X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Girth

Started @ BPEL 5.5 / MEG 5.75 a few years ago
    @ 6.25 BPEL / 6+ MEG now

Even before PE I was always on the denser side for erections, no bend or anything totally rigid

Problem now is that it's hard to get the head in, it's become a little too thick and girthy

Is there anyway to trade off some girth for length?
    Should I take a break from PE?

I stoped pe then went into maintain mode. I reached 6.25" girth and the mrs didn't like it.

Comment

Same here. I stopped when I reached 6" uniformly down my shaft. Oral became an issue beyond 5.75" girth, so keep that in mind, boys!

Comment

I'd imagine working on stretching and length only exercises would think you out alittle, but I couldn't imagine it would be by alot, maybe .25 if you're lucky. If you have the girth to spare then go for it, of course this is just a Theory, I don't have any solid evidence that it'd work, as a matter of fact I am quite opposite of a normal gainer, I gained length and girth, with light manual and pumping. Try hanging, extending, or just stretching, worth a try.

Comment

I actually later tried to gain length only or even just to regain the .25" length I had lost without girth . While I only tried manual methods ever time I gained length girth was sure to follow.

Comment

Problem now is that it's hard to get the head in, it's become a little too thick and girthy
            Could you perhaps enter semi-erect. Like say 80%, so you're a bit less girthy?

Comment

I dont think there is a way to reduce girth.Maybe dont do any girth exercises at all.

Comment

Well, you could always come at this from the other side.

Start vaginal stretching with your girl. That's what women that are into fisting do. They start slow and gradually train their vaginas to accommodate larger objects.
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Thanks for advice guys

Comment

Working...
                  X