Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friends are wasting their money on internet brides. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends are wasting their money on internet brides. Help.

A lot of my friends are really into these foreign women who are seeking men for marriage. I think this one’s an audacity and an act of desperation. With their age, they are too old to play around with these girls. I don’t know if they’re doing this to get married or to just get laid by a foreign woman. Should I just sit around and watch them waste their money on these women? Or shall I change my mindset? Are there real and successful marriages born out of online dating? Thanks!

What is it you are going to tell them they have not heard before ? Are you going to put a gun to their head to stop them ?

Comment

Hi Smith,

Thanks for the questions.

I appreciate your compassion and concern for your friends.

You can share your concerns. The likelihood of changing their minds may be hard. There are successful relationships formed to even marriages from online dating. As with anything, a risk is involved. The goal is to lessen the risk as possible by using prudence.
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Hey, hey, hey. I have had successful relationships through online dating and that's saying a lot in the gay world where a blow and go would be considered a date.

If you have already expressed your concerns as Pegasus and Ujjayi have suggested but they continue chasing after them, then your friends seem unlikely to change their actions. You know the details of your friendships the best.

Do you think your friends are in any danger? Aside from draining their bank accounts, are they harming themselves or doing anything illegal? If not, you may inadvertently weaken your friendships if you protest. You don't have to approve of how they live their lives, but you can be a supportive friend who doesn't share this interest in common.

Comment

Hey if you can get a rich one let me know.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah, you need to change your mindset.

Life is not one-size-fits-all.

I have had some amazing experiences through online dating, I've travelled around the world. I've fucked beautiful women, I've fucked beautiful ladyboys, I've experienced different cultures, eaten amazing food, and met some amazing people. I've felt like I was in heaven, and I've also had my share of tears too. If I could turn back the clock, would I do it all again? Definitely. No regrets. It's called living life to the full. Oh, and my friends and not even my parents have ever tried to talk me out of any of it. I've experienced euphoric highs, and crushing lows. Fantastic.

Some of your friends might get burned, and lose everything. Or they might find the girl they've always dreamed of and get married and live a wonderful life together. There are no guarantees.

Regardless of your personal opinions, they will make their own life choices.
            Starting size (Dec 2016):
            7 inch BPEL
            4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
            8 inch BPEL
            5 inch Girth

Comment

Originally posted by smithsmitten30 View Post
              A lot of my friends are really into these foreign women who are seeking men for marriage. I think this one’s an audacity and an act of desperation. With their age, they are too old to play around with these girls. I don’t know if they’re doing this to get married or to just get laid by a foreign woman. Should I just sit around and watch them waste their money on these women? Or shall I change my mindset? Are there real and successful marriages born out of online dating? Thanks!
              Tell them that as a sponsor to a foreign national they will be liable for any debt incurred for the next ten years after marriage. So after they separate or get a divorce their wives can rack up as much debt and legal fines as they want and your friends will be paying the bill.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

The cost and hassle to get them onshore is likely to be high.

Comment

Why not travel to Russia and Ukraine to check/pick them LIVE instead wasting money on sites that 90% are scammers and the 10% will bankrupt you by time you can find a real identity woman and meet in her country.
                  Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                  Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Working...
                  X