i dumped my girlfriend and i want her back.. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dumped my girlfriend and i want her back.. :(

I broke up with a girl because she was talking to another guy for some time before she even knew me and it continued while we were dating, he wanted to marry her but she didnt say yes or no..
    I didn't know about all of this but i know that they keep messaging each other from time to time, she told me that she didn't love him and she only talks to him because he is her cousin (that's a fact)
    I'm' upset because she hid all that from me and when i said i knew about him she lied.
    I know she is not a girl to build a successful relationship with but i wanna see her again at least as friends because i truly loved her
    I sent her a message on facebook telling her i knew everything and that she is a liar. It has been a month since then and she kept calling for the first 2 weeks apologizing and sent messages trying to meet up saying that i wronged her and she wants to explain everything but i never responded. T
    he following 2 weeks she didn't call or text me at all. For how long should i keep this going? if she called again in the future should i respond and meet with her, or should i continue ignoring her for another month or two?
    I'm afraid she might give up after a couple of months and never call again, but i don't want to diminish my value in her eyes and if she knew that after this i called her she will know she can walk all over me.
    Can i call her or must i wait for her to call first? and do you think she is gonna contact me again or did she lose hope.?
    I keep thinking about her day and night

I'm 25 and she is 23

minagzaki
    Last edited by minagzaki; 01-22-2018, 07:03 PM.

Was she just talking to another guy, or talking romantically (flirting) with the other guy? How old are you two?

- Mega

Comment

I edited the post and wrote the rest of the story iiimegamanii

Comment

Well, personally, since you still have feelings and wonder about what could come to be--I'd suggest giving her an actual call (not a text / email / post / etc.)

Be prepared before you talk to her, and make a list of the things you'd like to say. (e.g. you were hurt, she planted seeds of doubt due to her lying or not being honest, you needed time away to think about things, how does she feel about moving forward, etc.)

Once done, you'll know where things stand and able to take the next step--whether it's to continue the relationship or end it. But nothing won't happen by you two not talking at least once more, right?

Good luck!

- Mega

Comment

she could feel i'm weak without her and that whatever she does i will always come back

Comment

Well then, you're answering your own question. If she's like this at 23 and treating you as-such, do you think it will improve in the next couple of years?

If you enjoy the way she makes you feel, then to each their own I guess. <shrug>

So I take it this isn't the first time you two have been apart?

- Mega

Comment

You two are acting like teenagers. If you just want a sexual relationship, no strings as they say, go for it. But if you want more, a husband/wife relationship or equivalent then move on.

Comment

Originally posted by minagzaki View Post

I know she is not a girl to build a successful relationship

Why is this not the talking point? Your lonely and haven't found anyone else yet. Read your own words and go look fo someone who meets your definition of relationship material.

Comment

He also said : truly "loved" her. Do you still?

Why she is not a girl for successful relationship?!

Are your thoughts focused on one thing that she lied to you about that guy or you have other facts we do not know?
                  If just because she lied...etc then we all lie at some period, most importantly it being a white lie, like maybe she lied about talking to him because she knows you are crazy and jealous and might imagine that she is having sex with him.

In all cases, she is wrong by lying about anything but there are reasons and maybe you led her there..you can not jail her in a box, you can not forbid her to talk to anyone, there must be TRUST.

You had done a critical mistake by not listening to her reasons for lying to you.

I understand at first week you are very sad angry...whatever but after that you must had agreed to meet and hear what she had to say.

Now, if she calls or you meet again in someway, listen what she have to say. Let the meeting be for a cup of coffee.
                  Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                  Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Working...
                  X