Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken image of reality

Hello everyone.
    What do you think? Why girls my age (22) are so atracted to weak looking hipsters with beards and skinny guys instead of normal or muscular one. I am talking about majority (in middle Europe). Whole my youth I was told that man has to be a man. Take care (but not obsesively like hipsters) and have good posture. Unfortunately what I observe is slightly different...
    START:
    NBPEL: 16cm (6.29 inch)
    EG: 13cm (5.11 inch)

CURRENT:
    NBPEL: 18.3cm (7.20 inch)
    EG: 13.5cm (5.31 inch)

GOAL:
    NBPEL: 19.5cm (7.67 inch)
    EG: 15cm (5.9 inch)

Originally posted by Dzordzi View Post
    Hello everyone.
    What do you think? Why girls my age (22) are so atracted to weak looking hipsters with beards and skinny guys instead of normal or muscular one. I am talking about majority (in middle Europe). Whole my youth I was told that man has to be a man. Take care (but not obsesively like hipsters) and have good posture. Unfortunately what I observe is slightly different...
    I was wondering the same thing about your generation. We have the same thing going on here and I'm so glad I'm not in my 20's anymore because I would be permanently single...lol

Maybe look at older women, or just wait until the "girls" become women. My life experience has taught me, the person you are in your teens and twenties is usually nothing like who we become.

If you are dead set on finding a partner at your age, try looking in places out of the ordinary. What do you like to do? What hobbies do you have? Find a organization you agree with and volunteer, this is a great way to meet a like minded person.
    Frog
    Member of the Month March 2017
    Last edited by Frog; 04-30-2017, 07:07 PM.
    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Dzordzi View Post
      Hello everyone.
      Oh, it's just the 60's being revisited. 'Oh, that guy must be Sooo deep thinking, he doesn't care how he looks." Hopefully Europe will have its own Woodstock. Be there Dz, free sex in the mud, just learn a few big words. Something like, Biclighter, three syllables. Have fun, don't stress . You're young, you'll find her.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I ain't a hipster and all the ladies love me...I think???
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
          OMG. You are so hip. That's the key to being hip, the hipsters don't think they are, but.....
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Maybe I'll claryfy it. I am not looking for a girlfriend (I mean desperately, it is obvious I would like to have someone ) since I know it usualy happens by accident. Don't perceive ma as some broke guy with complexes that wants to heare sth nice from random people on the internet. It ain't me xD
            I love sports and almost all my free time I do something so I don't feel like I am missing anything. Girls will be missing when they get older (30-40) while being fat from whole life of going somewhere (usualy to McDonald's) with boyfriend. Ofcourse going by car =D

This is another point. It looks like girls now are less paying attention to their weight. In my parents generation majority of womans are slim. Nowadays a lot of my peers are 2XL
            I was just curious what are yr experiences and how it was in your youth.
            Another interasting thinkg is that girls (as well as guys) spent 80% of their time on the phone having some kind of aversion to movement Oo

Don't think that I have some problem with/to girls. I love all of them xD It is just easier from my male point of view to observe girls.
            Only broken logic I have is... I'll explain it by speaking about cars.

Let's asume that there is some normal good VW Passast. A lot of people would like to have as good one, as possible. However not everyone can aford it so they take second hand car and it's totaly fine. But when this Passat have 500'000 km done, it is already used and not reasonable to buy. Of course dealers are lowering mileage, putting some vax on it and spraying leather to make seats look les used. But it is still the same old Passat. I don't want to drive 22 yrs old passat after 30 owners and some pseudo sporty looking bodykit (I am talking about the fake eyebrows tatoos that girls loves so much right now xD).

I know it sounds shallow but I am trying to cure my thinking =D
            START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
              If I am not mistaken GB is nest of hipsters =D
              START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

f56a668153745fc1e65a10a44e24114195ae0ced3ee5b633a90610c651e87475.jpg
                Women prefer bad guys to have fun and good guys to get married.
                Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

They aren't hippies. There aren't many hippies anymore. They just incorporated the style. Don't feel badly though all the groups you aren't part of are pointing the same finger at you guys and saying I really hate the sporting jocks. Or whatever.
                  Try respecting every body. It really makes you look strong and respectable.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Don't mean me wrong i was just kidding.I love Eric Cartman and when i've read "hippies" that came to my mind.Trends, fashion or styles don't make a person bad or good, only actions make them bad or good.
                    Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
                      [ATTACH]87897[/ATTACH]
                      So we have to define what actually "bad boy" means.
                      First def. from urbandictionary.com:
                      "A young man who has many characteristics of a naughty boy: he's independent and willful; he does what he wants when he wants; he doesn't follow trends, they follow him..."

Simply I have totally different vision of bad boy (mostly by looking on my grandfather). He was relatively aggresive (nth strange since he was born during war and then lived during comunism). Fighting was his second name. He always knew how to organise money and merchandise. Even though we had nth. in Poland during comunism (only vinegar). When someone "touched" his pride he was able to fight for it untill death.

Second place where I was observing "bad boys" was in my childhood neighbourhood. It was not the best place (luckily I had normal family) to be. You needed to fastly learn how to fight since patological kids and teens were not willing to have normal fun. Whenever someone was insulting you there was instant fight and no speaking behind back. You just had to be tough.

This is how I see bad boy. Agresive, dominant, violent with masive posture. I think that even though I am calm person (+ I have very positive and calm face) and I never looked for troubles, there is more of a bad boy in my than in thoes hipsters and skinny guys. I know how to fight, when someone tries to play me I become aggresive and I have honor over everything. I would call them actors not bad boys =D

START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

I have to add one more important think. IN POLAND WE CALL ALL THOSE SKINNY GUYS WITH IPHONES AND STYLISH CLOTHES HIPSTERS. I hope it will make my statements more clear =D
                        START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
                          [ATTACH]87897[/ATTACH]
                          This fucking terrifies me to be quite honest. It basically means that if a woman is willing to get married they no longer expect to have fun, in essence. So what's the point?
                          My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
                          Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
                          Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
                          1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

I always wonder how women manage to make such bad decesions re men . Then I think on the ex wife sigh .

Comment

Your meeting the wrong women, if you love yourself, a woman will love you, atleast it think so.

Comment

Working...
                              X