Met a girl -- Going from a big penis to a smaller one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met a girl -- Going from a big penis to a smaller one

I was out just the other night and met a girl. We got along so well, we immediately clicked. She told me she thought I was hot, I told her I thought she was, too. We talked all night forgetting about the music. I did not think I would see her again, mainly because she lived on the other side of the country, and she was leaving to go home.

It was time for her to leave. It was late and I had to leave as well, so I summoned up the courage to tell her we should stay in contact. We exchanged information and a couple days later we talked for a very long time. And then, to my happiness, she asked about my summer plans and said I should travel to her city and see her!

I know that this is no prank -- due to information I discovered, which I cannot write about. This is legit. So here it begins. I will try and go to see her.

But what am I afraid of? It's what I am always afraid of. No self esteem. The biggest size she has had sex with was 8 inches. I am at a mere 5.

So my question is: What is it like going from such a big to size to 5 inches? Let's face it. It's obviously a big (Hah. Excuse the pun) difference. We are obviously going to have sex, and if I'm going over there, I want to deliver and disappoint.

I am not a girl but here's my two cents.......concentrate on what you can control (foreplay, her needs/desires, mood, romance, etc..) , not what you can't. Think of her first and you will be just fine!

And spend the next few months finding out if this is a girl you really want to travel accross the country to meet......
    If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Well my friend dont be down on yourself, if she really likes you, it shouldnt be for the size of your dick ya know and just tell her, hey, im doing PE its gonna get lots bigger ha ha. That guy that had the 8 inch penis "supposedly" (cause girls lie and it coulda only been like 6, but she said 8, she didnt have a damn ruler) didnt have all 8 inches in her vagina!! Your 5 inches Erect? Well hey, you can shove all that lil bastard in there man!!! ha ha. The 8 inch guy probably only had 5 inches in her too ya know so, dont worry bout it!!! Give it to her good man and she wont even focus on the size!
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Hmm, I also want to say I do have lots of confidence in my skill. The only thing that I don't have confidence in is my size.

I can last long as hell, and I can give a girl an orgasm before they give me one.

Comment

Well if you do meet her, go in with that confidence! Just work it man, your size will come with time, patience and dedication so, dont stress man, could inhibit your gains!
          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Dude let me tell you something...

The chances of her sleeping with a guy with an 8 inch penis is like 1/100. Women ALWAYS say these things.

Example.. the last girl i slept with said her boyfriend was 8 inches when she was with him until she saw mine and had a genuine look of excitement and said 'woah how big are you?' your bigger than luke (her ex) and im not anywhere near 8 man.. Moral of the mini story is women dont have a clue how big a penis is by simply looking at it (unless maybe your batwoman who actually knows about PE).

Anyway girth is more important to be honest.

Comment

mine didnt believed me about 8" so I got a ruler and she measured it so the next one should have a clue about my 8"...
              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Follow the math, 1 or 2 guys per hundred is 8" plus. Has she had 50 plus partners? If not she is unlikely to have had one 8" plus.
                Many girls go there whole lives and never have a genuine 8" plus. However they all say rubbish about 8",9" etc.

Comment

Dude, Stick and Pegasus are SO RIGHT!

I REALLY DOUBT she knows what 8" really is, and would be terrified to see it too!

But REALLY, just keep up your PE from now until you go see her, and you will have PLENTY, trust me.

Plus, if you ask me, one of the BEST benefits of PE, especially the jelqing, is that it makes your dick like a rod of steel. Most women I think prefer this over a 70% erect dick ANYDAY, and it lets them know that they can arouse you to the max!

So just keep with your PE routine, maybe add an extender to your routine, and GO SEE HER this summer!

Comment

Heraldo, if you are a thoughtful lover and you guys are hot for each other, she won't care a hoot even if you are a bit smaller than her previous guy. Please read this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ze-matter.html
                    And if you want more tools in your arsenal, try this one too: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ter-lover.html

Finally, I agree with the posts above about ladies and size estimates: just because she mentioned the magic "8 incher in her past" doesn't mean she's ever really had a guy anywhere near that size.

Comment

Depends on the girl and on how good of a lover the guy was and other factors. I think a lot of it is mental too. Instead of asking, why don't you try?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

I have said this many time. I asked my ex how big I was (pre-PE) she said 5", then I asked her to measure it to see that it was 7". She always thought it was big, but there is no concept of size there. Not to mention I'm sure the dude exaggerated. With me being close to 8" I'm sure I could get away with saying it's 'almost 9"'. Just focus on what you can. Foreplay, using your hands, tongue, whatever. Focus on the fun and enjoyment and her pleasure.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

sup man , ild say p.e all you can and try go get as big as u can get b4 u thrash her owt cs life is 2 short 2 worry about sum trick that has hoped on bigger cock than urz in the past , cos unless that guy is swinging his 8inch cock betwenn her legs when u get there it rearly aint the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by wantmoreinches View Post
                            sup man , ild say p.e all you can and try go get as big as u can get b4 u thrash her owt cs life is 2 short 2 worry about sum trick that has hoped on bigger cock than urz in the past , cos unless that guy is swinging his 8inch cock betwenn her legs when u get there it rearly aint the end of the world
                            Wantmore, is that English? Try to skip the texting jargon and write so we can understand you!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                              Heraldo, if you are a thoughtful lover and you guys are hot for each other, she won't care a hoot even if you are a bit smaller than her previous guy. Finally, I agree with the posts above about ladies and size estimates: just because she mentioned the magic "8 incher in her past" doesn't mean she's ever really had a guy anywhere near that size.
                              Thanks for confirming what I had hoped was true Batwoman, you are a sweet gal!
                              Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              I have said this many time. I asked my ex how big I was (pre-PE) she said 5", then I asked her to measure it to see that it was 7". She always thought it was big, but there is no concept of size there. Not to mention I'm sure the dude exaggerated. With me being close to 8" I'm sure I could get away with saying it's 'almost 9"'. Just focus on what you can. Foreplay, using your hands, tongue, whatever. Focus on the fun and enjoyment and her pleasure.
                              Yeah, so true man. So true. I would love to hear more about why your girl was deficient 2 whole inches in her guess, damn.
                              Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                              Wantmore, is that English? Try to skip the texting jargon and write so we can understand you!
                              Thanks again Batwoman, WTF is this? Another language? Tagalog? Klingon? This is an insult even to texting jargon I venture to say!

Comment

Working...
                              X