No announcement yet.

Are Chongqing women worth marrying for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Chongqing women worth marrying for?

I have been currently dating a Chongqing woman I met from the movie theatre l went to two weeks ago. We went out twice and she seemed fine. When I told my friends about her, they said Chinese women do not make good girlfriends. I have heard different complaints about marrying Chinese women too. Some said these women are so demanding and overly romantic. Others said they expect a lot, especially from foreign men like me. Are these true?

Being overly romantic is good. Work on the other things
    Big D

Comment

All women are crazy no matter the nationality LoL .
      Now no kidding ... The how a woman is gonna treat you it depends 100% of the what your character is and how you are gonna treat them.
      If you are soft and romantic all the time they are gonna get bored and take advantage of you.
      If you are a tough and bossy guy and your show them that you are an independent nature then they are gonna be good doggies.

They are like animals... they may be stupid but can smell weackness from miles and make your life a hell.
      Show them power and they will love you and be kind.

When I mean power I do not mean to hit them LoL .... I mean be the boss of your life and show them that they are not the no1 priority in your life. Let them always try to be no1 priority for you... Its the best bate of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
        Now no kidding ... The how a woman is gonna treat you it depends 100% of the what your character is and how you are gonna treat them.
        If you are soft and romantic all the time they are gonna get bored and take advantage of you.
        If you are a tough and bossy guy and your show them that you are an independent nature then they are gonna be good doggies.

They are like animals... they may be stupid but can smell weackness from miles and make your life a hell.

When I mean power I do not mean to hit them LoL .... I mean be the boss of your life and show them that they are not the no1 priority in your life. Let them always try to be no1 priority for you... Its the best bate of all times.
        This sounds like red pill pua pretty useless for relationshps.

Comment

Not gonna lie, this is crap advice.... Except for all women being crazy.

All women are crazy, but not all of them are your kind of crazy. You just have to find one with the type of crazy you like and take it from there.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by confusedloverman03 View Post
            I have been currently dating a Chongqing woman I met from the movie theatre l went to two weeks ago. We went out twice and she seemed fine. When I told my friends about her, they said Chinese women do not make good girlfriends. I have heard different complaints about marrying Chinese women too. Some said these women are so demanding and overly romantic. Others said they expect a lot, especially from foreign men like me. Are these true?
            My first thought is to NEVER let anyone tarnish your relationship with their preconceived notions about the person you're dating - whether that be based on their race, religion, looks, etc..

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense for you to continue dating this woman and see if she's too demanding or too romantic (is there such a thing???) for you, rather than let your idiot friend's prejudicial stereotype comments affect you?

Now, let it be said, different cultures do often form how you perceive what a relationship should be and how a person acts within a relationship. But, even if these cultural norms are well-established, that doesn't mean every single person from that culture is that way.

Don't be foolish. Date the woman - not the stereotype. Decide if you like her for her. And, tell your friend to take his prejudice and peddle it somewhere else.
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Worst advice ever.

This is the kind of guy we (women) laugh at and feel sorry for. The guy who thinks he's in control. He may trick (and I do mean trick) a few women into dating him, but it never lasts long and he'll never find real happiness. His life, in general, will be empty and meaningless, because that's how he approaches his relationships - with abusive schemes and manipulation.

Sad.

A real relationship - and by "real" I mean mature, adult relationship, not some grimy guy just looking to hook up - is one based on mutual respect. It's partnership. You both make the other a priority in your lives, and that symbiosis means no one has more power than the other.

I always look out for MrKimberly's best interest. And, he always looks out for mine. And, in the process, this ends up meaning we always look out what's best for US.
              Kimberly
              PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

What I described in my post is the NATURE of the woman's mind on this subject
                . Unfortunately women aren t suitable to comment accurately on this sublect because they don t have self consciousness on this subject.
                Try Reading books written by " human behavior phycologists "and you will see that what I said above is true.

The only thing that I agree is that there are exceptions but exceptions are rare... so I always care about the rule.
                The sure thing is that IF someone hits an exception in his life time...he should keep the lady until death keeps them apart LoL.

The married ladies and the in a relationship girls that I had sex with ( and they are a lot of them) were the ones that always had a loving husband that was always looking their needs and not theirs.These men were insecure and the ladies were just bored of them.
                For up to a year now I have stopped having sex with married ladies and in relationship girls because I started feeling bad for their poor husbands.( I had never meet any of the husbands in personal because if I had I wouldn t had sex with these ladies in the first place)

Women like wolves not sheeps.
                They are getting married with sheeps in order to have someone to care about them but they are always searching for wolves to fullfill their nature.(Mind and body)

Sorry guys and girls that s life.
                I didn t make this life...If you have any complains refer to God not me.

