A serial rapist....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serial rapist....

(Taken from Pinterest. I have cut some of the text as it was rather long).

I am a serial rapist. I admit it. Full stop.

Listen, I’m not a jerk. I was always in a committed relationship with my partners. This may surprise you, but I’ve always been the committed type. I had three long-term partners before my current, permanent partner to whom I have been legally married for a long time, but none of that stopped me. When I wanted sex, I took it.

I’ll tell you a secret: it’s easier to rape when you are in a long term relationship. Consent gets pretty murky. My partners were not always into sex when I wanted it. I didn’t care. And because they valued me, and their relationship with me, they accepted it. Their own minds were murky. That’s the perfect storm.

I didn’t care if they were tired. I didn’t care if they were feeling run down. I didn’t care if they just wanted to go to sleep. I never said it, but in the back of my mind all I could think was “fuck you.” So I did.

Verbal consent? What’s that? I don’t ask. I impose. Like physically impose. Strip off my clothes and simply declare what is going to happen. What’s going to happen? Sex. Because I want it. I put up with all this relationship shit so I can have sex whenever I want, and I’m not initiating any stupid conversations about how and why your feelings are important. I don’t give a fuck. I just want to fuck.

I’m not a cheater. Have never cheated on a single partner my entire life. I don’t do cheating, and it’s not because I’m not smart enough to hide it or incapable of such betrayal or I’m afraid of being caught. Who cares if I’m caught? Go fuck yourself and NEXT! I don’t cheat because being a loyal, honest and trustworthy human being is a central part of my identity and cheating means I give that up. You may not know I’ve cheated, but I will know and the person I see in the mirror matters to me.

So I don’t cheat. I rape.

Or in other words, I take what I want. I coerce. I cajole. To a point. I’ll try and persuade you this is what you want, too, but ultimately, I don’t give a fuck. I want to get laid. Right now. With you. So get undressed. Or don’t. I can do it for you. I’m more than happy to do it for you.

Examples:

1. The Mustang Rape
    We’re in our last year of highschool. I’ve been dating the same person since Grade 9 and now we are in Grade 12. It all ended amicably and I am on the loose. You have piercing blue eyes and jet black, wavy hair and I am totally smitten with your physical beauty. Your brothers have given you a car. A Mustang with an engine that needs to be rebuilt. I’m so in on this. In like Flynn. In hard and deep. We spend days talking, chatting, working on the car. We strip out the transmission and rebuild it. I’m amazed at your knowledge. I’m learning a ton myself but I try to hide that and act like I knew all this shit all along. I don’t think you buy it, but it’s clear you are willing to humor me. We have fun. You have a pool in your backyard and we end most days scantily clad in the water. My mouth is ravenous on yours, but you don’t seem to want to cross the line.

I put up with this. For a while. And then I’ve had enough. The car is almost done, the summer is almost over and I am sick of your fucking games.

We’re alone. We swim and playfully swat each other back and forth. You get out of the pool, your body streaming with water and almost smoking under the summer sun. I get out behind you and strip off my wet suit. Naked. You’re kind of shocked. You start to talk. To argue. You’re not sure. I don’t care. I wrap my arms around you in a death grip and with a few deft hand moves, it’s done. Penetration. You’re moaning and so am I. I throw my full weight on you and get what I want. We date for a full year and it ends in a marriage proposal, which is refused. For some reason.

2. The Cigar Store Rape
    We meet at college. We’re both auditioning for a Shakespeare play our university is putting on. We both get cast. You love being on stage. Love the spotlight. Love all the attention. You’re beautiful and more importantly, when it comes to this campus, rich. You’ve inherited an unreasonable amount from your Daddy. His work funds your life. I fucking hate acting. The real fun is behind the scenes. I begrudgingly play out my part but spend the next four years working as a stage manager, producer, and ultimately director. The college builds a new theatre. I direct the inaugural play. I cast you as the lead. Of course I do.

After college is over, you are a bit lost. You use some of your money to open a cigar store. You’re not a huge fan of cigars but you see the potential and Daddy’s advisors are incredibly helpful and you get a store up and running. And it’s quite successful.

But it takes up a lot of your time, which leaves me increasingly frustrated. Sexually frustrated. You’re just not giving me what I want anymore. It’s all about the store. The store, the store, the store. Fuck the store. And fuck you.

Some kind of event, I can’t recall what. You are there, dressed to the nines. Looking gorgeous. Chilling and sipping Laproiagh and I make a decision. I am going to fuck you. You go down to the basement to fetch I don’t know what and I follow you down. I thrust you up against the wall. You’re protesting. You have to get back to the customers. I don’t care. I shove my hands rudely down the front of your clothes. Basically undress you.

