Got caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got caught

Ups.. my gf found my extender.. i’m Really imbarrased! Havnt talked to her i just found it lying different when i left it. In a closet i told her she had business in. What to say!?
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
    Ups.. my gf found my extender.. i’m Really imbarrased! Havnt talked to her i just found it lying different when i left it. In a closet i told her she had business in. What to say!?
    Dont say anything. Let her bring it up. She mite be embarrassed that she intruded. Let it go, but I know in your heart you’re dying to talk to her about it. Try not to for as long as you can. I know, you wanna ask the question, ‘ have you noticed a difference?’
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      Dont say anything. Let her bring it up. She mite be embarrassed that she intruded. Let it go, but I know in your heart you’re dying to talk to her about it. Try not to for as long as you can. I know, you wanna ask the question, ‘ have you noticed a difference?’
      Yes, think thats a pretty good advice. And youre absolutely right. Just dying to talk to her about it. I know she have noticed a difference though. Feeling really mortified. Just hoping she does not discuss it with her friends.. man this is awkward!!

Comment

A part of me wants to be upset with her for snooping. But i know she will find the whole thing a major turnoff.

Comment

Yes, think thats a pretty good advice. And youre absolutely right. Just dying to talk to her about it. I know she have noticed a difference though. Feeling really mortified. Just hoping she does not discuss it with her friends.. man this is awkward!!
          I never kept my PE efforts from my wife or my kids for that matter, but we are all adults now. I don’t see any reason to be embarrassed but as I’ve aged I’ve come to the conclusion that I could give a rats ass what others think of me.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Just noticed your stats, were you with her from the start of PE? I mean my God you have nearly 2 inches of length gains, Congrats. She MUST have noticed.

Comment

Just noticed your stats, were you with her from the start of PE? I mean my God you have nearly 2 inches of length gains, Congrats. She MUST have noticed.
              Yes she have noticed. She thought it was from me beeing more sexually active since i came from a pretty much sexless marriage. Lol! To answer, yes i have been with her AS long as i have been doing PE. As many others she have a classic «ex with huge.. to on the verge on unnatural :-P» so it got me really motivated to continue with this.

Comment

How old was you Nroway when you started PE. I wouldn't bring it up, but at the same time if she's curious then my worry is she'll be talking about it. Would she even know what an extender is like and what's for? You could just say it's something you was thinking of doing for penis health but have decided not to use it.. It's a lie, but if you don't want her knowing the truth, then you have no choice but to lie.

Comment

I was 40. I recon she will see right through a explanation like that. Me trying to wiggle out of a imbarrasing situation. She will just think im double the idiot if i treat her like an idiot. :-) i dont think i have a Choice if she brings it up. Cards on the table i guess. And pray for her loyalty and discretion.

Comment

Don't be embarassed. How long have you been together? Are you positive she was snooping? Or could she have been just looking for something? If you're worried about her talking to her friends about it, talk to her. If you don't talk to her and explain it, she may talk to her friends to try to understand. If you do talk to her, let her know it's a personal thing and ask her not to mention it to anyone.

Being open and honest keeps the trust alive. No trust in a relationship = no relationship.

Comment

I was 40. I recon she will see right through a explanation like that. Me trying to wiggle out of a imbarrasing situation. She will just think im double the idiot if i treat her like an idiot. :-) i dont think i have a Choice if she brings it up. Cards on the table i guess. And pray for her loyalty and discretion.
                      I wouldn’t worry to much about her discussing it with her friends. It’s been mentioned many times most women don’t talk about size with their friends. But then most women aren’t with a monster cock, you luck dog.

Comment

Been together 1.5 years. Yes i told her that she should never open that cabinet. And i have hidden it under some towels and such. So she was snooping. But i guess thats only human. Yes i should tell her not to tell. It really hard to form this sentence lol.

Comment

I wouldn’t worry to much about her discussing it with her friends. It’s been mentioned many times most women don’t talk about size with their friends. But then most women aren’t with a monster cock, you luck dog.
                          Neh i think you are wrong or your sources are. They do absolutly talk about sizes with friends. Heard different girl crews discussing this more times than i can count. Thank you for your uplifting words! The shame is still overwhelming :-P i texted her just before i started this post. Just saying «snoop» and she replied now just saying «yes»

Comment

Considering a preemptive strike replying. «Why did you do that?» yes or no?

Comment

It's possible she was thinking you were hiding something from her and curiosity got the best of her. Also... there's the whole "Never, ever, ever push this big red button in front of you." haha. Of course it's going to get pushed. Like you said, it's human nature. You could just let her know that you asked her never to go in that cabinet and never talked to her about PE because you felt embarassed by it all. You may get some sympathy points? I don't know her though, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                              X