If i would make this life I would have make it better.
                I have had a lot of sex partners in my life but I have never cheated on any of them.
                I have also never been hurt by any girl in my life because I was able to see if they were good to keep or not.
                TeoDeles
                Member of the Month July 2018
                Last edited by TeoDeles; 06-15-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

surely the above is from a troll ^^^

If not, then I'm speechless. You speak of women like their 10 of us, instead of 3.5 billion on the planet....

I would address your other points but I believe you really are just trying to get a rise with these posts.
                  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Ok I will leave these kind of threads on you guys.
                    I will be just posting on PE stuff.

Comment

Give him^^^ a break.. He expressed his thought in terms of short term relationships, one night stands, and some fucks without commitment while other members commented from mature and long term relationships perspective..

If you read well what he said...spoke about cheaters mainly...wifes and girlfriends of other men!!
                      Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                      Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                        surely the above is from a troll ^^^

If not, then I'm speechless. You speak of women like their 10 of us, instead of 3.5 billion on the planet....

I would address your other points but I believe you really are just trying to get a rise with these posts.
                        There is a whole movement like this called red pill PUA sad as it may seem. They have a warped perception of human relationships based on dark side traits that they have or aspire to . They then project these traits onto women .

Comment

It seems that the fires I got hit by some members is because I did not make myself clear of what I was trying to explain.

First of all I never ever said in my 2 posts to treat girls in a bad manner . Read my posts and you will realize that I never said that.
                          I feel pity and anger for the the girls that let men treat them badly.
                          I also said that I have never cheated on any girl I had in my life and if you will ask all of them they will speak about me with words of respect.
                          I speak from time to time with girls I had been involved either for a relationship either just for sex and they have always good mood speaking with me because I never hurt them in any way and I have also been a mentor for them in a lot of life aspects.(its their own words)
                          I was and I am always a guy that speak the truth and never try to manipulate or cheat any woman or man(friend) in any way.
                          I just have a strong character and never sucked in any women unreasonable and bad behaviors because I was always showing my limits and that I am a serous and independant male that no woman can treat me badly.

ALL I SAID in my posts was that you have to have a strong character and an independent nature for the girls to like you and respect you.
                          This does not ... I repeat it does not stands only for women.... Its also a good thing of a man to have .... Men and women (humans in general) like strong characters that provides security and independancy .... its a mind afrodisiac no matter the gender.

I was always treating women equal with me . I never liked to be on top in a relationship because if so , I would feel petty for the woman and the sex drive on my side would go down.... I and every reasonable person needs to admire their life-sex partners in order to have a quality sex and a quality outside sex.

So if you read this post of mine maybe you will understand that you misjudged my point of view ....
                          Its also the English language that is not my main one.

I apologize for any inconvenience
                          TeoDeles
                          Member of the Month July 2018
                          Last edited by TeoDeles; 06-16-2018, 04:50 AM.

Comment

It seems that the fires I got hit by some members is because I did not make myself clear of what I was trying to explain.

First of all I never ever said in my 2 posts to treat girls in a bad manner . Read my posts and you will realize that I never said that.
                            I feel pity and anger for the the girls that let men treat them badly.
                            I also said that I have never cheated on any girl I had in my life and if you will ask all of them they will speak about me with words of respect.
                            I speak from time to time with girls I had been involved either for a relationship either just for sex and they have always good mood speaking with me because I never hurt them in any way and I have also been a mentor for them in a lot of life aspects.(its their own words)
                            I was and I am always a guy that speak the truth and never try to manipulate or cheat any woman or man(friend) in any way.
                            I just have a strong character and never sucked in any women unreasonable and bad behaviors because I was always showing my limits and that I am a serous and independant male that no woman can treat me badly.

ALL I SAID in my posts was that you have to have a strong character and an independent nature for the girls to like you and respect you.
                            This does not ... I repeat it does not stands only for women.... Its also a good thing of a man to have .... Men and women (humans in general) like strong characters that provides security and independancy .... its a mind afrodisiac no matter the gender.

I was always treating women equal with me . I never liked to be on top in a relationship because if so , I would feel petty for the woman and the sex drive on my side would go down.... I and every reasonable person needs to admire their life-sex partners in order to have a quality sex and a quality outside sex.

So if you read this post of mine maybe you will understand that you misjudged my point of view ....
                            Its also the English language that is not my main one.

I apologize for any inconvenience
                            I'm sure there is plenty of disagreement with some of the points you have made but I think what really got these members fired up, especially the female members, were your comments such as these these.

What I described in my post is the NATURE of the woman's mind on this subject
                            . Unfortunately women aren t suitable to comment accurately on this sublect because they don t have self consciousness on this subject.
                            Cavalier
                            Retired Super Moderator
                            Member of the Month Feb 2015
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Cavalier; 06-16-2018, 06:30 AM.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                              I'm sure there is plenty of disagreement with some of the points you have made but I think what really got these members fired up, especially the female members, were your comments such as these these.
                              Yep it is going to be waaayy hard to walk that back.

Comment

Working...
                              X