Rimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimming

What do you guys think about eating ass,I've never done it,thought it was gross,but im getting older and caring less about that,i kind of want to try it with my girlfriend,any advise or personal experience?thanks

If you want try it.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I started by fingering her from behind and kissing her butt, which led to licking, which led to the glory hole. Teased her a bit then went hole hog, very exciting for both of us. I pulled her buns apart wide after lubing her ass up and tongue F’d Her. It was so new and dirty for her she she actually came, which surprised the crap out of me, figuratively, not literally, LOL.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

This is not a breakfast topic I would assume!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          This is not a breakfast topic I would assume!
          Well of course not, I like my piece of ass for lunch.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Just use a baby wipe and go for it. There's not much else to eating ass.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Just to put things in the proper context 85% of the bacteria collected from escalator handrails in malls is fecal bacteria!

Comment

Hey, if she wants it, and she's nice and clean, and you're up for it, then go for it.

Adds another dimension to sex.

personally, I'm love licking my girls ass. She holds her ass cheeks apart for me, seeing her lovely small hands, pink fingernails. She tells me she's my slut. I love the gentle moans she makes when I do it.
                I think if a girl is truly into you, nothing is off limits. She will want to surrender her entire body in order to please you.
                Starting size (Dec 2016):
                7 inch BPEL
                4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                8 inch BPEL
                5 inch Girth

Comment

OMG, clean her up, pay her attention, and then go to town. Be gentle and slow especially if it's her first time because there's a ton of nerves there. You could practice on yourself using a lubed up finger to simulate your tongue. Try different movements like lightly and slowly tracing the outside of your hole with your finger. As you work yourself, use your other hand to rub your erogenous zones including nipples. It won't be long until you find out what you like, and then you can try with your girlfriend.

Rimming: It's not just for The Gays!

Comment

Love to give it. Would never recieve it.
                    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

When I first started eating the forbidden fruit I couldn't get enough.
                      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
                      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

We both like it
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

I was standing in ass up position and she was playing with my dick and licking my ass and i came. Iam also playing with her ass and she loves it
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

As Father Burty would say..."'Tis more blessed to GIVE than to receive!"!
                            ...But RECEIVING IS AMAZINGLY FUN TOO! So I recommend BOTH GIVING & RECEIVING, FOR SURE!

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
                              I was standing in ass up position and she was playing with my dick and licking my ass and i came. Iam also playing with her ass and she loves it
                              Have you ever been tempted to fart? Just for laugh? Would have made my day!
                              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X