Deadly weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly weapon

Be careful, this is a very strong deadly weapon that will increase your success with women.

Read many guys in the forum complaining about women respect men with bigger penis, so decided to help them with a solution.

Yes, women will respect you more if your penis looks big.

but but but...They are much less level than smart(so I don't say another word, giving reason for blocking my account).

You'll not directly find them on your bed waiting to see how big your penis is. There are steps to reach there...

The first and most important is manipulating their mind, working on their psychology.

It's all a psychology playful game when dealing with women.

How do you do that?

Very simple: SHOW THEM WHAT THEY LIKE TO SEE. YES, A BIG PENIS.

But but but a FLACCID BIG PENIS which is the first step before talking to women, let them see it hanging down, wear transparent or soft cotton pants jeans shorts..etc, locate your penis on the side or down side.

Before many start whining about their small or average FLACCID penis, relax and read well.

After using an extender or especially a pump, how big your flaccid penis becomes?! Well really big!!

We'll use that moment to attach a sleeve then a cockring holding your balls too, all become one package and maintains new flaccid penis size then all you have to do is buy a good penis enhancing underwear and insert your package in...bang.. let women enjoy looking

Some will say hey we can't always use extender or pump, well no problem, just stimulate your flaccid penis to 30% max erect and set sleeve & ring...etc that can be done anywhere you can find a toilet or some privacy..try to remove all tools after few hours to be sure of blood circulation, massage it then wear all again..

Now you enjoy in public areas especially in metros, trams, buses showing your big !flaccid! penis to women..ooops under cloth while they sitting and you're standing check how they'll take glimpses at your penis many times, when you catch a woman doing so approach her with confidence always standing in face to face position letting her melt, horny and pussy slowly get wet by you closing distance..

Ofcourse you'll not get laid only from this technique but if you play the game right, by the time she's in your house they'll be no return way for her, she'll not be in a state remembering how big your flaccid penis was, she'll see your erected penis and you'll be already fucking her

If she ever said oh thought it was bigger, tell her am a shower...lol

Believe me most women don't know or recognize or even think about he's a shower or grower or or..

Women just go after their emotions, feelings that start in their mind, when you control that psychologically, you control them, by the time they wake up...you'll already be in their pants.

Sometimes this method might play against you. My experience: After approaching a girl, everything was working smoothly until I reached to the closing up stage setting a meet up time and place for the day after...she looked reluctant and said "I can't do that", but her body language voice everything showed open positive signs.
    I moved very close to her, held her hands, asked her: tell me honestly, why can't you do that, and what do you mean by that, with a smooth low voice she answered after reluctance, "your thing is big for me", I smiled looking deep into her eyes holding her chin and said "if you will be that good in seducing me to reach that intimate, we can definitely make it work, we can do it".

Other funny quick things that happened like once I was on the street, just finished a business call, while checking my messages, noticed a woman looking at me while walking with a man, clearly her boyfriend or husband, our eyes catch the moment I raised my eyes from my phone, then she was smiling to me moving her eyes downward to my dick and bite her lips one side then her tongue slightly after in a seductive way.

Don't ask me how my eyes unconsciously catch women's eyes

Be careful this is a very deadly weapon, if you're a soft heart guy who says oh no she'll love me by my personality.. this is a taking advantage...unfair technique..then I tell you stay a looser let women treat you like shit or maybe friend at best and do not come back to use this method or any seduction methods ever.

Okay.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I'm not here for the women. I'm here for the money. I'm a platinum digger.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hmm. So this is how you catch a charge for lewd acts/inappropriate behavior.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Like many on this forum, you've convinced yourself women care much more about penis size than they actually do, and that a larger penis will solve all your problems.
            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Or in your case, the appearance of a larger penis, sorry.
              Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                but but but...They are much less level than smart...
                You wouldn't be the first to make that error in generalization and having come back to you in a negative way
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                  Be careful, this is a very strong deadly weapon that will increase your success with women.

Read many guys in the forum complaining about women respect men with bigger penis, so decided to help them with a solution.

