Refractory period and ageing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refractory period and ageing

Just wondering if there has been any ideas or new threads on here about minimising refractory periods as we age? I have noticed it taking a lot longer in the past year or two than previously. Any ways to help with this?
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Refractory in my mid to later 60's has been about two days to even three days with just wet orgasms, so no more two hours or what ever. It's part of the reason why I learned to become dry multi orgasmic. Men absolutely can have dry multi orgasms, save your semen. For me around day four I can then ejaculate and have an erection again that night in my sleep. In fact it's best to ejaculate someplace between 4 and 7 days, I get some of my best erections after ejaculating on that time frame. But meanwhile may have had 20 or more orgasms in that 4 day period.

Comment

Oh jesus, that is awful! 2-3 days?! I have done a good bit of MMO in the past and dry orgasms etc, but it is difficult enough the get into. But my question was more directed at ways to speed up the refractory period. Am seeing a girl and after the first round of sex I am finding it very difficult to get/maintain an erection for more rounds. This is the first time this has happened me in my life, so trying to find ways around it. I am only 34, so hopefully it isn't totally age-related.

Comment

On a good day, my refractory period is less than two minutes. I'm 34.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Okay, tell all please.

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          On a good day, my refractory period is less than two minutes. I'm 34.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Okay, tell all please.
            Brain chemistry and pelvic floor balance.

Comment

Jeez, difficult to get information out of you today? :P Can you explain what you mean by brain chemistry?

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Brain chemistry and pelvic floor balance.

Comment

I think cycling supplements helps me. I take l-arinine, macca, HGW, and lecithin daily for 10 weeks, then cycle off 2 weeks to retain efficacy. HYDRATION is KEY, too! Seems to work well for me....

Comment

Jeez, difficult to get information out of you today? :P Can you explain what you mean by brain chemistry?
                  Dopamine. I'm evasive.

Have you ever dabbled in MMO?

Comment

Just ordered muriens pruriens, supposed to be very good for refractory periods, so will test it out.

Comment

Just ordered muriens pruriens, supposed to be very good for refractory periods, so will test it out.
                      Not familiar with that one, Kick. What's the active ingredient & how much is recommended daily?

Comment

Oh jesus, that is awful! 2-3 days?! I have done a good bit of MMO in the past and dry orgasms etc, but it is difficult enough the get into. But my question was more directed at ways to speed up the refractory period. Am seeing a girl and after the first round of sex I am finding it very difficult to get/maintain an erection for more rounds. This is the first time this has happened me in my life, so trying to find ways around it. I am only 34, so hopefully it isn't totally age-related.
                        I am approaching 49 and have reduced my refractory period from 2-3 days t 2-3 hours. In my late thirties and early forties I hit a time when sex was 2-3 times a day. But as I moved to mid forties I went from 2-3 per day to per week, and as I passed the mid point of 45 I was down to about 1-2 a week. It was as much from life constraints as refractory period.

But now, after two years of PE and edging, etc., I can brag of a shorter refractory period now.

If the opportunity arises I will ejaculate a few hours before engaging in intercourse with my wife, and am able to get up and rock hard without difficulty.
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Interesting article here about it: https://www.anabolicmen.com/mucuna-p...-testosterone/

They are saying 5 g a day. The tablets I got are 1000 mg each. That is the active ingredient - mucuna puriens, sorry I got the spelling wrong initially.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                          Not familiar with that one, Kick. What's the active ingredient & how much is recommended daily?

Comment

I naturally have a brain supercharged with dopamine, they call this a mental illness. So I take meds that kill my dopamine so I can fit in with socio-cultural norms.
                            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                              I naturally have a brain supercharged with dopamine, they call this a mental illness. So I take meds that kill my dopamine so I can fit in with socio-cultural norms.
                              How do you feel if you don't take your meds?

Comment

Working...
                              X