Am I really pleasuring my GF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I really pleasuring my GF?

When my cock is hard its about 4 inches people before have telled me its small as fuck before but my GF says its perfect for her and makes her feel so fucking good. Is it true or shes just trying not hurt my feelings? I see her toys and they are huge like probably 2 time the size of my cock. When I ask her about this she says mine feels better inside her. Its all lie? or no?

If she says she enjoys it and likes it then why are you doubting her? Just because she has toys that are larger doesn't mean that she prefers them to you. Have you ever seen her use them? Do you know if she's inserting them all the way or just part way?

I've been with my PrimaryLover (PL) for over a year and a half. We're not exclusive (not my choice) and in that time I've been with 3 other guys, 2 of which were FWBs before I met PL. Each of them has a larger penis than PL. Each and every time I've thought how sex is so much better with PL and how I enjoy him so much more. And every time I'm with PL after having been with someone else I think Oh FUCK YES this is exactly how this is supposed to feel.

So just because she's got some stuff that's bigger, doesn't mean she enjoys it more than you.

Comment

She's probably not lying, no.

But some random fucker like myself replying to you in a penis enhancement forum isn't gonna know your girlfriend better than herself. I'd say you're better off trusting her; it's not me you get to have sex with, and I'm definitely not having sex with her either, I can assure you.
      My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
      Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
      Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
      1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by Fapperbate View Post
        When my cock is hard its about 4 inches people before have telled me its small as fuck before but my GF says its perfect for her and makes her feel so fucking good. Is it true or shes just trying not hurt my feelings? I see her toys and they are huge like probably 2 time the size of my cock. When I ask her about this she says mine feels better inside her. Its all lie? or no?
        You love her, she love's you ?
        My top goals:
        1) Positive mind
        2) Top-notch EQ
        3) Stamina
        4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
        First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

No one can tell you does she lie to you or no.

Comment

Im right there with you in terms of having this question. 11 years into my relationship (married for 9) i found a dildo that my wife had that is way bigger than me. It is a crushing feeling and does nothing in terms of believing her when she tells you your dick feels so good. For me, it made sex rather lackluster at times knowing that my dick hits 50% less nerve endings and fills 50% less space and can only hit 1 of the 2 spots (if shes even in the mood to be able to feel that spot), its almost an insult to be told "you feel so good", like thats what shes supposed to say. I understand though. Are her comments gunuine or is she just trying to save face and your ego at risk of loosing your income, built in baby sitter, chore doer, fix broken shit guy, and doesnt want to disapoint her family cause shit couldnt keep a stable man who has his shit together. But hell, look on the bright side, you know about theese toys relatively early in the relationship so it wont be suprize that you have to live with 11 years into it. I can tell you that had i found something like this with in the first few years of our relationship, we would have gone our separate ways. Before this dildo i felt that we were very sexually compatable. Now, im questioning that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1tufftunica View Post
              Im right there with you in terms of having this question. 11 years into my relationship (married for 9) i found a dildo that my wife had that is way bigger than me. It is a crushing feeling and does nothing in terms of believing her when she tells you your dick feels so good. For me, it made sex rather lackluster at times knowing that my dick hits 50% less nerve endings and fills 50% less space and can only hit 1 of the 2 spots (if shes even in the mood to be able to feel that spot), its almost an insult to be told "you feel so good", like thats what shes supposed to say. I understand though. Are her comments gunuine or is she just trying to save face and your ego at risk of loosing your income, built in baby sitter, chore doer, fix broken shit guy, and doesnt want to disapoint her family cause shit couldnt keep a stable man who has his shit together. But hell, look on the bright side, you know about theese toys relatively early in the relationship so it wont be suprize that you have to live with 11 years into it. I can tell you that had i found something like this with in the first few years of our relationship, we would have gone our separate ways. Before this dildo i felt that we were very sexually compatable. Now, im questioning that.
              Aw come on, dude! Get your head out of your ass! You shouldn't be givin' this guy BAD advice like that! If you bought a blow up doll to screw, would you buy the ugliest one you could find or the prettiest, with the "Magic" vibrating vagina? It's just a fawkin' toy! Dildos can't compete with a REAL LIVE DICK, regardless of size! Get over it, and learn to USE what ya GOT!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Aw come on, dude! Get your head out of your ass! You shouldn't be givin' this guy BAD advice like that! If you bought a blow up doll to screw, would you buy the ugliest one you could find or the prettiest, with the "Magic" vibrating vagina? It's just a fawkin' toy! Dildos can't compete with a REAL LIVE DICK, regardless of size! Get over it, and learn to USE what ya GOT!
                Respectfully, as someone who has faced this situation well into a life that has been built together, he needs to make a decision as to if this is something that hes comfortable with. I personal wasnt and share some of the same feelings. That being said, the "what if" and what was actually done is not a fair comparison. I never used, bought or kept any form of male toy. Why? Even though she has said she would befine with me having one, didnt and wouldnt do it out of respect for her and on the off chance that she really wouldnt be ok with it. "What if" is open ended. It sure wouldnt make my dick any smaller thus giving her less pleasure. Now conversly, she did get a dildo way bigger than my dick. You cant tell me that my dick feels the same to her now that shes had that thing in her. I can tell you that i have to work a hell of alot harder in bed now. My average size WAS probably fine (or close to) before this thing. But anymore,probably not so much which coukd explain the lack of motivation for sex on her half, cause the realthing just doesnt quite do it like it used to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1tufftunica View Post
                  Respectfully, as someone who has faced this situation well into a life that has been built together, he needs to make a decision as to if this is something that hes comfortable with. I personal wasnt and share some of the same feelings. That being said, the "what if" and what was actually done is not a fair comparison. I never used, bought or kept any form of male toy. Why? Even though she has said she would befine with me having one, didnt and wouldnt do it out of respect for her and on the off chance that she really wouldnt be ok with it. "What if" is open ended. It sure wouldnt make my dick any smaller thus giving her less pleasure. Now conversly, she did get a dildo way bigger than my dick. You cant tell me that my dick feels the same to her now that shes had that thing in her. I can tell you that i have to work a hell of alot harder in bed now. My average size WAS probably fine (or close to) before this thing. But anymore,probably not so much which coukd explain the lack of motivation for sex on her half, cause the realthing just doesnt quite do it like it used to.
                  So you're jealous of a lump of silicone? Your "problem" is NOT between your legs...it's between your EARS! Work on that...