I fuck you up against the wall while you protest. I so don’t care. I take all the time I need to get what I want.

When I’m done, you’re sort of mad but not really and you go back upstairs and no one has any idea what just happened. We date for another year and it ends in a marriage proposal, which is refused. For some reason.

I finally meet my permanent partner and attempt rape, as per usual, but I get strongly resisted and it dawns on me that if this person has the guts, the strength, the confidence to resist me, chances are all other comers will be resisted too. I let the first few sessions go down as consensual, but slowly, slowly work my way towards taking what I want.

I will never ask permission. It’s not who I am. I stop short of violence, because violence is vulgar and well beneath me. I stop short of violence because I doubt I would win. I stop short of violence because it’s ugly and crass and there are so many better ways, subtler ways, to get what I want.

I am a serial rapist.

And on the whole, my victims, love it. Oh please, with your whining. They love it. They come back for more. Which I’m happy to deliver. I am a serial rapist and I have no regrets.

PS: I’m also a woman, and all my victims are male.

How many of you thought it was a man writing? I know I did.

Well it got me thinking how many men are subjected to this? I wouldn't say I've gone that for with my own partners but I have pushed for sex when they haven't tried to. I guess I always thought well I'm a woman and short and they are tall and stronger so it's kinda okay.

And the old "men always want sex" tale also made me think it's okay to push for sex.

I was just wondering others experiences and opinions?
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Can I marry her? Does she have sister? Hell I'll go for the mother or even a first cousin!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ha ha you are so bad!!

The point of my post was I know men can get raped by women but I always kinda thought while drunk or something. Not in a relationship.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Still trying to wrap my mind around what I just read...makes me ask "what is rape?"

I'd say that women are way more sexually open/free than most guys in my experience (so far at least). Besides its really hard to say NO to something or someone we biologically want and desire......Unless that person is a highly trained monk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
          Ha ha you are so bad!!

The point of my post was I know men can get raped by women but I always kinda thought while drunk or something. Not in a relationship.
          Nope; any woman wants to rape me fine by me. I won't put up a fight!

Comment

This is opening up old wounds but I've been subjected to this by a high-school girlfriend. I at times, didn't want to get down with her for a variety of reasons, but was in those moments coerced to performing. I don't consider it 'rape' but I definitely regret I wasn't more forceful in my protests.

Man, I really dislike that woman, but sadly once loved.

Not that I was a saint either.

But I thought that this was about a man too.
            Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
            2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Tomfoolery, it's so wrong.

We would be outraged if it was a man doing it to a woman, we should feel the same amount of outrage the other way round too.

However I do think women might need to learn about 'sex in a relationship consent'. Times are changing and women are more sexually empowered but that shouldn't be at the cost of their partner.

Comment

This is typically how my wife wants to be taken.

Unless she is in a very sensitive mood - in which case she'll say "no" or "tomorrow", she's typically up for a 'mouth rape' (her term, not mine).

I do feel kind of rape-y at times, but that's the way she likes it, so who am I to protest?

Yes. We are a twisted pair.
                Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

I suspected the ending punching line..., about a third of the way through. No fun. Moi.

Comment

By the way in case you all are wondering it's not really rape. You can always say no to sex no matter who is screaming. You can't say no to rape. By calling it rape it diminishes the horror of what rape really is.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      By the way in case you all are wondering it's not really rape. You can always say no to sex no matter who is screaming. You can't say no to rape. By calling it rape it diminishes the horror of what rape really is.
                      You can have rape without the victim being able to feel they can say no.

Rape in my eyes is whenever you have sex with someone and you know they don't want to, even if they don't say or are unable to say.

Comment

Only read part of your original post, but as a christian, I find the attitude of the poster on Pinterest awful. Its one thing to have a ONS but totally different to have a steady relationship and force yourself on someone else. Shameful, plus it is so much more gratifying when both parties are engaged in the act of love making. I know, sounding old fashioned, but try it sometime, you might find it pleasing.

Comment

It's a power dynamic, so like Tara said, the absence of no doesn't necessarily mean yes. Drugs or alcohol could alter someone's ability to make that decision too.
                          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

I totally had that pegged as a guy...

Even had me rewinding to all my encounters and wondering...
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                              I totally had that pegged as a guy...

Even had me rewinding to all my encounters and wondering...
                              Hey it made me think of any times I've had resistances and started kissing down his neck or other things...

Comment

Working...
                              X