Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think sharing insecurities is a mistake, for either partner, but especially for men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think sharing insecurities is a mistake, for either partner, but especially for men

One thing that astounds me is posts by guys coming here for advice about how to feel better about their dicks and get help with their insecurities, which is great, but then they say that though their wives or girlfriends seem happy with their cocks they have told their girlfriends or wives that they feel they don't measure up. This is a HUGE mistake on several levels.

Never point out an insecurity, especially about your dick to your woman. Here's why:

First, women aren't into your dick as much as you are. They aren't as obsessed with the size of our cocks as we are. They are happy that your cock get hard "for them" and that you desire them no matter what's in your pants.

Second, it may not be politically correct in todays society but biologically men are still men and women are still women. Meaning generally speaking women still want a "real" man. That's a man who can make decisions, has his life together and is in control of himself (and often her) in bed. So when you start showing insecurity it's a huge turn off to them.

Third, women take their cue from you. If you are happy, they tend to be. If you feel you are inadequate they will start to see you that way. She may NEVER even think about your cock not being "big enough" but if you start saying you have been short changed, guess what, she will begin to think so also.

If you are being a good lover, touching her, kissing her and making her feel good in multitudes of ways she isn't going to even think about your cock size.

Fourth, you are giving her ammo to hurt you if things go south. She may insult your cock to hurt you, even if she doesn't believe it. Women are ruthless when they argue if you are a wussy or let them know you feel insecure that's right where they will go.

With me it works the opposite way as well. I'd hate to be with a woman who was a bundle of insecurities. I'd hate to be trying to enjoy her tits and her holding back because she thinks they are to small, or her ass to fat or whatever. It all just gets in the way.

My whole point is don't plant seeds in her mind and cause problems were they don't need to be. It's not fair to you or her.

And, ironically, a guy with a smaller cock than you could end up taking her away from you!!

Agreed

Comment

I couldn't agree more. But I think it applies to much more than just dick size. Women expect us to play a part in her life. She has a certain vison of you and you better measure up to it. It's mostly in first stages of relationships, but to a degree it goes on even in LTR.
      I remember when I was dating a cute girl in her early 20s. We were together for about 6 months so I felt kinda safe to open up to her emotionally. I shared a little bit of my insecurites, nothing dramatic. General body image issues, mostly to test her. She immidaitely stiffened and pulled away. Like a kid scared and disappointed at the same time. After that date she never answered my calls anymore. Lesson learned.
      My progress thread
      29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
      Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
      Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

This is so true, and like you said it applies to both parties
        1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
        31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

I couldn't agree more. From my experience, women in general want a man who has their stuff together. Showing insecurities especially about the size of your penis will definitely result the woman having less confidence in you. There by having less confidence in you two as a couple.

Confidence and charisma in my opinion are the main ingredients to getting and in keeping the woman's attention.

Charisma being a byproduct of confidence.
          Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
          2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Ok, i’m Hungover af. And i always get a bit anxious the morning after. Just talked to my ex last night (we’re good friends). And she said she had a ons with a guy who was very big. (The condom bursed.) And now i’m on the sofa with my gf. Simply silently craving reassurance that my dick is good enough. But i wont tell her whats bugging me off course. Lol i’m Such a mess!

Just needed to vent. Thanks for «beeing there» :-P
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
              Ok, i’m Hungover af. And i always get a bit anxious the morning after. Just talked to my ex last night (we’re good friends). And she said she had a ons with a guy who was very big. (The condom bursed.) And now i’m on the sofa with my gf. Simply silently craving reassurance that my dick is good enough. But i wont tell her whats bugging me off course. Lol i’m Such a mess!

Hey Norway! How tall are you?
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

181 why?

Comment

181 why?
                  Ever wish you were taller?

There's always gonna be someone bigger, faster, brighter, better looking. So what, nobody cares! If we were all the same life would be pretty boring.

Stop stressing over the small stuff, you'll drive yourself nuts!
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Great gains, Norway? How old are you?

Your ex is your ex. That part of your life is history. I know it's hard, but don't go down that route of your dick being good enough, because eventually it'll lead to your partners past, and the truth might be devastating. You're 7.5 bpel, that's awesome. You should take that with a huge smile, especially as you was 5.8 bpel.

Comment

Thx guys i’m All good now. Just a hangover fit. And venting required. Now back to PE. Love this place

Comment

I dont really know.. I mean we are all human beings with our insecurities. Not everyone is a macho alpha male and in my opinion that is fine despite what conventional wisdom says. I dont know I might be wrong.

Comment

I agree that you shouldn't share absolutely everything with a women unless you are extremely comfortable with her.

But in my case, what about performance anxiety? You can't hide that. With my current girl the only way that I can get though my anxiety is by telling her exactly what's going on. That is definitely giving her ammo down the road that terrifies me.

Comment

If women want equality we should be able to share... and we can. However, if we do they will not be attracted to us. It's horrible.

They want equal everything except expectations, + a man to lean on. Again... it's horrible.
                            Digittydog
                            3-23-18 BPEL 6.25/ EG 5 starting
                            4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                            5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                            6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                            7-31-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125
                            8-30-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125

+3/8" x 1/8" after 5 months PE
                            Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Comment

Working...
                            X