Have a crush on 4 woman. Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a crush on 4 woman. Help

Help. I have a crush on 4 woman in one class and 1 other woman in another class. How do I pick one to approach?

My fears:

I pick one and end up thinking "what if" about the other

1 woman in one class, as then the other four won't find out!

Anyway, here you are assuming all 5 would want you too.

But generally, I have never had a crush on anyone.

So if you do, all 5 are equally desirable?

IF they are start thinking which one to go for, which won't risk your chances with the other one.
    CURRENT - :baby:
    NBPEL - 6.8 inches.
    BPEL - 7.5 inches.
    EG - 4.8 - 5.1 inches.
    BPFSL - 6.5 inches.

GOAL - :training1:
    NBPEL - 7.2 inches
    BPEL - 7.8 - 8 inches
    EG - 5.5 inches

Comment

Are you sure it's even a crush and not just you wanting to stick it to 4 attractive women? Either way this situation spells trouble... women talk and they will find out what you have said to the others. So just go up and talk to each one and see how things go. If nothing else you'll have some practice girls to talk to.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Pensivepenis View Post
        1 woman in one class, as then the other four won't find out!

Anyway, here you are assuming all 5 would want you too.

But generally, I have never had a crush on anyone.

So if you do, all 5 are equally desirable?

IF they are start thinking which one to go for, which won't risk your chances with the other one.
        Here is the thing, Pensivepenis, if I ask one woman out and she rejects me, then I move on to another, that will make me look like a dog. So I am trying to avoid that.

Only 3 are equally desirable in one way or another. One is very observant and smart, the other I feel pity for like a puppy, the last one would make for an interesting relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          Are you sure it's even a crush and not just you wanting to stick it to 4 attractive women? Either way this situation spells trouble... women talk and they will find out what you have said to the others. So just go up and talk to each one and see how things go. If nothing else you'll have some practice girls to talk to.
          I've thought about going up to one and telling her frankly, "I'd like for us to be friends outside of the classroom." In my head it sounds okay but in my experience, actually doing it will be 100% different.

Thoughts?

Side Topic: What does your signature mean?

Comment

Do Flowers Really Work

I've been considering carrying some small flowers with me on campus to hand out to all the women I find attractive.

I've already gave one lovely professor one which was met with great success.

There is a reason why I am asking, it is for science. I will tell all when I receive enough responses.

Comment

Relax.
              You can talk to each of them without asking them out.
              Communicate and pay attention to the messages that they send back to you.
              You will know what to do.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hey, novel thought, try asking them out on a non committal coffee date and see where it goes. No need to commit. A social setting is not necessarily a date so you risk nothing as you commit to no one yet, but they get them to experience you and give you feedback as to whether they are even interested or not.

Comment

I wouldn't try to date all of them at once, that's a pandora's box you don't want to open. And how would that make you feel if a woman was dating you and three other guys at once? It would probably hurt your feelings and sour your relationship with her.

If there is doubt in your mind about which one to choose then get to know each of them better until you can be sure about which one you connect with the most.
                  Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
                  Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
                  Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Women that are observant and smart are great in bed.

...and that's all I'm sayin'.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Women that are observant and smart are great in bed.

...and that's all I'm sayin'.
                      Made my choice. Lol. I'm kidding. Looks like I have some critical thinking to do. I will try the non-commital advice. I have never heard of such a thing. Sounds awkward to me.

Comment

Yes.
                        It works because it is a nice thing to do.
                        I do suggest, however, that you also recognize women for attractive traits beyond mere physical attractiveness. Acknowledge those people who improve your day in anyway: the administrator in your department that keeps things working, the nice lady with the pretty smile that you see on your way to school, the barista at the coffee shop who fixes your double expresso, skinny, matcha, mocha with just a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, every morning just the way that you like it.
                        Walking around handing out flowers to hot women is creepy, but recognizing people for the way that each makes the world a better place is a nice thing to do.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I desire a relationship but I am no fruitful (not my semen)

A man must be fruitful in order to share his fruits with his significant other. (Fruitful being generous with time, affection, $$)

I am a man of little fruit (not my semen).

I am a full-time, broke college student with no resources to share not even time and affection.

I was thinking until well after college, when I have a steady career and time to start a relationship.

My college professor says that college is the best time to expand your comfort zone and getting to know people.

How can I reconcile these two thoughts for a life full of experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by inquisitiveness View Post
                            Made my choice. Lol. I'm kidding. Looks like I have some critical thinking to do. I will try the non-commital advice. I have never heard of such a thing. Sounds awkward to me.
                            Dating or getting to know some one is a process of trying to find someone compatible with you. It is hit or miss when all you now is that you are physically attracted to her. You know nothing of the other side and whether she even is interested in you. Dating lets you put your best foot forward to try to win her affection. When you don't know, you enter a platonic relationship first and see if it grows. Ask her about the homework assignment and if she wants to work on it together with you. Find a starting point. Don't just randomly pick girls out of a crowd and say you want them. That doesn't make sense unless you are willing to truly introduce yourself the them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                              Yes.
                              It works because it is a nice thing to do.
                              I do suggest, however, that you also recognize women for attractive traits beyond mere physical attractiveness. Acknowledge those people who improve your day in anyway: the administrator in your department that keeps things working, the nice lady with the pretty smile that you see on your way to school, the barista at the coffee shop who fixes your double expresso, skinny, matcha, mocha with just a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, every morning just the way that you like it.
                              Walking around handing out flowers to hot women is creepy, but recognizing people for the way that each makes the world a better place is a nice thing to do.
                              Incredible reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X