Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have sex with 4.7inch?

Hello,
    I.m 20 years old virgin guy because of my insecurity about penis size. When i was 16,my penis was ≈ 8.5 cm in erect and doctor said what this is micropenis but it.s ok. This was a first step of my insecurity and I decided what i will have some sex later ) At my 18 i decided to consult a doctor again about varicocele and penis size. After some hormonal control,doctor said that it.s ok and it.s about genetics and told me about extender. I found the penimaster pro , and after a time i bought it. So now, i have 12 cm in erect and about 5.5/6cm flacid. Girth is 12/12.5cm
    So ,thats the problem. These days I met a girl and really like her. But , I have a BIG insecurity about my size , if i will be able to enjoy her. I am ready to do all these techniques (cunnilingus, finger stimulation)
    I will able to penetrate her? Is this size ok? I am in a big problem now, so guys can you help me please?
    P.s: sorry for my bad english, it.s not my native language.

You're fine. Go get laid. I'll go get lunch. Trust me you'll have more fun that I will.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Actually, it should not be a problem, especially if you are measuring non bone pressed. I kept my wife satisfied for over forty years with a 4.5” NBP length and 4.5” girth. If Uluru girl is into you, your size is more than adequate.

Hey asaplove!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, asaplove!

First, that's good that you've already seen results with an extender! But, I understand your insecurity.

4.7 inches, along with technique and stamina, can definitely bring your partner pleasure. Remember, there are lots of women who only orgasm through clitoral stimulation - so no penis needed at all. The important thing will be for you to take your time with your partner, listen to her (and her body cues) about what she likes and what's not working.

In the meantime, to help allay some of your worries, definitely read these...

A Little Bit About Female Anatomy: AKA How Big is the Vagina?

Where is the G-Spot?

You'll learn that 4.7 inches should be able to get the job done. :-)

Let us know if you have any other questions. Stop worrying - and have fun!
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Your size is fine, you can tell that first doctor to sit on it by the way. For "bigger" women you may need good technique but it's something easily learned.

PE is for your own satisfaction and should not be done to please someone else.
          Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

You are bigger than me, and I have lots of sex, so it is definitely doable. If you just work on your eating out skills and are willing to do it all the time, most women will be satisifed.

Comment

1) Jelq. It works. Be patient and take your time. A year from now it's very possible you could have gained 1 inch in length and more girth... IF you stay consistent. Make it a priority in your life.

2) Become an expert at pleasuring your girl's pussy with your tongue. Ask her what feels good for her, and watch her responses to discover what she likes.

3) Learn how to use your fingers

4) Eye contact is really important. Look at her while you eat her out, tell her how beautful her pussy is, and how delicious she tastes. The more relaxed you can make her feel, the more she will want you, and the less she will care about your size.

5) Women don't find insecure men attractive. Become the best you can be in as many aspects of your life as you can.
              A confident (but not arrogant) man, is very appealing to women.
              Starting size (Dec 2016):
              7 inch BPEL
              4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
              8 inch BPEL
              5 inch Girth

Comment

Be confident and playful out sex and know what you're doing during sex, you'll please her surely.
                Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

That's basically my current girth. I may not have had anyone make any comments on that size but I've never had any complaints either. Focus on all the different ways you can pleasure the person with. So many are only focused on penetration. Sex is a whole body experience.

When it comes to penetration, ask if they would like to be fingered anally. It'll add to the sensation. You can finger them in the vagina while fucking them, focusing on their g-spot. In a missionary type of position, try pointing the tip of your penis towards their belly button. If having sex doggy style or prone bone, point it at their belly button then too (almost naturalin prone bone). This kind of stretches their vaginal opening towards their anus, making it feel as if you have more girth than you do. Another position that helps with this is. . . I don't know what it's called. If in prone bone, roll them over to whe you are on your back and they're on your chest.

I've had numerous women tell me I'm the best lover they've ever had, even a one night stand. Early in my life, I thought they were full of shit. While it may not be completely honest for some, I believe I'm up there. I focus on endurance, pleasing them, and aking consent before doing anything new (it builds trust). My only real issue is my frenulum is too tight so I can't really fuck hard and fast. That's actually what led me to PE, finding ways to stretch it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X