Joined okcupid last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined okcupid last night

Haven't heard from my "girlfriend" in 3 days. I don't miss her at all. I think it's time I finally break free.

Question

If I'm chatting up a lady online and thw conversation is going well but then it abruptly stops. How long should i wait to try again? Should i even try again, or just move on?

Comment

Well, I have no experience with dating sites, so I probably am little help with your question. Just a general statement that I think your decision to move on is the right one and you will be happier for it. You may go through a couple of dead end streets to get there, but hoping you find someone who appreciates you more than the last one. Best to you.

Comment

I'm really not all that familiar with dating sites but I'll be happy to experiment with your love life! If you're having a conversation with someone that you think is going well and it abruptly stops you should try different things. First, I'd send a message shortly after saying something like "you still there"? If she doesn't respond then obviously she's trapped under something heavy and unable to respond. ok just kidding there. I'd actually stop communicating with her right there and wait for her to come back to you! Women do like you to pursue them but they don't want you to be pathetic! If she eventually comes back 15 minutes later or 3 days later just talk to her regardless of amount of time it's been but don't be pushy about getting a date or asking about why she stopped the conversation as she did. Trust me it'll just come across poorly for you. Are you looking for a serious relationship? A hookup? or what?
        NBPEL: 5.75"
        EG: 5.85"

01/01/2018
        BPEL: 7.25"
        BEG: 6.5"

Goal:
        BPEL: 8"
        BEG: 7"

"I'm just a big hairy American winning machine" - Ricky Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by JackDiamond View Post
          I'm really not all that familiar with dating sites but I'll be happy to experiment with your love life! If you're having a conversation with someone that you think is going well and it abruptly stops you should try different things. First, I'd send a message shortly after saying something like "you still there"? If she doesn't respond then obviously she's trapped under something heavy and unable to respond. ok just kidding there. I'd actually stop communicating with her right there and wait for her to come back to you! Women do like you to pursue them but they don't want you to be pathetic! If she eventually comes back 15 minutes later or 3 days later just talk to her regardless of amount of time it's been but don't be pushy about getting a date or asking about why she stopped the conversation as she did. Trust me it'll just come across poorly for you. Are you looking for a serious relationship? A hookup? or what?
          But when do i give a shot at reviving the convo if she never gets back to me?

I'm looking for anything right now

Comment

You dont try again, if she messages you fine. Never double text. You need to not be up her ass with messages anyway. She doesnt know you and you dont know her. You both swiped at a picture online. Take your time, check the app twice a day and message her if you want... dont be responding 20 mins later.
            1. it shows youre needy and have nothing going on.
            2. you should have stuff going on anyway, you shouldnt even be able to text her back ever 20 mins.

If youre in a relationship with a girl its different, but dont be obsessed with talking to people you dont know.

It is fairly clear through your messages on here you care way too much about this. Its pixels.. you havent met her.

(This is my opinion, do what you want)

Comment

Gf came over today to pick up the last of her things. We fucked then agreed to break up. It is over.

Comment

Dude OKcupid is not that great. Chicks dip fast and nothing pans out. Im not kidding when i say chicks on Match DOT com def fuck. They all say they are looking for a relationship but are so easy to bang on the 1st or 2nd date. Its worth it to join at least for a month and message the hell out of anyone hot. Also, check out the free apps on your phone in order of best to worst: Bumble, Tinder, Coffee meets Bagle, Hinge. I have slayed tons of chicks on these apps and they all play the relationship card in the profile then put out fast.
                Dangler
                Senior Administrator
                ☼ Wizard ☼
                White Tiger Award 2015
                Last edited by Dangler; 02-06-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

^^ these hoes aint loyal

Comment

No they aint....no they aint ohhhh.....

Comment

Yeah, i havent looked to do that very often because it doesnt make me happy, but i concur with ron these hoes aint loyal, 2nd date, maybe third. Dont show much interest, works damn near every time.

I dont do that typically, but have buddies that do that multiple times a month.
                      closed158
                      Last edited by closed158; 02-06-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I had one come over tonight. I did a pump routine after work then nailed her when she got here. Once she left I strapped into my extender. I think that should be the PE routine we all should strive for. The RJ90 routine lolol

Comment

Originally posted by RonJohnson09 View Post
                          I had one come over tonight. I did a pump routine after work then nailed her when she got here. Once she left I strapped into my extender. I think that should be the PE routine we all should strive for. The RJ90 routine lolol
                          Please get out of my thread, i don't need to hear this stuff that makes me envious and ruins my mood.

Comment

Dude Im giving you options of where to find these girls. Start with the ones I listed before and you will find relief

Comment

Originally posted by RonJohnson09 View Post
                              Dude Im giving you options of where to find these girls. Start with the ones I listed before and you will find relief
                              You're just making me feel like shit and wanting to get out of this dating world and go read a book instead because if i meet a girl now I'm gonna be unhappy thinking of the words you said and wondering how many men she fucked. I'm so tired of this shit i only ever fucked 10 women 4 of which was only oral and i can't even get replies on these fucking sites even though i have a nice beard and a good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X