Yes, women will respect you more if your penis looks big.

but but but...They are much less level than smart(so I don't say another word, giving reason for blocking my account).

You'll not directly find them on your bed waiting to see how big your penis is. There are steps to reach there...

The first and most important is manipulating their mind, working on their psychology.

It's all a psychology playful game when dealing with women.

How do you do that?

Very simple: SHOW THEM WHAT THEY LIKE TO SEE. YES, A BIG PENIS.

But but but a FLACCID BIG PENIS which is the first step before talking to women, let them see it hanging down, wear transparent or soft cotton pants jeans shorts..etc, locate your penis on the side or down side.

Before many start whining about their small or average FLACCID penis, relax and read well.

After using an extender or especially a pump, how big your flaccid penis becomes?! Well really big!!

We'll use that moment to attach a sleeve then a cockring holding your balls too, all become one package and maintains new flaccid penis size then all you have to do is buy a good penis enhancing underwear and insert your package in...bang.. let women enjoy looking

Some will say hey we can't always use extender or pump, well no problem, just stimulate your flaccid penis to 30% max erect and set sleeve & ring...etc that can be done anywhere you can find a toilet or some privacy..try to remove all tools after few hours to be sure of blood circulation, massage it then wear all again..

Now you enjoy in public areas especially in metros, trams, buses showing your big !flaccid! penis to women..ooops under cloth while they sitting and you're standing check how they'll take glimpses at your penis many times, when you catch a woman doing so approach her with confidence always standing in face to face position letting her melt, horny and pussy slowly get wet by you closing distance..

Ofcourse you'll not get laid only from this technique but if you play the game right, by the time she's in your house they'll be no return way for her, she'll not be in a state remembering how big your flaccid penis was, she'll see your erected penis and you'll be already fucking her

If she ever said oh thought it was bigger, tell her am a shower...lol

Believe me most women don't know or recognize or even think about he's a shower or grower or or..

Women just go after their emotions, feelings that start in their mind, when you control that psychologically, you control them, by the time they wake up...you'll already be in their pants.

Sometimes this method might play against you. My experience: After approaching a girl, everything was working smoothly until I reached to the closing up stage setting a meet up time and place for the day after...she looked reluctant and said "I can't do that", but her body language voice everything showed open positive signs.
                  I moved very close to her, held her hands, asked her: tell me honestly, why can't you do that, and what do you mean by that, with a smooth low voice she answered after reluctance, "your thing is big for me", I smiled looking deep into her eyes holding her chin and said "if you will be that good in seducing me to reach that intimate, we can definitely make it work, we can do it".

Other funny quick things that happened like once I was on the street, just finished a business call, while checking my messages, noticed a woman looking at me while walking with a man, clearly her boyfriend or husband, our eyes catch the moment I raised my eyes from my phone, then she was smiling to me moving her eyes downward to my dick and bite her lips one side then her tongue slightly after in a seductive way.

Don't ask me how my eyes unconsciously catch women's eyes

Be careful this is a very deadly weapon, if you're a soft heart guy who says oh no she'll love me by my personality.. this is a taking advantage...unfair technique..then I tell you stay a looser let women treat you like shit or maybe friend at best and do not come back to use this method or any seduction methods ever.

I've heard of "psycho-babble" but fortunately, we don't have to tolerate it here, often.....

Comment

I'm charmed by your lack of common sense!
                    Last edited by Solving; 09-26-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      You wouldn't be the first to make that error in generalization and having come back to you in a negative way
                      Will add MOST women and most men not better bcos their stupid ways of dealing with women makes the job of men like me harder since we must clean the shit they left in women mentality when dealing with men.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                        Like many on this forum, you've convinced yourself women care much more about penis size than they actually do, and that a larger penis will solve all your problems.
                        Just saying the reality. Facts can't be hidden.

Comment

No respect for ppl who come here to just accuse leaving ridiculous replies, it only shows the reflection of your values!

Only who have some builtup opinion can be discussed.

Comment

Just because you say you're smart,doesn't mean you actually are...

Comment

Oh and I'll add,you sound like a rapist.

Comment

Working...
                              X