What Would You Do In This Situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Do In This Situation?

Let just say you have a small penis and you're dating a hot chick with a big ass. One day she wants to have anal with you and you couldn't because it was too small. She could barely ride it and it could barely fit in her asshole. What would you do?

Let's just say you're either "strange" OP, or you're looking for a reason to explain away your lack of sexual skills...just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick51 View Post
      Let just say you have a small penis and you're dating a hot chick with a big ass. One day she wants to have anal with you and you couldn't because it was too small. She could barely ride it and it could barely fit in her asshole. What would you do?
      Hmmm...I'd suck her toes!

Are you bored?
      Tamora
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Aug 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Tamora; 06-17-2017, 08:47 PM.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Id force my pecker in and then donkey punch her. Bitch will never forget me

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post

Are you bored?
          Yep

Comment

Try knitting...very therapeutic!

Comment

Hmm have you seen those sleves that go over your penis and add a few inches?

Comment

I'm taking a stab in the dark, but I'm assuming a person would offer to suck her toes, instead?
                2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
                Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post

Are you bored?
                  I guess I should read the post before I guess...
                  2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
                  Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Dicks can be too small for anal sex? I've heard of too big, but too small?
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Never, EVER heard of or come across a dick too small for anal sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                        There's hope for me yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                          Ok and Q should know .

Comment

As a teenager I had a boyfriend that was definitely on the smaller side in terms of length and absolutely the thinnest penis I have ever seen. He LOVED anal, and his size was just perfect for that, especially for someone who was just starting out with that kind of thing. Not because "oh she hasn't experienced bigger ones so it was still fine" but because it was a fantastic way to get an introduction to it. With some guys it can be pretty painful and this was just awesome, I'm so glad the was the first one I tried that with. If it had been someone bigger I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much and it might have put me off it.

Comment

Thank you for your candid honesty.

Comment

Working...
                              X