Comment

So you're jealous of a lump of silicone? Your "problem" is NOT between your legs...it's between your EARS! Work on that...
                    Maybe your right jock. In this guys situation, atleast theyre just datting. If she's breaking him off a peice then cool, hit it while you can! They haven't invested in anything together yet. Plus, thats what BF and GF is for, to feel eachother out before fully committing.

In my own defence, and then Jock you can have the last word; my wife packed on the wieght, let herself go and admitted it and knew it bothered me yet did NOTHING to try and fix it. That lead to me no wanting to have sex with her and she said at the time she doesnt blame me, she woukdnt want to have sex with her either if she was me. So, with the free time that she had, instead of doing something about it she bought a big ass dildo on our aniversery. Thats the problem i have, not just the size but the "fuck you" of the whole situation that this seems to be to me.

Comment

See if your wife will agree to some marriage counseling, preferably one with a sexual therapy background. It might help you both sort out your issues. Sounds like you both have at least one common element you need to work on (IMO), and that's self-confidence (esteem), or the lack thereof. The right therapist will help motivate YOU to build your unit & HER to commit to losing the weight she's gained. Meanwhile, force yourselves to be more intimate and relaxed with one another while you work individually & collectively through the therapist to achieve your goals. Don't throw away a marriage over low self-esteem, be "the MAN" and do something about it! You'll BOTH be stronger for making the effort, emotionally.

Comment

See if your wife will agree to some marriage counseling, preferably one with a sexual therapy background. It might help you both sort out your issues. Sounds like you both have at least one common element you need to work on (IMO), and that's self-confidence (esteem), or the lack thereof. The right therapist will help motivate YOU to build your unit & HER to commit to losing the weight she's gained. Meanwhile, force yourselves to be more intimate and relaxed with one another while you work individually & collectively through the therapist to achieve your goals. Don't throw away a marriage over low self-esteem, be "the MAN" and do something about it! You'll BOTH be stronger for making the effort, emotionally.
                        Oh man! Did you take the words right out of my mouth!!! Ive been thinking for a while now the the only reason weer still together is because of out low self esteem that we share! I had really built up some good confidence over the years, the Marine Corps helped with that but with this situation, i just lost all the progress i had made.

Comment

Guys,
                          let me just remind you babies bigger than any dicks in the world come out from that pussy, and even after that women are still able to obtain orgasms by a man's dick.

A woman's vagina is One of God's masterpieces and one of the most beautiful and resilient things in this world.

If you're too busy getting hung up over yourself you'll miss out on this gift in front of you.
                          Please also remember that it only takes 2 or 3 fingers to give a woman a squirting orgasm.

Be confident in yourself and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by amp11220 View Post
                            Guys,
                            let me just remind you babies bigger than any dicks in the world come out from that pussy, and even after that women are still able to obtain orgasms by a man's dick.

A woman's vagina is One of God's masterpieces and one of the most beautiful and resilient things in this world.

If you're too busy getting hung up over yourself you'll miss out on this gift in front of you.
                            Please also remember that it only takes 2 or 3 fingers to give a woman a squirting orgasm.

Be confident in yourself and enjoy.
                            Ive heard this analogy before and i think it stands to seperate respectable child birth from a big object being used for sexual gratification when your SO isnt even close to being able to match it. What kind of message does that send?

Comment

This thread sounds a lot like guys worrying about their ladies past lovers, only the cocks are plastic. We have many vibes, most bigger than me and she enjoys them with me at the helm. Only time her mouth drops open multiple times, her back arches is with me.

Im glad I found this thread. Because sometimes I have to reassure myself too.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X