No announcement yet.

Were these lyrics directed towards me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were these lyrics directed towards me?

Hi everyone,

My ex girlfriend who broke up with me like 3 months ago just posted this:

"Dial and say that just like before "You're all mine only for me alone and not meant to be,
    Collect the fragments of the soul and the hearts torn to pieces,
    Whisper breathe again, bask in the warmth of your hands, hold me close so tightly, But do not rush, you're my everything,
    If only for a moment you could feel what you mean to me, I'd love to show the fire inside me and burns me to the ground, from the night.. until the morning... there will be a burning spark by irreplaceable spark."

By the way, we started having nice chat conversations lately. She also asked me several times yesterday whether i have a girlfriend. Do you think these words were directed towards me?

Thank you.
    shypshnius
    Last edited by shypshnius; 03-24-2018, 07:43 PM.

So ask her not us.

Comment

It's a trick, don't fall for it! She's only trying to see if you still want her so she can move on with her life. Resist the urge to talk to her until she decides to act like an adult and be direct with you.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

It's probably directed at whoever she's been sleeping with since (or even before) she broke up with you. If she wants to be with you she'll let you know. Don't waste your time waiting on something that didn't work the first time and miss out on something that could be better.

Comment

She is looking to see if you are a backup.thats all
          right there in lyrics.
          run away

Comment

Looks like we're not the only ones answering the same exact question from shypshnius.

Comment

Don't be too hard on him TGD, he's desperate for a certain answer.

However like others have said, she's dangling a hook, being vague, using words to a song on social media to keep whoever interested.

It's what you would expect for a young teenager.
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                Don't be too hard on him TGD, he's desperate for a certain answer.

However like others have said, she's dangling a hook, being vague, using words to a song on social media to keep whoever interested.

It's what you would expect for a young teenager.
                He's gotten replies on four different sites for the same question. That's not desperate that's obsessive compulsive.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                  He's gotten replies on four different sites for the same question. That's not desperate that's obsessive compulsive.
                  Gee no one else onsite acts like that.

Comment

Wondering why you are still following an ex-gf on social media?

Comment

Working...
                    X