Should I Cheat On Wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Cheat On Wife?

I have been separated from my wife for 25 months now. The divorce isn't going to be over for about 5 more months.

I haven't been with another woman for about 20 years. But i am so ready!

My mind has been set to wait till the divorce is final. But then i found out it's going to take about 5 more months. AAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT??????

I want it to be done now!! I would really like to have some fun sex. A real relationship right now would definitely have a turtleing effect on me.

What should i do?
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Originally posted by proactive View Post
    I have been separated from my wife for 25 months now. The divorce isn't going to be over for about 5 more months.

I haven't been with another woman for about 20 years. But i am so ready!

My mind has been set to wait till the divorce is final. But then i found out it's going to take about 5 more months. AAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT??????

I want it to be done now!! I would really like to have some fun sex. A real relationship right now would definitely have a turtleing effect on me.

What should i do?
    it's absolutely not cheating! Does she think at any point you two are getting back together? NOT!!!!

I moved 2700 miles away from my ex and had my booty call eight months after I left. My divorce wasn't finalized for another 15 months.

My exes new wife announced on Facebook that she was engaged to be married to my husband. I didn't even know I was divorced yet. He proposed to her the day our divorce was finalized. I just hadn't got the paperwork in the mail yet because my divorce took place over the phone across the country from each other.

If you both agree that the marriage is over and you're merely waiting on the legal system get out and start living your life today.
    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

I need more peanut butter, except this time, I need it to be personally delivered.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I would wonder/consider the following-

Is there any way your (ex to be) could use your action(s) in a way that could be harmful to you, your property, your money ? Any way this can come around & bite you in the ass ?

I don't know enough to answer any of that.
        Good luck to ya.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'd get a dog; safer and cheaper!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I'd get a dog; safer and cheaper!
            Lol!

I am saying nothing more.

Comment

Oh but it's oh so tempting!

Comment

From a strictly financial (non-religious / judgemental) standpoint, I can't advise you to have sex or even date, while still legally married. All it takes is a social media photo posted, or a PI your soon to be ex hires, and your FRIED...maybe even losing joint-custody privileges with your kids. THAT'S a pretty high price to pay, IMO.

Delay is an all to common tactic used in divorces by women (mostly), since guys tend to be "DONE", once they've moved out of the marriage home. It's used to wear guys down who have assets to gain a greater settlement, in order to speed up the divorce proceedings. Don't make the mistake of loading bullets in her gun by being "unfaithful" (legally) in your marriage...that's a mistake that could cost you your relationship with your kids, not only now, but for your lifetime. It's not a gamble worth taking, IMO.

Comment

I'm telling you it's a hard line for me to cross. it's taken me months just to get to this point. mentally i'm a lot closer than physically.

Is it wrong of me just to want to have fun sex with someone and not have a relationship with them?

HI, know you're lookin for a boyfriend and all but i wonder if we could just have just shallow erotic, glue you to the ceiling sex instead?
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

Much as I like Cusps post.

I was out having the time of my life . Who knew a 40 something bald single parent could get so much sex.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                      From a strictly financial (non-religious / judgemental) standpoint, I can't advise you to have sex or even date, while still legally married. All it takes is a social media photo posted, or a PI your soon to be ex hires, and your FRIED...maybe even losing joint-custody privileges with your kids. THAT'S a pretty high price to pay, IMO.

Delay is an all to common tactic used in divorces by women (mostly), since guys tend to be "DONE", once they've moved out of the marriage home. It's used to wear guys down who have assets to gain a greater settlement, in order to speed up the divorce proceedings. Don't make the mistake of loading bullets in her gun by being "unfaithful" (legally) in your marriage...that's a mistake that could cost you your relationship with your kids, not only now, but for your lifetime. It's not a gamble worth taking, IMO.
                      thanks for this insight jock. no i would never even consider this if it meant losing any part of the custody of the kids. But man, these pants are getting tight. maybe i'll have to buy a fleshlite. can you lick those?? dang, i'm missing sex.
                      goal--Contentment
                      proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Much as I like Cusps post.

I was out having the time of my life . Who knew a 40 something bald single parent could get so much sex.
                        And we should not stone you for this post why? lmfao!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Allright, thanks all for some insight. i'll stick it back in my pants.
                          goal--Contentment
                          proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
                            thanks for this insight jock. no i would never even consider this if it meant losing any part of the custody of the kids. But man, these pants are getting tight. maybe i'll have to buy a fleshlite. can you lick those?? dang, i'm missing sex.
                            That's a "good boy"...so order yourself a fleshlight, and perfect your stamina the next 5 months...You're gonna NEED IT 5 months & 1 day from NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              I would wonder/consider the following-

Is there any way your (ex to be) could use your action(s) in a way that could be harmful to you, your property, your money ? Any way this can come around & bite you in the ass ?

I don't know enough to answer any of that.
                              Good luck to ya.
                              actually it is a irrelevant.
                              The judge could care less about what you do and it has absolutely no legal bearing in a court of law nor is it even admissible.
                              These are absolutely the facts that I experienced firsthand.
                              The man that I am with now experienced the same thing over 10 years ago.
                              Feel free to get a hold of your attorney to confirm what I'm saying is true
                              "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Working...
                              X