and character of the other person towards one-self, recalling the experiences with the other person, and staying firm helps in finding out if one is being toyed or not. It is challenging to do so though, depending on the level of love and/or feeling pity one has for the other person.

Comment

Originally posted by alocacoc View Post
                            i appreciate the replies can i confirm she was a lovely woman but she was hugely insecure i dont think she would intentionally play with my emotions however i think shes doing this 1 . because she still desires me and 2. she wants to feel wanted to feed her insecurity, shes clearly thinking of me to be messaging me for 3 hours on the trot
                            Well, these texty-talkys text have to end somewhere, and eventually it has to be decided whether you two will make up, or break up for good.

Don't respond to her texts... and 2 things will happen:

#1: If she does not want to be with you... she will eventually give up and move on.

#2: If she still Truly loves You and has realized she has lost a wonderful being who made her feel appreciated, secure, and loved and wants to get back with you... she will eventually send you a text message with BIG CAPITOL LETTERS stating that she wants to get back with you.

It's a 50-50 shot, and it can go both ways. But it is worth the risk to finally end these unwanted texts you don't need.

Now the tricky part here is that you want her in the future. And she desires you, but she is with someone else. It's somewhat complicated.

The other thing that also plays a part here is the other guy.
                            Texas Cowboy
                            Last edited by Texas Cowboy; 12-30-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

well shes blocked me now its all so childish because the real her is such a great person,

Comment

Working...
                              X