Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think she would like this and...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think she would like this and...?

Do you think she would like this and love meand accept me as a Husband ?
    Seriously, guys i really have thought of taking my girl friend on the night on a Naked Horse ride, just both of us in the night me riding the horse and she's holding me up all the night and than have a little sex like in the wild somewhere...what do you think she would say ???

- I've been training my self to lick and eat pussy and sucking and licking clitoris and than a little fingering and of course some foreplay is needed before this, i also wanna learn everyday how to make her squirting and meoning if i can, i seriously don't ejaculate that easy, i actualy can't i've been training my self for years not to ejaculate aafter hours and hours of masterbating i can last for weeks and months without ejaculation.. meaning i'll be always horney for anything... so guys whatdo you seriously think about this ?
    Any more suggestings i'll be here to hear them.

I don't know...how long have you been together? Does she like to do wild things like a naked horse ride?
    Would you be doing this in the city or country?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Does your girl like horses or has she ever ridden a horse?
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Get a silk or satin riding blanket. Horse hair can be pretty uncomfortable. One of our female members loved it.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
        X