Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Woman (who have bigger hands/feet?) than the typical actually have Bigger Sized ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Woman (who have bigger hands/feet?) than the typical actually have Bigger Sized ?

So my question from peoples experience, do Do Woman (who have bigger hands/feet?) than the typical actually have "deeper" vaginas? So basically its better to gave bigger **** for them? thats what they would prefer?

Anyone with experience notice something similar to this?

Not that I have noticed .
    I would say as a vey general rule a bigger taller girl can take a bigger longer dick but even then it doesn't mean they want one.

Comment

What is your motivation for asking such a question? So, my wife is 5' 9"- what do you infer from that? She has small hands and small feet. How would any of that make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        What is your motivation for asking such a question? So, my wife is 5' 9"- what do you infer from that? She has small hands and small feet. How would any of that make a difference?
        I mean just particularly the hand and feet, like for example their "pelvic girdle" and such?

Comment

Also, i have seen 2 Asian girls and they both felt different based on their smaller/hand /smaller/feet when it comes to sex.

Comment

Pelvic Girdle? What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
              Pelvic Girdle? What do you mean?
              Their pelvis has all the private parts.

this
              http://thehumanskeleton.weebly.com/u...961623.jpg?595

Comment

I don't believe hand and feet size determines vagina size any more than hand and feet size determines penis size. Mores the shame as I haven't seen any body 5'11" tall with bigger hands and feet than mine. Size 12 shoes, and extra large hands 5 5/8 inches across the knuckles. My natural penis size was very average at 4.9 BPEL x 4.6 meg. I am also not aware of any credible scientific studies showing evidence of either.
                Some cultures bind women's feet causing them to be tiny footed? No evidence shows the vagina being tiny though.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  I don't believe hand and feet size determines vagina size any more than hand and feet size determines penis size. Mores the shame as I haven't seen any body 5'11" tall with bigger hands and feet than mine. Size 12 shoes, and extra large hands 5 5/8 inches across the knuckles. My natural penis size was very average at 4.9 BPEL x 4.6 meg. I am also not aware of any credible scientific studies showing evidence of either.
                  Some cultures bind women's feet causing them to be tiny footed? No evidence shows the vagina being tiny though.

Im referring to the combination of Hands/Feet little bigger than the average.
                  Ever noticed a girl that would have "bigger looking hands and feet" ? not that i dislike it or anything, just an observation.

Comment

interesting that you mention that tho.

Comment

Although from my past experience i have noticed a difference... maybe its just me

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        There have been studies showing differences in vaginal size among different races, but the size differences were not significant. But then there were variations within the same race, so uh ... yeah. But nothing I've read had anything to do with the size of hands and feet. Basically, everyone is different. Also, muscles within the vaginal wall can be tight or loose depending on if the muscles are weak or strong ... and "loose" vaginas can be made tighter through things such as kegels and pelvic floor exercises.

TL;DR

There really isn't any observational means to tell what a woman's vagina is like.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                          There have been studies showing differences in vaginal size among different races, but the size differences were not significant. But then there were variations within the same race, so uh ... yeah. But nothing I've read had anything to do with the size of hands and feet. Basically, everyone is different. Also, muscles within the vaginal wall can be tight or loose depending on if the muscles are weak or strong ... and "loose" vaginas can be made tighter through things such as kegels and pelvic floor exercises.

TL;DR

There really isn't any observational means to tell what a woman's vagina is like.
                          Hmmm? Interesting. When when my wife rides me she tends to favor her left side during penetration. If I try to straighten out her ride, she'll shift back. Now I just go with it.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Facial Features Can Reveal Vagina Size – Glamerotica101

This article is spot on, anyone else?

Comment

Again not in my experience. They seem to miss the boat where I'm concerned and also where my desire was concerned. Very small sample group I know.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X