Girlfriend says she had ex that was bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend says she had ex that was bigger

Hello everyone this is my first post here.
    I am not new to PE. I have done jelq/bathmate/ extender but have not been doing it for the last year but thinking of getting back into it. I have been with many women most have said I’m their biggest and best. Now I’m with a woman I love and she says she doesn’t know if I’m her biggest. She doesn’t know the measurements of her biggest and it was 10 years ago but she thinks it was like mine maybe a quarter inch bigger. I am 8inches in length and slightly over 6 inch in girth at midshaft, base is larger. She says I’m her best and can make her orgasm multiple times.

I can’t get over not being her biggest and not sure what to think of her statement. One day she said I am her biggest cuz she doesn’t know the other guys size the other day she says maybe he was slightly bigger. She never brought any of these up and it was me who stupidly asked. I am starting PE again because of this.

I want everyone’s thoughts. Thank you!

Thoughts? I think you need to find something more important in life to worry about.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You're bitching about a quarter inch difference, seriously? So many many have to deal with more than that.

Comment

So basically she doesn't remember.... You know why? Because penis size isn't everything.

Please forget this nonsense and enjoy you life and girlfriend.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Meh so what are you concerned about ? Does she say your penis is mediocre size or something? Do you think she is trying to damage your confidence ? Do you suddenly think she must have had a lot of boyfriends and that worries you.

Comment

This is real problem if you are 5" and woman claimed to have been with 9" or something like that. Like I was 6" and wife claimed to have dated guy with "almost 10". But man if you are 8x6 legitimate very big cock it's not a real problem. Sounds like optimal size for your women. And memories from 10 years ago they are not accurate and can have changed "maybe quarter bigger, maybe smaller, maybe same size". A quarter inch, you can't even notice that without ruler.

But if you can't otherwise let it go and doing PE and getting that 0.26" more gives you peace of mind. Then do it.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your replies. I know it’s stupid and there are more important things to think about but this really bruises my ego. She once told me her biggest was to uncomfortable then later she said I was her biggest cuz she didn’t know his measurements but knows mine. Now she says she doesn’t know but thinks it was maybe a quarter inch more. Not sure if she’s trying to make me feel better or what. She does say I’m the best she’s had but for some reason that’s not enough and not sure I can believe it cuz I asked her. I feel like even if I got an inch bigger she would still not notice it to think I was and would be turned off to think I actively got it bigger. When I ask her do you think I’m small she always says what do you think or you know your not and her first impression was wow when she first felt me. Just sucks some other guy is her record holder. She even told me she won’t ever tell anyone I’m big cuz she said that to one of her friends about someone and they went after him. This hurts and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boombox View Post
                ...This hurts and I can’t stop thinking about it.
                Ok. I think you're suffering thing called Retroactive Jealousy. Google that and read about it and how to get rid of it. I myself am in the process right now.

Comment

I know very well about retroactive jealousy. I have never been jelous but now I have this. Today she said I don’t want you any bigger cuz you already poke things. I said what if I was 9x6 she said no. But I still want to be her biggest

Comment

I know very well about retroactive jealousy. I have never been jelous but now I have this. Today she said I don’t want you any bigger cuz you already poke things. I said what if I was 9x6 she said no. But I still want to be her biggest
                    Neither have I never before been jealous, but then it struck me very fucking heavy after 11 years of relationship. If you suffer RJ then if you would get to 9" you would probably still be thinking "what if she remembers wrong or lies and this guy was still bigger".

Comment

What is the issue with being the biggest anyway?

Comment

I totally get this feeling, there's no one more bothered about it than me (go find my thread), but we're taking a quarter inch here. Let's say half an inch even. That's nothing. An error in measurement. My fat pad is 1.5 inches.

Comment

I know it’s stupid and there are more important things to think about but this really bruises my ego.
                          Catering to the ego is an exercise in futility as the ego can never be satisfied! The only real solution is for you to learn to master the ego.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hello everyone this is my first post here.
                            I am not new to PE. I have done jelq/bathmate/ extender but have not been doing it for the last year but thinking of getting back into it. I have been with many women most have said I’m their biggest and best. Now I’m with a woman I love and she says she doesn’t know if I’m her biggest. She doesn’t know the measurements of her biggest and it was 10 years ago but she thinks it was like mine maybe a quarter inch bigger. I am 8inches in length and slightly over 6 inch in girth at midshaft, base is larger. She says I’m her best and can make her orgasm multiple times.

I can’t get over not being her biggest and not sure what to think of her statement. One day she said I am her biggest cuz she doesn’t know the other guys size the other day she says maybe he was slightly bigger. She never brought any of these up and it was me who stupidly asked. I am starting PE again because of this.

I want everyone’s thoughts. Thank you!
                            That was 10 years ago? and a quarter inch? Dude 8x6 in all likelihood you're the biggest assuming you're measuring correctly. And it's been 10 years? You should worry about something else.

Comment

Holy shit, I didn't realize this obsession would still be a thing at sizes like he's at.
                              Really shows you that you can have the size everybody wants and the male ego is still as fragile as if he had a micro-penis.

Bro, take this from someone who's heard the words "he was quite a bit bigger" from his girlfriend.

If all he was, was maybe a quarter inch bigger, and it was 10 years ago, she doesn't even remember what his penis felt like or looked like.
                              She remembers how you rock her world and make her feel incredible with your BOND and INTIMACY, not just your penis size.

You are okay, and you have NOTHING to stress about.

I'm 6.8 by 5.2, be thankful you are at a size that people dream of.

She's with you, not him. If that quarter of an inch mattered, she'd go be with him.
                              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Working...
                              X