Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Above average (5.25+ girth) dudes... can you answer this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Above average (5.25+ girth) dudes... can you answer this?

At what girth does the “I’m too wet to feel much friction” problem subside? At 5 inches girth it seems like it happens a lot. Especially with the most recent gf.

Do you guys have the same problem?

I've seen guys on "big dick problems" reddit say it still happens to them at 6" girth if the chick is really turned on and very wet.

Certainly still happens to me with my wife, but never noticed it that much with my ex. Similar tightness but my current wife gets mega wet.
    Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
    Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
    Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
      I've seen guys on "big dick problems" reddit say it still happens to them at 6" girth if the chick is really turned on and very wet.

Certainly still happens to me with my wife, but never noticed it that much with my ex. Similar tightness but my current wife gets mega wet.
      Yeah this girls a mega squirter. But even before she squirts it sometimes feels really like I’m swimming in water. Just curious if that still happens to people at bigger girth’s.

Comment

Seems to me this is more an issue of girls needing kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          I don’t think so. She’s really pretty tight at the get go. And it doesn’t happen every time. Maybe 30% of time. Just curious if anyone else experiences that regularly. Maybe it’s more a wetness problem than a girth problem?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
            At what girth does the “I’m too wet to feel much friction” problem subside? At 5 inches girth it seems like it happens a lot. Especially with the most recent gf.

Do you guys have the same problem?
            Seems to me that if a girl is so wet that there is no friction, that is a compliment not a problem.
            Never been in that situation, so I do not know.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Agreed. If vaginal muscles are lax then even those with extra large girth may not feel much in terms of tightness.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've been between 5 and 6 inch girth my whole life and have had enough partners to establish a basis....some girls feel tight some don't.
                Hell I had one girl I could get both hands in up to the thumbs, spread them and look around in there, but the sex was still fine.
                Don't sweat stuff like that, just enjoy the ride.

Comment

Why would you think that a wouman would loose sensation when they become very wet? Do you loose sensation when she is wet? If it were the case then I would think that the cure for premature ejaculation would be lots of lube. My wife has had some of her best orgasms when she is extremely wet with both my previous and current size.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

True. Happened just once with a bitch who went crazily horny orgasming hugely but wasnt like some describe it penis swimming in water, can say it was like still 50% friction, when noticed that told her to squeeze her muscle, after doing so friction was much better and told me later that the squeezing made her feel more intense orgasm. Told her, then go fucking train it for next time or no sex for you
                    Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                    Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

My ex-wife was extremely wet, like just naturally wet. Even her panties would get wet during the day from her natural juices (enough so that the dogs loved eating them & they had to be washed ). I loved it though. I've been with many that don't get too wet and many that get crazy wet. Obviously there is going to be a smoother gliding with lots of wetness but frankly I don't want it any other way. To be honest I would probably never stay with a girl that didn't get pretty wet... not long term anyway. That may sound harsh but it's just my preference.

At 6-6.2" EG I've never felt like I'm "swimming in water", it still feels tight, but I like the reduced friction. I don't want to start a fire with my dick The most extreme case of friction and tightness I ever had was this one girl, she was tiny. Compared to me (~6'2") she was super tiny, like 5' or less easily. I couldn't even get my dick in. Haha. Seriously. I think a lot had to do with the fact that she wasn't wet though. I used spit and tried to lube it up but I could only get halfway in and my dick was bending, it was so weird. It wasn't fun though. I could not come and had to stop.

Best sex I've ever had was with a girl that got super wet. The best sex is always with a girl that gets incredibly wet. I've never heard of this swimming in water problem, or had it myself, but yea, obviously if they are super wet the friction level comes down even if you are quite large. The vagina can stretch to amazing sizes (i.e. baby comes out). Obviously that's painful and nowhere near like sex. But when a vagina gets extremely wet and the girl is extremely horny it opens more to accommodate the size and so those extra juices are going to still allow for a really slippery, nice gliding, yet still tight, sensation (even if you are quite large).
                      sumhanglo
                      Last edited by sumhanglo; 03-19-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Had this problem before, but wife started training her vagina muscles and problem is gone.

Comment

I'm 6" girth behind the head and thicker as it goes down to the base and I've had 2 feel a little loose. Had some extremely tight & to be honest I find the extremely tight to be annoying. Pounding a tight wet one and getting small tears on my cock sucked because they burn like fire so a little slicker is fine for me.

So to answer your question, I'm not sure because I don't know where penis girth maxes out but at over 6 I've experienced it. Of course it still felt good to me so I didn't really care......

Comment

I'm over 5 1/2 girth and have never experienced this before, although my penis head is over 6 inches around.
                            7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Originally posted by Mash87 View Post
                              I'm over 5 1/2 girth and have never experienced this before, although my penis head is over 6 inches around.
                              How common is this phenomenon of the large mushroom style head? Mine is just fine the way it is personally, but the head of my penis is definitely not the largest part has a smaller "mushroom" tip. In fact, it's possibly the smallest part (with exception to a super EQ or holding myself to engorge the area), tapering from ~5.9"EG down to ~6.25"EG at the base.

Just curious if there is a fair mix of these different types.

Comment

Working...
                              X