Really need help after being told GF had bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need help after being told GF had bigger

Hi guys I really need your help and support on this. A few months ago my girlfriend and I got drunk. She got really drunk. She was a little nasty to everyone we were out with that night.
    In bed, I said I wish I was bigger, to which she replied, ' I've had bigger and it was uncomfortable'. Well I freaked out........
    The next morning I asked her if someone asked if this guy was the biggest would she say yes. She paused, thought, and said yes. She also said it hurt every time. I asked how much bigger it was but she didn't know if it was longer or thicker (how could you not know??)

Then a few weeks on we had a talk and she said it was drunk talk and swore she doesn't know who is the biggest. She usually a very honest person.

It's ruined my relationship with her totally. I can't get it out of my head.

Please help.

JS

There's always gonna be someone better looking, bigger biceps, larger todger, who cares! That should be your attitude.

Ever had a girlfriend with bigger boobs, nicer arse, more attractive? Good for you! Does it ruin your relationship with her because you can't help keep comparing her to your previous? I doubt it. If you do, you have far too much spare time on your hands worrying about the small stuff.

This is your problem, not her's. Not worth ruining a relationship over. Work on your self worth and state of mind.

You were both drunk. Gosh! I talk a lot of verbal diarrhoea when I'm sober, never mind when I'm drunk! Put it behind you and move on.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I don't understand shev, do you want to cause your gf pain every time you have sex?
      She can't tell you how big the biggest shes had was because most women don't fixate on size like most guys do. Tamora may be a big ape but is pretty wise at times. There will always be someone who has a bigger unit, better looking, has more money than you. You will never find happiness in relationships until you realize this and learn to stop obsessing about all the dicks your gf has had that were bigger than yours.

She is obviously not into pain but it seems you may have some sadist tendencies.
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

i know :-( I don't what her to have pain. I know I'm being so stupid. I just don't know how to get over it

Comment

Originally posted by shev232 View Post
          i know :-( I don't what her to have pain. I know I'm being so stupid. I just don't know how to get over it
          Build a bridge!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Think back to how your relationship was with her before you 2 had this drunkened conversation. How were things going between you. Were you happy in this relationship. If you were, nothing has changed other than your gf told you some personal information that you apparently didn't handle well.
            How was the sex before this conversation occurred? If it was good/great, nothing has changed for her.
            She has told you that she had bigger and it hurt every time. If you care about this gf and see a possible future with her, you should be glad that sex with you is not painful to her.
            It's one thing to want to increase your size, it's totally another unhealthy obsession to want to be the biggest your gf and every other woman you have sex with has ever had. Too many here in the gym, IMO think that growing a monster cock will rid them of all their insecurity. I don't believe that to be the truth, but that is just one guy's opinion.
            Why not focus on becoming the lover that your GF can't get enough of. The guy that knows what she likes and what she doesn't. The guy that can turn her on like she has never experienced before and will always think back to in the future if the relationship ends. The guy that can push her to her limits in a safe, healthy consensual way and give her mind-blowing orgasms every time.
            Try focusing on pleasing her in every way possible rather than on the size of your dick and you and your GF will have a helluva lot more fun than if you continue to focus on this past partners size.
            Unless you are looking for a reason to end this relationship. Ending it over the size of her ex? Is that the impression you want to leave on her?
            Many here, IMO again, could experience much more satisfying sex lives if they would focus on learning all the intricate details of their partners pleasure rather than assuming that growing the biggest cock known to mankind is what will please every woman.
            Now, go please that GF of yours and come back with details. That's what we want is details
            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

[thank you for the lovely message :-).

Comment

What's also messing me up is that for the last few months she's only said she doesn't know who is the biggest and that it was drunken shit talk.

Comment

She said it wasn't anything noticeable to look at just uncomfortable

Comment

Everything was awesome between us

Comment

I got an extra sledge hammer if you need it.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Another one of these threads. It's fucking bad shit to hear that. Even to confident man. God why do women do this to man they like..I have thread about this topic.

What shit is that "there is always some bigger". No there isn't. If you are her biggest you are biggest. Or if girl has had averages and you are average at least you are about same sized. In the same ballpark. Detail that it was so big that it hurted is nasty to know. My woman said that too and I've went through agony and still sometimes it disturbs mind but mostly I'm over it. PE and success in it has been my saviour. Still not big but quite happy 7.5" bpel, 6.3" nbpel and 5.5" eg I don't feel small anymore.
                        Trapezius
                        Last edited by Trapezius; 02-01-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I should be happy with my size at 8''x5.5' bpel

Comment

What's weird is that she couldn't tell if it was longer or thicker than mine. I should be happy with my 8'x5.5' bpel 🙄

Comment

What's weird is that she couldn't tell if it was longer or thicker than mine. I should be happy with my 8'x5.5' bpel 🙄
                              Either you’re measuring wrong or she’s lying to mess with your head and bring you down. There’s an extremely small chance she’s been with bigger than that. The very very large majority of women will never experience that size. But, it’s still possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X