Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin looking for condom size

Hey guys,
    Im 4.5x4.5" nbpel. I can't seem to find condoms in-store and that fit me, as I've tried regulars and they don't fit me. I know I can order them online but I don't live privately and fear the possibility of people looking at my small package amongst arrival.
    Also worth noting, I'm a virgin at 21 yrs old, never had a GF and am thinking of just losing it to a hooker
    So do any of you guys know where to get small condoms discreetly? In-store that is.

The lifestyle skyn, should be fine. 4.5 girth is pretty normal. You won't find a condom that rolls all the way down, most condoms are hovering around the 7in range, so to have it rolled all the way down, you'd have to have 7 nbpel which translates into 7.25-7.75 bpel, so focus on snugger fit condoms. Don't get a hooker get a hobby that involves other people, drinking is a hobby, probably the third best thing I was good at when I was your age, find a woman, have fun enjoy your youth.

Comment

I am surprised you have issue with standad fit condoms . A 4.5 " girth is pretty average and would seem to be what a standard condom is made for .

Comment

I don't think my girth is the problem, rather the length for regular condoms...theres always a little space in tip of condom w/ regulars. I'll try the lifestyle skyn

Comment

The lenght is always about 18cm , so roll only hiw much you need. No worries, condom size is always based on girth.
          My top goals:
          1) Positive mind
          2) Top-notch EQ
          3) Stamina
          4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
          First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

I have 6 inches mseg and i cant fit into a normal sized condom.Which one should i get guys?

Comment

Why loose it to a hooker dude? Get out there and get involved in life! There is a girl out there looking for someone like you I bet!
              8-10-2017:
              6.7x4.8
              NOW:
              7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by wind chill View Post
                I have 6 inches mseg and i cant fit into a normal sized condom.Which one should i get guys?
                Most large fit should do on my experience, unless you live in the US where they don't seem to make true large fit. Magnum would not be a good choice if your base girth is 6" for instance . Anything 58mm or 60 mm throughout should do there are several choices that size at the local supermarket near me.
                If you live in the US you may need to order on the net.

Comment

Don't worry what society says about being a virgin. I was still one until 27...

Comment

Originally posted by lbob975 View Post
                    I don't think my girth is the problem, rather the length for regular condoms...theres always a little space in tip of condom w/ regulars. I'll try the lifestyle skyn
                    That's the way they're designed. The little space at the tip is for the semen. If there was no little space, it would spill out the sides and negate the entire purpose of wearing a condom.

As for condoms, I used to use Crown. Now I use Kimono Micro Thin. My girth is slightly less than yours.
                    Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                    Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                    Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Look go down to your local chemist/drug store and ask the girl behind the counter, can she measure you up for the right fit for condoms, boy that should be an opener or she says yes sir please step this way, as she pulls a tape measure from her pocket.

NOWHARD

Comment

Any regular condom should be able to fit you, unless you have a micropenis.
                        Start August 4, 2017:
                        NBPEL: 6.5in BPEL: 7.75in MSEG: 5.25in

Current:
                        NBPEL: 6.75in BPEL: 7.875in MSEG: 5.25in

Short Term Goal, November 4, 2017:
                        NBPEL: 7in BPEL: 8in MSEG: 5.5in

Long Term
                        NBPEL: 8.5in BPEL: 9in MSEG: 5.75in

Comment

Try regular durex. Those are a tight fit.

Comment

All this condom talk reminds me of a joke I got caught with years ago.
                            My friend asked me if I 've ever seen the serial # on a condom, and I replied no. He said "I guess you don't get to roll yours down that far".

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X