some girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some girl

ok so this girl ive been on and off with for 2 years ive talkd about her several times in the passed and the other day i was waiting for her on msn at 4pm ( when we always meet to talk ) and she didnt sign on so i askd one of her friend and her friend said she blocked me becasue her msn name said i love you mike , and i got over it we stayed together and today we where drawing eachother pictures and posting them on face book ... i drew one of 2 stick people holding hands in a heart and it said true love and tagged us , and this guy mike said what is this hunny and i was like why the F**k you calling my girl hunny and he said that there dating , and her friend started texting today saying about how she brags about how she uses me and that she loves mike so much. ( where still friends for some reason , and i promised her i wouldnt go fight him becasue of it)

the thing with mike is he asked out 3 girls ( all the girls i have dated ) the same day we broke up so obviously i really hate this kid and hes ugly and grosse , every guy i know hates kid becasue he dates girls 11-13 . One time I went to the Public pools with a box of timmies and i got swarmd by a group of 10 year old girls ( they knew my baby sister, so dont think its weird ) but they where like are friend is dating a boy way to old for him and i was like how old is he and there like 20 and i askd who it was and they said mike so i askd who the girl was and it turns out it was my friends little sister

anyway I dont know what to do becasue i know this kid hates me and talked about fighting me but the girl made me promise i wouldnt fight him over her , and she told me that 100 girls already said they wanted to fight her because of me (obviously an overexaderation) ... my friends think i should get my 12 year old sister to hit on him ( shes 5'6 and had abs and also is over developd) and get him to kiss her and just walk in on them ( so i can either call the cops becasue hes 10 years older then her , or run in and just murk him)

I know you guys are going to say just push her out of my life but its easyer said then done , and i dont know how to deal with this mike guy becasue like he cant keep going for all my girls. (this girl is only 2 years younger so dont think im some huge pedo as well)

sorry for the bad spelling and stuff ive actually been crying like all day lol , i just needed to vent

Comment

Relationships are devastating. I have stuff going on too but it's way too complicated to explain, and I wouldn't wanna steal your thread. I don't like this Mike guy simply for the issue of him dating such young girls. It's people like him that give parents and others a reason to worry. I don't wanna diss on the girl but she sounds unhealthy for you, I KNOW it's hard to just write girls off and forget about them so I won't even advise it; relationships need closure of some sort to properly cope with them. All I'm sayin is be careful man and keep your emotions in defense mode just in case... Also, be careful about the violence thing. It might get you that instant satisfaction but is has the potential to get you in a lot of long term trouble. I hope things work out for you.

Comment

And another thing, do you really want your twelve year old sister anywhere near this guy? Don't jeopardize her. Tread lightly and don't let emotion get in the way of logic.

Comment

thanks bro , I talked to one of my friends and he was saying forget about mike hes going to get whats comming to him one day , wether its me that does it or not somthings going to happen to him so im better off forgetting about him to keep out of trouble.

once my status switchd to single I got tones of messages from girls saying hey we should hang out some time , and saying they feel for me and stuff ... i dont know if it means there interested or not but i know a few girls are just close friends but theres some girls i havnt talkd to in months saying we should catch up and stuff.

Comment

It doesn't really make sense to me but girls always seem to make me feel better about other girls. Maybe it would be good to take someone up on the offer to hang out. Not necessarily to get with someone but more like just showing yourself that there are other fish in the sea.
            -A starving man went out to catch a fish for dinner one day. He hooked a small trout and was extremely happy, but then it got away and he started to cry. "How will I eat?" he asked. But he didn't give up and cast his hook many more times. Each time that little tease of a fish bit but would not stay on the damn hook. On the verge of giving up for good he tried once more. This time he hooked a whale and pulled it in. Happily he exclaimed " Oh glorious day! Now I can have dinner every night for a long time to come!" He then promptly forgot about the stupid little fish that eluded him for so long.-

And no I don't mean go hook up with a fat chick.

Comment

thanks bro , i kinda feel better ... and i just found out hes cheating on her as we speek haha , one of my good friends is with him and he told her hes single and she was my ex's ex best friend so i guess she thinks she is going to help me out by sleeping with this guy and then telling her about it.

Comment

lol that fat chick comment made my day

Comment

Forget the girl, and forget about Mike. She doesn't sound like a good match for you (how could she be if she treats you that way?) and he is not worth the effort. Both will eventually either get what they deserve, or grow up. Right now it all sounds really immature and bound only to hurt and use people.
                  Find nicer people to hang out with and worry about.

Comment

Dude 11-13? my little cousins are 11 and there still running around playing with dolls, im not saying your full of crap or anything but its kinda hard tob belive a 20 year old man is going out with these girls and getting away with it but if he is you gotta get the cops involved cuz that shit is fucked up on a next level.
                    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Very true. Guys should stay away from little girls, report him if he isn't. But don't try to do anything yourself, especially based on hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                        Dude 11-13? my little cousins are 11 and there still running around playing with dolls, im not saying your full of crap or anything but its kinda hard tob belive a 20 year old man is going out with these girls and getting away with it but if he is you gotta get the cops involved cuz that shit is fucked up on a next level.
                        he is and everyone knows it , i called my little sister last night while i was freaking out still and she was out with her friends she said she didnt know this guy , my mom was mad that i called emily 10 times without letting my mom know what was going on ... i adventually told my mom and she said shes going to the public pool ( where this guy hangs out) and telling them that this older guy goes there to pick up little girls.

he was 19 still in high school getting picked on for trying to hit on the gr.9 girls

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          Forget the girl, and forget about Mike. She doesn't sound like a good match for you (how could she be if she treats you that way?) and he is not worth the effort. Both will eventually either get what they deserve, or grow up. Right now it all sounds really immature and bound only to hurt and use people.
                          Find nicer people to hang out with and worry about.
                          well she said she wants to forget about the other guys and just come back to me :S

my friend erin is who ive been talking to about my relationship problems and just today i found out that this girl has been a friend of the family for her hole life and since she known her shes been dating 5 guys at once and how shes the biggest slut shes ever met and i was like oh wow and she was telling me how she just does this becasue she likes to have drama in her life (but i knew that about her lol)

Comment

Shane..how old are you?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X