NEW GF's vagina seems huge, need tips to please her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW GF's vagina seems huge, need tips to please her

I've never been with a woman I could not find different ways to orgasm, and only a few I could not get off via intercourse. My new girl is VERY hard to get off and so far fingering her is the only way. Via a vibrator, she will take 20 plus minutes herself, fingering I had no success until recently and I'll mention how here soon. Via intercourse, with my now 6.5 inch penis, there is no way. I do not reach her spots. But here is what is freaking me out....

I finally got her off. Prior to this night, I had been fingering her with just two fingers. They would slide in with the greatest of ease and seem to be swallowed up inside her like nothing. I new she likely had a larger vagina then what I'm used to, as with all other girls my two fingers would feel griped. With her, they just go in, no resistance. To her credit, she is super wet, so that is part of it, but still.

Ok, so the other night, she is laying face down and I start fingering her with two as usual, and then decided, screw it, I'm putting in a third finger. Well it went in with ease. As you know, three fingers is wider and bigger than most any penis, especially mine. I first put them in sort of crunched together and worked her Gspot hard. She was moaning and totally into it and telling me to go more and harder. I then moved my three fingers to a side by side flat position. Now this is SUPER wide. Try looking at your fingers in this position. It's like double wide any penis.I have thick fingers too. She took it with ease, knuckle deep and I began really intensely working her Gpot. And you guessed it, after 3-4 minutes, she gushed and came twice. She was so excited and happy. But I'm left thinking no way in hell my penis will ever do that for her.

I want to find a way to get her to clench down when we are having intercourse. Like flexing her pelvic floor muscles. When we have intercourse, she is also so wet and after fingering her with three side to side fingers, there is very little friction, must less that tight griping feeling we guys like. Can A woman be trained to clench down or something?

I really like this girl, but feel like my slightly above average penis is not match for her. I have a 8X6.5 dildo and feel like she could take it with ease.

I guess I'm just looking for tips on how to improve sex with her. She is not into having oral done on her. It does little for her. She joked about huge penises many times and I got pissed. She swears I'm the biggest she's had, but I'm not so sure. Or she might realize she needs a huge penis?

Thanks!
    darinsixpack
    Last edited by darinsixpack; 09-10-2017, 03:27 PM.
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Have your GF begin a daily kegel routine to tighten up her pelvic floor muscles. You should be able to feel her gripping your Dong more in a few weeks if she's diligent about her kegel exercises daily.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Have your GF begin a daily kegel routine to tighten up her pelvic floor muscles. You should be able to feel her gripping your Dong more in a few weeks if she's diligent about her kegel exercises daily.
      This .
      I would also question on her vibe /dildo use . Extensive vibe use can cause desensitisation . Does she use large dildos /? You are unlikely to be her largest penis unless she has little experience and it is little use asking her on this as women understate experience.

Comment

She's had 11 partners before me. I know who most of them are. And while I cannot confirm any were larger, it's not like any were former NBA players. LOL.

She does not use large dildos, I am saying she could easily take an 8 X 6.5 as I have one.

Is three fingers sliding in FLAT (side by side) typical for most women? If my memory serves me correctly, three fingers side by side in her, feels like two for most the girls I've been with before. She just seems big to me. I can hit her cervix and reach it with fingers fairly easily, but she goes way deeper than her cervix. Her's seems to sit atop her vagina wall.
        3/3/11: 6" BPEL
        3/3/11 5.5" MEG
        3/3/11 6.25" BEG
        4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
        4/12/11 5.6" MEG
        4/12/11 6.35" BEG
        5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
        5/18/11 5.6" MEG
        5/18/11 6.5" BEG
        8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
        8/26/11 5.35 Meg
        8/26/11 6.25 beg
        11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
        02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
        05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Ok lets put it this way .

Lets just assume 11 partners is accurate despite my experience suggesting understatement is the norm.
          So out of 11 guys what do you think the odds are at least 1 was over 6.5 " length ? Well assuming that is bpel pretty good.
          Uh huh so she told you 11 guys and she told you 6.5" is the biggest and she told you no large dildo use .

In any case all this is by the by. If you like her encourage kegels. You might lok at changing angles to see if you can hit spots

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            For best or any results for woman kegals there needs to be a weight or resistance in the vagina. As taken from here. Which is what I suggest the OP take a look at, getting her to do anything relative maybe taken the wrong way.

Vaginal Kung Fu ~ VKF ? Kim Anami
            Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
            Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
            Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
            Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

More than likely DarinSP, her pelvic floor and vaginal walls, muscles are out of Shape. My wife has gotten a lot "tighter" over the past 5 years because of our frequent sex, and her hyper orgasmic abilities. I'm only 4.6 inches in girth but now I have issues thrusting during her orgasms. She clamps down on me so hard it's actually has prevented my orgasm.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

With all your insecurities and not able to give her orgasms or not enough or frequent she'll at best keep you at standby until she finds another if she doesn't love you soo deeply(even with that..she might end up cheating sometimes).

Advice: Dump her before she does.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                  With all your insecurities and not able to give her orgasms or not enough or frequent she'll at best keep you at standby until she finds another if she doesn't love you soo deeply(even with that..she might end up cheating sometimes).
                  What the hell man, why are you assuming his girl is so shallow.

Hey OP, some girls just have wide vaginas. She sounds wider than most of the girls I have experienced, although one girl I saw a couple times had a child, and I think that meant she could loosen really easily, because when we were drunk I kept adding fingers until I fisted her and she barely noticed. And it wasn't as if she wasn't tight, she still felt tight when we fucked, it's just that she could accommodate very easily. If it really bothers you, tell her, but be diplomatic. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, guys love to think everything revolves around their dicks and their dick sizes, and it really, sincerely doesn't. Unless one of her exes had the dick of a horse and they fucked daily for years, I doubt it's that shape because of a big dick. By the way, you made her come really hard with your hand. Despite your dick not being as big as that, YOU MADE HER COME REALLY HARD. Fucking chill, you did the thing you need to do.
                  Starting - Goal
                  BPEL: 6.7 - BPEL: 8.5
                  MSEG: 5.25 - MSEG: 6.25
                  Current: BPEL: 7.0 MSEG: 5.6

Comment

Try anal

Comment

Who cares honestly,who doesn't love fisting a chick,get her to take 2 hands🙌

Comment

This reminds me of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.
                        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Stop that nonsense guys!!! If you like it or not she'll dump him sooner or later for a bigger dick that fits her damn big p***y.

Listen to me, go dump her and search for a normal girl with tight vagina that your penis can fit nicely inside esp. in girth rubbing her vagina walls...

You''ll thank me after...

Comment

Lol what a way to give the guy some confidence😂no fuck what that guy said if your girl likes you,likes what you're doing,stick with it,having a large(or small) vagina is just the same as having a large(or small) penis,it's not your fault! It doesn't make you superior or inferior it just makes you human. And trust me when I say,her having a large vagina is NOT from a large penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                              Stop that nonsense guys!!! If you like it or not she'll dump him sooner or later for a bigger dick that fits her damn big p***y.

Listen to me, go dump her and search for a normal girl with tight vagina that your penis can fit nicely inside esp. in girth rubbing her vagina walls...

You''ll thank me after...

Projecting shallowness onto some girl you know little of is very negative and shallow in itself . Give people some credit she could do some kegel and all is well .
                              You sound like a red pill pua.

Comment

Working...
                              X