Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakthrough with preE, however, pregnancy scare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakthrough with preE, however, pregnancy scare?

So I've been dealing with preE my whole life, never lasting longer then a minute with my girlfriend, EVEN with numbing condoms, however, after months of exercising and relaxing my mind we had sex for the first time in what felt like forever, I still used a numbing condom because its all I had left, however, before I couldnt last at all and this time I fucked her for over 30 minutes before she gave up and jerked me off to finish.

However, today, just a single day later, shes had horrible mood swings, her breasts are incredibly sore, and she has puked a couple of times. Could this be a possible pregnancy? I plan on getting a plan B in her tomorrow which will put us around the 40 hour mark.
    getstamina
    Last edited by getstamina; 03-09-2018, 02:25 AM.

It's not a pregnancy from the sex you had the night before. Even if you had got her pregnant, it takes a few days for the egg to travel and inbed in her womb. She wouldn't have any symptoms yet.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking, just wanted to be sure as we're both freaking out. Also considering I did not finish in her, im pretty sure its next to impossible for a pregnancy to occur, was just looking for some second opinions.

Thank you for you response, you have definitely eased my mind.

Comment

Another thing to bare in mind a woman can only get pregnant 4 days a month.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Ummm can I ask why you didn't think of all this prior to the act?

Comment

Hi If she has this a lot the mood swings that is, is she near her time of the month some women can get this like 7 days before there period, its all down to the hormones getting way out of whack, with her breasts getting sore that kind of points to hormones.

For some unknown reason sore breasts nipples or tingling, these tend to point at hormones being out of whack, Is she on the BC pill? If not that could help to stabilise her hormones.

If this last sex was beyond the middle of her cycle so past ovulation day your was having safe sex if it was unprotected, so no need of Plan B.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Ummm can I ask why you didn't think of all this prior to the act?
              We've thought about it. As it says above we used protection and didnt plan on this. Plenty of people have sex and use protection with no intentions of this.
              getstamina
              Last edited by getstamina; 03-09-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                Hi If she has this a lot the mood swings that is, is she near her time of the month some women can get this like 7 days before there period, its all down to the hormones getting way out of whack, with her breasts getting sore that kind of points to hormones.

For some unknown reason sore breasts nipples or tingling, these tend to point at hormones being out of whack, Is she on the BC pill? If not that could help to stabilise her hormones.

If this last sex was beyond the middle of her cycle so past ovulation day your was having safe sex if it was unprotected, so no need of Plan B.

NOWHARD
                She says she got her period on the 10th of last month, making it a day away from 30. Also, she does always have mood swings, is not on BC pill either. It was still protected sex and I did not finish in her or the condom.

It might be wishful thinking, but can I blame the sore breasts simply on her bouncing up and down for 30 minutes?
                getstamina
                Last edited by getstamina; 03-09-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Could be because of the movement during sex. However more likely a poorly fitted bra.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    Could be because of the movement during sex. However more likely a poorly fitted bra.
                    Thank you so much for your help. Money is not really a problem and she started feeling sick again so I figure I will get the pill to be on the safe side and try to relax. Thats the mlst taxing part to us... were both anxious people.

Comment

Originally posted by getstamina View Post
                      We've thought about it. As it says above we used protection and didnt plan on this. Plenty of people have sex and use protection with no intentions of this.
                      If you used I condom why are you asking about pregnancy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        If you used I condom why are you asking about pregnancy?
                        Ive been told condoms arent %100 protection. I apologize, this is most likely a dumb post.

Comment

Originally posted by getstamina View Post
                          Ive been told condoms arent %100 protection. I apologize, this is most likely a dumb post.
                          No it's not. You are just worried that's all. Your girlfriend is probably feeling sick because she is worried too.

It's very highly unlikely that she's pregnant considering you used a condom and didn't actually cum into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X