Little problem with girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little problem with girlfriend

Hi, so there`s a problem and I need your advice. I decided to tell my girl about PE, my results and experience. So she prohibited me from doing PE.
    Just like that, in few secs . I started with 6 4/8 (BPEL) x 5 inches, and after 4-5 months reached 7 3/8 (BPEL) x 5 5/16 inches. I still consider myself average, but i have goal and want to reach it (7,5 x 5.5). The reason why she prohibited from PE is: she thinks that I`m big already and that first intercourse will hurt (we`ve never had one so far) if I get bigger. "I don`t want my wrist to be in my pu***",-she said ( btw that was hilarious for me, but not that fun for her ). Should I retreat from PE until first intercourse (until I observe specifications of her special part) or should i somehow convince her that everything is going to be alright, because 5.5 is not painfully big?

Well, as long as your girlfriend isn't a control freak I believe you should take her comments into careful consideration.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Yep. Stop. You are big and you mite have issues with her. And if things don’t work out, I hope not, a lot a gals you meet later.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

If you have not had intercourse she is not your gf .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          If you have not had intercourse she is not your gf .
          Why is that so?

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            Yep. Stop. You are big and you mite have issues with her. And if things don’t work out, I hope not, a lot a gals you meet later.
            Maybe I have Penile Dysmorphic Disorder, because i see my "thing" small

Comment

Has she even seen your dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxie View Post
                Why is that so?
                Because until you have sex she's just a special friend.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                  Because until you have sex she's just a special friend.
                  Right! After doing that both understand better each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Kranjit33 View Post
                    Right! After doing that both understand each other better.
                    The only thing you understand after having sex with a special friend for the first time is how good sex feels. Everything you understand about each other up to that point is what you learned while dating.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

It's possible to commit to each other without having sexual contact. Even in this day and age some couples get engaged and don't consummate the relationship until after marriage.
                      Big Al
                      Administrator
                      PEGym Editor
                      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Big Al; 03-24-2018, 11:22 AM.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Big Al is completely right. However, we are teenagers so I do not want to rush things. That might sound lame.

Comment

It does sound lame, some girl you have never had sex with is dictating to you what your dick size should be.

Comment

She is concerned that it could hurt her (she is not very big person ). On top of that she is not dictating, that was more like delicate request, but not an order. That was the reason why i wrote here - to ask your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxie View Post
                              She is concerned that it could hurt her (she is not very big person ). On top of that she is not dictating, that was more like delicate request, but not an order. That was the reason why i wrote here - to ask your opinion.
                              For Me why stop if she has never held your penis how would she know if you grow some more,

There is a saying in the UK, big man big dick, little man all dick big, women big fanny, little women all fanny, refrained from using the C word which does fit in a little better.

But have read about small women who boast how they can take a good size, but wait until that day comes but if your happy keep at it, your young and healthy.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                              X