Something my gf said me i cant keep it out of my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something my gf said me i cant keep it out of my mind

I was talking to my GF and I said her that I have a good girth i think, then she told me that she have been with 6 guys in her life, and their pennis was bigger (both girth and length) but she enjoys more with me cuz i have good stamina and she gets lots of orgasm with me... Fuck I was just asking her if my girth is good enough for her I wasn't asking for her past. And I am messing up with this words this past week, cant keep it out of my mind and is destroying me.

My pennis: BPEL: 6.7 MSEG 6.1 (witouth P.E, i began last week with P.E), Isn't good girth?
    I think maybe i'd need a bit more length ...

And now, every time we have sex I'm thinking about,
    if it is good enough for her ...
    Did she enjoyed more with bigger penis?
    Did they make her scream?

Thanks guys...
    exparta
    Last edited by exparta; 06-26-2017, 11:31 AM.

So you mean to tell me every guy that she has been with had a bigger EG than 6"? Bullshit!

Typical mind games.

Welcome. To. The. Jungle.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I agree with Jay. More though go with the part where you give her lots of orgasms. You have a large penis. Both length and girth so don't worry about it.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Agreeing with me is very dangerous.

I'm just a banana.

Comment

Yes but an agreeable banana

Comment

You think about that every time you have sex? Well the answer is simple; stop having sex. Oh you don't want to stop having sex? Then stop thinking. You want to mess your head up don't you?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Heya CUSP, how does one stop thinking? Is that even achievable?

Comment

I think so

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  I agree with Jay. More though go with the part where you give her lots of orgasms. You have a large penis. Both length and girth so don't worry about it.
                  Yeah I know, I may stay for more than 1 hour with sex ... Even sometimes she asks me to end.
                  Anyways I'll start with P.E for make her scream like a bitch because she said that kind of bullshits...

I started with JP90 5/2off last week...

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    I think so
                    Enlighten me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Heya CUSP, how does one stop thinking? Is that even achievable?
                      You've read my posts; would a guy who thinks write what I do?
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        You've read my posts; would a guy who thinks write what I do?
                        Well I know I'd certainly have to think to write what you do.

Comment

Less than 1% have a girth that size or bigger.

And she found 6 out of 6 that do?

Where is she from, Chernobyl?
                          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by exparta View Post
                            I was talking to my GF and I said her that I have a good girth i think, then she told me that she have been with 6 guys in her life, and their pennis was bigger (both girth and length) but she enjoys more with me cuz i have good stamina and she gets lots of orgasm with me... Fuck I was just asking her if my girth is good enough for her I wasn't asking for her past. And I am messing up with this words this past week, cant keep it out of my mind and is destroying me.

My pennis: BPEL: 6.7 MSEG 6.1 (witouth P.E, i began last week with P.E), Isn't good girth?
                            I think maybe i'd need a bit more length ...

And now, every time we have sex I'm thinking about,
                            if it is good enough for her ...
                            Did she enjoyed more with bigger penis?
                            Did they make her scream?

Thanks guys...
                            I really don't understand why men do this to themselves. She said she enjoys sex with you more than the others - why isn't that good enough for you? You're already the best in her book, but you doubt that?

Listen, I have said this many times before and I'm sure I'll have to say it many times again -- I have been with lots of guys. MANY guys. Many different sizes. My boyfriend (might as well call him that, PL for those of you that have been keeping up) is nowhere near the largest either in terms of length or girth, but he is pretty much the best lover I've had. I would choose sex with him over ANY of the bigger guys I've been with, any day. And I have told him many times that I am really glad that he's NOT bigger than the is, because I know I wouldn't enjoy sex as much if he was.

I just don't understand why guys always think that women are lying when they say things like that.

Comment

I wouldn't let it get to you bro. I do call BS if she thinks all those 6 guys were thicker than you if your really that 6+ girth. She more than likely did that because she thinks you'll be cocky if she gives you that power by saying you have a thick cock. Now I do think she went out of bounce by brining up her past, that is if you really didn't ask her about her past. Knowing me, I would have quickly said the last chicks ive been with where all tighter! I would have played her game, im sure she would have quickly thought to herself that she shouldn't have brought up her past without being asked directly.

Try not to let it bother you, maybe talk with her and make it clear, that the past is the past for a reason, no need to bring it up. Because if she keeps doing that, its just going to mind f#ck you even more, if you let it.
                              8.75BPEL x 6.25EG, 8.25NBPEL Wife Wants No More! Penis Health For Now.

Comment

Working...
                              X