Scared PE might push my LDR gf away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared PE might push my LDR gf away

Hey guys. I've been doing PE for about a month now and i've been doing the JP 90 program followed by edging after. So the thing is that i have a LDR with a girl that i really like. However when we first started dating we used to like play truth or dare over a video call which basically ended up in us having "cybersex". But now she's not really into doing that as often as me and it frustrates me alot. The thing is that since i started doing PE and edging i have a really big libido and then when i kind of talk about wanting to do that she's "busy" or whatever and i feel so rejected and i become mad at her. She does still want to talk all the time but i think the fact that i want to do it so much and she does not have kind of made it awkward to talk about. I'm really mad at myself for becoming mad at her because i should respect that she's not into it as much as me, but it's so hard for me and she definetly feels that i'm annoyed at her for this reason. I think the thing that annoys me is that i feel like i'm not turning her on anymore when she says she's not into it.

Does anyone have any advices for me? i really dont know what to do about this and i dont want to lose her over this stupid little thing.
    Start April 2017 - BPEL 6.7 inch X MSEG 5.2 inch
    June 2017 - BPEL 6.9 inch X MSEG 5.4 inch
    Big break
    end September 2017 - 6.7 inch X MSEG 5.25inch
    end November 2017 - 6.5 inch X MSEG 5.4inch
    mid December 2018 - 7.0 inch X MSEG 5.5inch

Goal - BPEL 7.5 inch X MSEG 5.5 inch

You can't force your wishes onto other people.

Let it go!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Her libido is likely to fall further

Comment

You have to accept that she just doesn't enjoy it. Don't take it personally.
        PE will increase your libido which is a good thing, you will have to deal with it.
        Concentrate on PE and surprise her with your gains next time you see her in person

Comment

Doubt you will lose her because of that. I been on a LDR for over a year now and i never experience this problem. Although sometimes i do call her and ask her to touch her body in certain places and certain ways, but i dont do it so much because it ruins the fun of it. Just dont act so needy or demanding theres a time for everything. Maybe she just doesn't want to skype sex maybe she wants you to tell her that something reminded you of her that is why your calling. its the simple stuff that matter.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for your reply.

Yeah i guess i have been really unfair to her by getting mad. I guess i'll just try to talk as little about it as possible. Do you have any tricks to like stop thinking about it all the time while talking to her?
            Big break

Comment

Why not try getting a girl closer to home?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Talking about it helps, i usually talk with my boy about hot girl and whenever we see girls we check her out sometimes lol it works for me tho. You just gotta do some self control gl.

Comment

Hi,

Find a woman that you are more compatible with.

Your relationship is more of a platonic/buddy kind of thing in her eyes it seems. I think it will only get worse for you.

PS You can't force it, it's gotta flow like a stream or river.
                  discreet
                  Member of the Month May 2017
                  Last edited by discreet; 04-29-2017, 09:37 AM.
                  NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                  NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                  NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                  Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

I have been thinking alot about that i should find another gf who is closer to me and has matching libido. However i really really like this girl and i want it to work out for now. But thanks alot for the advices. This PE and huge libido is kinda new to me so yeah maybe i just need to adjust and control myself haha.
                    Big break

Comment

Originally posted by FukNelson View Post
                      I have been thinking alot about that i should find another gf who is closer to me and has matching libido. However i really really like this girl and i want it to work out for now. But thanks alot for the advices. This PE and huge libido is kinda new to me so yeah maybe i just need to adjust and control myself haha.
                      Fine so get used to sexual frustration.

Comment

I have had two long distance relationships. Both lasted for a very short time. It doesn't work, it never has and never will as far as I'm concerned...
                        Started
                        01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                        19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                        Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Masturbate by yourself. Then set times when both of you are planning some the a dub together. Have you met in person yet?
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

PE has nothing to do with your gf.Its just the initial charm of the cyber sex is lost and now she wants the real thing.Those relationships don`t work, don`t get too emotional, there are a lot of other girls you`ll like.

Comment

Buy a fleshlight and take your frustration out on it, this will also help re-sensitize your penis as using your hand is a firmer grip then any pussy would be. Its a solid and cheap back up plan that cant claim alimony if things don't work out.

Comment

Working...
                              X