Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Drive Changes in Women / Sexual Energy Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Drive Changes in Women / Sexual Energy Work?

Hi I am in the best relationship of my life but we do have different sex drives.
    At first it was a problem but now she is already kissing much better and having more sex. She also is cumming just from penetration more. In fact she comes every time we have sex now.
    The sex is good but I have had a history or playing around and being more experimental.
    I bought these books on energy orgasms, sexual energy..etc.
    I got her some Yoni Eggs.
    I wonder if any of you think this will help?
    Also have any of you had a relationship where the person became more sexual? Experienced more sensation? Became more open minded in the bedroom?

The things I like to experiment with are anal, larger things going into the vagina like a slightly larger dildo or my fingers/hand.... Also I would love it if she could give me more BJs and actually let me cum in her mouth.
    At the moment she is not interested in anything except straight normal sex.

I am not being un greatfull I really enjoy having normal sex and could be satisfied with this. I am just making conversation. If anything I am glad I have had to control my perverted mind and grow up about this a little.
    8-10-2017:
    6.7x4.8
    NOW:
    7x5

log

Give your sex life time to evolve.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Stop ignoring me CUSP.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Stop ignoring me CUSP.
        Hey what? Is this related to my topic?
        8-10-2017:
        6.7x4.8
        NOW:
        7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Give your sex life time to evolve.
          Hi yeah I am and so far it is going really well. Just wondered if anyone experienced massive changes in a womans awareness of sensations throughout a long term relationship.
          8-10-2017:
          6.7x4.8
          NOW:
          7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
            Hey what? Is this related to my topic?
            My apologies, I'm just a banana lacking potassium.

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
              Hi yeah I am and so far it is going really well. Just wondered if anyone experienced massive changes in a womans awareness of sensations throughout a long term relationship.
              Yes.

Comment

Yes, women and men change as their sexual repertoire evolves and how open minded they are, sometimes this depends on their upbringing or cultural background.
                I am in a BDSM relationship with my husband for decades but we started as a “non kinky” couple and moved towards it with time. Just give it some time, as others have said and then with her consent move unto other things, if that is agreeable to both of you. Good luck!
                MrsLooking4more
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 07-17-2017, 11:03 PM.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

It takes a while for the inter slut to come out of women. The thing is you never know what their thing is. Many women don't seem to know themselves. Takes a while to get it out of them what they like and in my experience they wouldn't really tell you. You just have to keep adding some new things and see what lights her up.

Like the BDSM thing, I don't like that and I'm not good at it but I had one girl friend who loved that stuff. She liked it rough as well, having sex with her looked a rape but that's what she liked. Gentle love making was not in her vocabulary. I don't like that either so.....
                  7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                  8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                  8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                  8 X 6 goal
                  8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

There are many facets to BDSM as there are to love making, is what people like. I don’t like the daddy stuff, pt to rape like scenes. No my thing, Have to agree with you there, but you can start small.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

ZZM and I have been through many changes - Sex drive has changed depending on life issues, and definitely what we were willing to do in the bedroom has changed. Talking with each other about needs and wants has allowed us to experiment but be prepared for a line in the sand. She may be willing to try one thing but not do something else. Sounds like you are okay with that.

I would not however hit her with all you want at once, may want to ask her if there is something new she would like to try, or tell her one thing you would like and see where the conversation gets you.

Comment

It's been my experience that women tend to open up sexually the longer they are with you, provided there is no type of abuse going on. It is also important to be able to communicate with each other without any fear of judgment or anger.

A woman has to feel completely safe to explore their sexuality, and sometimes women just feel like some things are just not normal to desire, therefore they have personal limitations as to what they are willing to do.

The way I see it, and communicated it with my wife is, we are MARRIED, her body is mine, and my body is hers. There's absolutely no limitations as to what we can do within the confines of our marriage. As long as there is not another person involved we are free to explore and communicate anything we desire or want to try. We also have to be in agreement as to what we want to try, and you have to accept it when there is a definitive "no". Feeling safe to communicate is tantamount for a healthy sex life.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.

Some things that I find odd with my GF. She doesn't like her nipples played with or sucked. For me this feels almost orgasmic. She likes when I give her oral but when I licked her butt hole she didn't realy feel anything. Just seems like she maybe does not have a lot of sensation in her body in this aspect. She does not have only vaginal orgasms and says she does not feel a lot in there. Sometimes it is numb like after a drink she doesn't really feel anything. She was with someone with a larger penis than me and said it was worse for her.

I have some of these sexual energy books, yoni massage, energy orgasm..etc. I know it will be a lot of work like PE and not a instant solution but from what I have read it can really help to get in touch with the body and sexual energy. Will try it with her when we are more comfortable together.

Recently we were having sex doggy style and I started stroking her butt hole really lightly and she didn't seem to dissaprove when normally she instantly asks me to stop touching it. She said it hurt when I pressed on it a little harder once. So we are definitely wired differently, I am growing and finding that I have a dependency on sex to alleviate trauma from my life, I use it like a drug to forget my problems. So I have an unhealthy relationship with sex. She on the other hand has only slept with three people in her whole life (she is nearly 25). She is happy to go for several days without sex or orgasm.

Like any beautiful relationship we are both learning and growing together, she is helping me with my problems I am helping her maybe open up a little and get in touch with her feelings more. I really love the sex with her it is based on over and mutual pleasure not like some more sordid and perverse sexual relationships I have had in the past, old habits I am still trying to get over. I hope that meditation and energy work will help me and her to have a more open and sensual sex live as we evolve as people, together.

Anyway open to discussion and advice would love to hear from more people who have been with a girl or guy who has changed and slowly opened up to feeling more pleasure in their body and being more open minded in the bedroom.
                          8-10-2017:
                          6.7x4.8
                          NOW:
                          7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                            It takes a while for the inter slut to come out of women. The thing is you never know what their thing is. Many women don't seem to know themselves. Takes a while to get it out of them what they like and in my experience they wouldn't really tell you. You just have to keep adding some new things and see what lights her up.

Like the BDSM thing, I don't like that and I'm not good at it but I had one girl friend who loved that stuff. She liked it rough as well, having sex with her looked a rape but that's what she liked. Gentle love making was not in her vocabulary. I don't like that either so.....
                            The funny thing is she seems so satisfied with normal sex and not much else. I asked her several times if she has any fantasies but she says none. I guess I will have to wait and see if she starts getting more kinky or a fetish for something.
                            8-10-2017:
                            6.7x4.8
                            NOW:
                            7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                              Yes, women and men change as their sexual repertoire evolves and how open minded they are, sometimes this depends on their upbringing or cultural background.
                              I am in a BDSM relationship with my husband for decades but we started as a “non kinky” couple and moved towards it with time. Just give it some time, as others have said and then with her consent move unto other things, if that is agreeable to both of you. Good luck!
                              Thanks for the reply that is interesting. I would not really want to do BDSM TBH unless she really wanted to and I do not think she would ever like this. But who knows
                              8-10-2017:
                              6.7x4.8
                              NOW:
                              7x5

log

Comment

Working...
                              X