Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don’t love her anymore; how should I tell her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t love her anymore; how should I tell her?

Two weeks ago, I came to realize that I have fallen out of love with my girlfriend. I met her last year on my Ukraine ski trip. She’s sweet but very controlling. It was me who had problems to deal with. I got fed up with her having full control over me. She wants me to follow her rules every time. Isn’t it bad? I mean, I got a life to live with too. I hate being told of what should I do. She doesn’t want me to bond with my friends. She hates my friends. She wants my free time all for herself. Also, she wants me to update her with everything that I do--- EVERYTHING; from taking a shower to eating my meals and whatsoever. It’s sort of annoying, right? I have swallowed her attitude for like five months and I can’t do it any longer. Our relationship is very toxic and I can’t let myself be drown by this. However, I have been thinking as to how to tell her what I exactly want. I’m afraid she might not understand me. How should I start telling her what I want to happen without making her feel betrayed?

Umm do you think it will make any difference what you say you want ?

Comment

Looool..stopped reading at "following her rules" WTF!!!

I'll throw her from window if she ever show any sign of trying to control..

My advice dump her before she does. No normal woman want a man she can control..she might be playing games to test you more and more...see if you'll take her shit. Face her with the truth, her bad behavior, then turn your back and walk..keeping her behind wondering what a great MAN you turned to be.
      Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
      Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Just be honest.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

was there mistaking infatuation for love ?

Got to be careful on that one.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Umm do you think it will make any difference what you say you want ?
            I think so. I really hope it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamany View Post
              Looool..stopped reading at "following her rules" WTF!!!

I'll throw her from window if she ever show any sign of trying to control..

My advice dump her before she does. No normal woman want a man she can control..she might be playing games to test you more and more...see if you'll take her shit. Face her with the truth, her bad behavior, then turn your back and walk..keeping her behind wondering what a great MAN you turned to be.
              I'll do this very soon. Thank you for the advice.

Comment

Seems strange to me that you're afraid she will feel betrayed, while she seems perfectly happy feeling that she controls you.
                Even now, as you consider how to tell her, you are still allowing this girl to control you...

Always appears odd to me that a man will allow another human being who is pysically weaker than him, to dominate and control him. Why put up with that? Because you love her? So, is that what love is really all about? I think not.

It's already over. She just doesn't know it yet. So just tell her, and get on with your life.
                Starting size (Dec 2016):
                7 inch BPEL
                4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                8 inch BPEL
                5 inch Girth

Comment

Just refuse to give her money and BAM! She'll be gone.
                  Vitex
                  Last edited by Vitex; 07-16-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X