Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will she notice that I am bigger than last time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will she notice that I am bigger than last time?

As you might know, I am in a long distance relationship. Tomorrow my girl is flying in to see me and I will give her my new and improved penis.

The specs of Elias Penis v2.1 compared to the old model are

0.43" longer
    0.19" thicker

So the question is, will she notice the difference? If yes, which one - length, girth or both?

First I thought I would make this as a poll but then I changed my mind and came to the Women's Perspective Forum. So girls, your opinions matter the most. I read somewhere - I think it was Batwoman writing - that you girls notice change in girth more than change in length. But how big the difference has to be?

No need to take this thread too seriously. It's just for a couple of laughs and to pass the time sharing some thoughts and ideas. I am picking her up from the airport tomorrow evening and then we will spend the next few days together before she goes back for work. So during these days it will be interesting for me to see if she feels the difference.

So feel free to jump in the discussion!
    Elias
    Last edited by Elias; 03-30-2010, 07:02 PM.

Elias,

She might notice. I'm inclined to believe that she will notice, especially the near 1/4" in girth.

But I wouldn't think about it too much. Just enjoy the fucking and immerse yourself in her.

Comment

Don't worry about it just enjoy your night together. I think that she will enjoy the ride. Good luck
      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

She'll notice.. but you should probably shave just to make sure
        Gel King
        Last edited by Gel King; 03-30-2010, 06:34 PM.
        Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
        Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
        Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Hey fellows! Don't worry, I am all relaxed. I am not thinking about it in a nervous way. Like I wrote in the first post, let's not take this thread too seriously. Thinking about if she notices something is all just for good fun.

But this is what many guys who are in a relationship think. 'Will my better half notice my gains?' And I guess sometime along the PE journey, your girl might stop in the middle of the action and say 'hey wait a minute honey, your penis feels somehow different today.'

Comment

She might notice and not believe it , then she will think absense makes the heart grow fonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              She might notice and not believe it , then she will think absense makes the heart grow fonder.
              Good point!

Comment

She may or may not notice, but if she does, be sure and tell her it's because she is so incredibly hot. Should score you a couple of points.

Comment

In my personal experience, I definitely noticed when my guy made gains such as yours. I could tell he was hitting me just a little differently inside (and I liked it). I think it had to do with how he was hitting my G-spot in some positions. My guess is that what your girl will notice will depend a lot on your starting size, plus what position you're in (I can feel the difference more in some positions than in others). Oral is another area in which size and EQ differences can be very apparent to a lady!

Comment

bro , I think of it in terms like this ... a half inch on my bicep is a night and day differance , if i went away for a few months and came home with another .5inches on my arms people would notice ive been working out while i was gone and my bi's are about 3x bigger then my penis so i figure a quater inch on your penis has to make a drastic differance even though it dosent feel like it when your looking down at your own penis

Comment

If you feel better about your bigger penis, she'll notice that and the confidence boost.
                      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

My fiance swears that Im larger than I was a couple of months ago, the measuring tape tells me that Ihave not amde ny gains in almost 6 months, I think what she is felleing is the 18 pounds I have lost, and an improvement in EQ. She willnotice, and she will enjoy it, especially after the time apart.

Comment

Well she noticed I was bigger! ( sorry just had to say that lol). Just have fun and don't think about anything other the her!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Are we talking about your height here, Cusp?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Just have fun and don't think about anything other the her!
                              Great advice!

Comment

Working...
                              X