When my gf gets mad, there's nothing I can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When my gf gets mad, there's nothing I can do

When my gf gets mad at me, no amount of apologizing can calm her tits.

For example, today we went on a date, and she ended up going to the wrong restaurant just a block away. This happened due to a misunderstanding. But fucking deal? Anyway she was so fucking mad at me even though I admitted it was my mistake and apologized for it. I tried laughing it off and making light of the situation but that only made her angrier. I tried just having a normal conversation but she would sit there angry at me and shooting down all my attempts to make it right.

At the end I gave up and we came back to my place but I told her to go home and think about if this fight was worth it. Of course then she starts begging me to talk to her and fix this. At this point I'm so emotionally drained that I just want to be alone.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Do you guys spend all your time together?
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

You're supposed to not apologize for no reason.

Try finding a new girlfriend who appreciates you. Sounds like she wears the pants.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
        Do you guys spend all your time together?
        No. But we see each other everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
          You're supposed to not apologize for no reason.

Try finding a new girlfriend who appreciates you. Sounds like she wears the pants.
          I apologize when it's genuinely my fault but she wants me to kill myself over it.

Comment

Yep. Sounds like your gf has some issues to sort out. Be careful or you'll be staring across the table at her celebrating your nth wedding anniversary wondering where you went wrong.

Immature behaviour like that in a relationship is a huge red flag, unless you are still in your late teens - then it's (excuse generality) somewhat expected due to lack of life experience/maturity.
            Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
            2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

She may have something like Bipolar Disorder. Look up the signs. If she checks most or all the boxes RUN FOR THE HILLS! Never ends well. Get out while you can.
              Nov 2016 Start
              6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
              7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
              14 months
              +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by okayok View Post
                No. But we see each other everyday.
                I have this very same issue with my girlfriend.
                We have decided to take the steps to spend more time apart.

I'd suggest you do the same, if you two see each other every day and begin to get annoyed by little things you guys do, it'll turn small issues into HUGE problems and ridiculous fights.

She also may have things pushed away that she hasn't dealt with, therapy is a good idea to help with that.

Sometimes you look at them and you're like "How the fuck are you mad over this?"
                09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Everyone’s different but if it were my girlfriend and I, and i still couldn’t get her to calm down and realize it’s not a big deal, I’d tell her im going to bed, goodnight, and that we can talk about it tomorrow. After she calms down, sleeps, might think about it differently the next day. This is all assuming it’s end of the day and later at night lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                    I have this very same issue with my girlfriend.
                    We have decided to take the steps to spend more time apart.

I'd suggest you do the same, if you two see each other every day and begin to get annoyed by little things you guys do, it'll turn small issues into HUGE problems and ridiculous fights.

She also may have things pushed away that she hasn't dealt with, therapy is a good idea to help with that.

Sometimes you look at them and you're like "How the fuck are you mad over this?"
                    You both are in toxic relationships.

OP, if your girlfriend gets that unreasonably pissed at you over such a trivial mistake imagine how the rest of the relationship is going to be. I don't want to one of those guys to say "you should break up with her" but I would give her a stern warning and remind her that of where my boundaries lie... I don't put up with public freakouts from anyone.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                      She may have something like Bipolar Disorder. Look up the signs. If she checks most or all the boxes RUN FOR THE HILLS! Never ends well. Get out while you can.
                      Not so fast, most bipolar people I know don't act like this. They don't suddenly switch between emotions on a dime, it's more of a gradual shift due to changes in brain chemistry and not outside interactions. This sounds more like borderline personality disorder with the "I hate you; don't leave me" push/pull tactics. If she ticks 5/9 or 9/13 boxes on the DSM-V (I can't remember which one it was was) then I would agree with you about cautioning him. Then again there's different levels of borderline personality disordered individuals and it depends on how bad she really is. Regardless, he would still need to have and keep his boundaries on dealing with the relationship or keeping here away as an ex.
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                        Not so fast, most bipolar people I know don't act like this. They don't suddenly switch between emotions on a dime, it's more of a gradual shift due to changes in brain chemistry and not outside interactions. This sounds more like borderline personality disorder with the "I hate you; don't leave me" push/pull tactics. If she ticks 5/9 or 9/13 boxes on the DSM-V (I can't remember which one it was was) then I would agree with you about cautioning him. Then again there's different levels of borderline personality disordered individuals and it depends on how bad she really is. Regardless, he would still need to have and keep his boundaries on dealing with the relationship or keeping here away as an ex.
                        He's right, sudden mood changes aren't Bipolar, more likely Borderline personality disorder like he said, or drugs.
                        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                          Borderline personality and bipolar are quite similar with maybe a few nuances from my research. I never claim to be a mental professional and simply said look up 'x' disorder as this MAY be a case here and based on my personal experiences, it's a fukin rollercoaster from hell. If you do some research on bipolar they are prone to sudden outbursts and switching on a dime given a situation that causes 'stress'. This is my experience. You have to tread thin water or walk on ice around them. I've dated one who wasn't medicated and it was hell. Currently dating one who is on medication and it's a much more stable ride.

The girl in question switched up because of the stress of the situation of location being wrong and sitting around waiting.
                          MisterBator
                          Last edited by MisterBator; 12-13-2017, 12:13 AM.
                          Nov 2016 Start
                          6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                          7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                          14 months
                          +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

She may be mad at something else in her life or with you and it's coming out in this way... kind of a way to ignore what's really making her mad.

That's what my ex used to do...

Comment

I've had a few BPD women in my life (It's more common than it is diagnosed, BTW). They can be charming, even sensuous, and then like flipping a light switch, they become evil, devious and cunning in their efforts to disarm you, emasculate and sabotage your relationship when you believed it had long-term potential. It's like falling in love with a spider; they tangle you in their web and literally suck the life out of you, if you let them! RUN FORREST, RUN ! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Comment

Working...
                              X