a perfect birthday plan!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a perfect birthday plan!!!!!

Another week is my GF's birthday, she is a little bit serious , I'd like to know what I send to her would be more surprised.So what do you guys think?
    armstrong0
    Last edited by armstrong0; 11-03-2017, 12:55 AM.

What's her favourite colour? If it's blue you could dye some white roses. If it's red or something, you could make rainbow roses. See below

images.jpg

images-1.jpg
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I would nix the flowers... It's a good gift but later down the line, like an anniversary with a related romantic card. Same goes for flowers and candy.... Both decent gifts but for other events.

OP, think hard about her interests, favorite foods, anything that she has been hinting at and work from there. Try to put a lot of thought into this as apposed to buying her something expensive, or settling for a store bought cake and a teddy bear.

How much time and money do you have to spend on this?
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

How about a birthday scavenger hunt? Ten clues with riddles about her interests, special dates you've been on, and romantic memories to show you care. You will need a small gift for this to work but it doesn't have to be too expensive it just has to be memorable, so a movie is out of the question... Unless it's one of the clues.

If you need an example here's one using a puppy, women love puppies. Assuming she lives with her parents, you could talk to them ahead of time and drop off a cake or a cupcake with some sticky notes. One telling her to look in the fridge and another telling her to check her mail. There she'll find a birthday card with you telling her to go to the park (or just a telephone pole) where she will find a flyer for a lost dog with her name and a friend's phone number. She calls that number and gets a voicemail with another clue. Several clues later she's back home, frustrated as hell, calling your phone, only to answer the door as part of another clue and see you there with the puppy. Boom! Romantic gestures she'll be telling all her friends about for around under $100, depending on the breed of puppy and how much help you require.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
        X