Feminism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminism

Of course feminist supports feminist as Jocks support Jocks, as long as we know that not everyone is a feminist or a jock.
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Feminism

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    Of course feminist supports feminist as Jocks support Jocks, as long as we know that not everyone is a feminist or a jock.
    I think everyone (men and women) should be feminists.

For example what man doesn't want his wife, sister or daughter not paid the same as a man doing the exact same job?

I believe in social, political and economic equality between men and women. Feminism is the way forward for this.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post

For example what man doesn't want his wife, sister or daughter not paid the same as a man doing the exact same job?

I believe in social, political and economic equality between men and women. Feminism is the way forward for this.
      Feminism for a lot of guys means a girl that gives you a mouthful when you open the door for her or when you use a" chauvinist pig" word like manhole or postman. The word is tainted you should develop a new one for what you are talking about.

Comment

I totally agree, unfortunately in many areas of the world feminism is now viewed as men haters or users and that is sad.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Feminism for a lot of guys means a girl that gives you a mouthful when you open the door for her or when you use a" chauvinist pig" word like manhole or postman. The word is tainted you should develop a new one for what you are talking about.
          That's not feminism Peg, and you know it.

It's not about hating men or getting one up on them. It's about equality between the sexes. Something in 2017 we still haven't got!

We still have a wage gap, babies being aborted after 20 weeks once discovered as female, girls clits being cut off, I could go on and on. Just look to the Middle East and how women are treat.

It's not about hairy legs (tho if a woman chooses so then fine), hey I like to be hair free with matching toes and finger nails painted. I also like to be fucked hard and being submissive in the bedroom. That doesn't make me any less of a feminist because I choose that.

Would you feel happier if I called it gender equality instead? As Feminism is gender equality.

For example I believe as a feminist if a man is raped by another man (or woman, it happens) he should receive the same support and care as a woman who has been raped. This doesn't currently happen in all cases presently in the West.

Everyone should believe in feminism or gender equality (if those words make it easier) as it would make the world a better place.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
            I totally agree, unfortunately in many areas of the world feminism is now viewed as men haters or users and that is sad.
            Then strong women like us need to educate them that it's not.

It's about fairness and choice for both genders.

Comment

Males being circumcised is the same as a clitectomy.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

feminism

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Males being circumcised is the same as a clitectomy.
                I completely agree and I've had 'fights' on threads before about this.

I'm fine about circumcised, if the male is of aged to decide he wants that for himself. Doing it to babies for whatever reason other than medical is wrong in my eyes and should be against the law.

We are cutting off a part of a little boy's body without their consent.

Comment

None of my boys chose to do it when they got old enough. Even though most of the boys they grew up with were.

Comment

It's great you give them the choice to be made by themselves regarding their bodies.

I bet it hasn't harm them in anyway, unlike the loads of men who have issues regarding their circumcision.

Comment

Nope they had nothing trouble with it. I'm sure they were teased some. Boys tease each other over everything. Still they seem happy with themselves.

Comment

Maybe the world would be better if we just referred to everyone as people!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Then strong women like us need to educate them that it's not.

It's about fairness and choice for both genders.
                          It seems the word "fairness" has been re-defined. Now it means that regardless of what you do or don't do everything has to be equal. It's a harsh reality for many to accept, but life will never be fair.

As for women and men getting paid the same for the same job, I heartily endorse it. However with one caveat.... and that is that the women who are competing with the men at the same job can do the same job! Having been in the manufacturing industry for over 42 years and managing both men & women I can say that I have seen very few women who work the same number of hours as men, very few women who can do the dangerous dirty jobs that men do. So let's compare apples to apples and then we can discuss "fairness".
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                            It seems the word "fairness" has been re-defined. Now it means that regardless of what you do or don't do everything has to be equal. It's a harsh reality for many to accept, but life will never be fair.

As for women and men getting paid the same for the same job, I heartily endorse it. However with one caveat.... and that is that the women who are competing with the men at the same job can do the same job! Having been in the manufacturing industry for over 42 years and managing both men & women I can say that I have seen very few women who work the same number of hours as men, very few women who can do the dangerous dirty jobs that men do. So let's compare apples to apples and then we can discuss "fairness".
                            Likely the women could have done the managing and organizing better than you. They however would never be given the chance. Of course those men doing the dirty dangerous jobs likely would not either.

I am a humanist also. Like Cusp said. I think we get rid of the designations and quit focusing on divisions like gender, religion, color, any division. Just equal humans. I know an ideal that has not traction.

Comment

I too agree that depending on quality of output should define salary no matter what sex someone is.

I also believe that a company shouldn't have 50% women and 50% men but have 100% the right people in the roles regardless of gender.

But just recently the BBC published their salaries and overall white men were receiving 53% more than white females.

So bascially you had two news readers (man and woman), sitting side by side, working the same hours with a 53% pay difference.

Now some cases possible length service factored in and negotiations skills would play apart but that's still a major pay gap overall to a public sector company that size of the BBC, which preaches gender equality.
                              closed251
                              Member of the Month Nov 2016
                              Last edited by closed251; 07-24-2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X