Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just broke up with my girlfriend

And damn it feels good.

We were together for 9 months and happy for 8 of those. We met in college last Fall in Drama and shared a lot of the same friends. The only problem we had was with her not putting in the time to pass her classes this semester. I had to do her work for one class just so she wouldn't end up on probation. She got an A instead of 3 F's last semester. I was pissed at her for wasting all that time.

She dumped me for less than a day in May because I was such an asshole about her not doing her work. I turned it around on her, then we got back together and everything was good. That was until she started hanging out with her female co-workers. She went out on a girl's night out and started blowing me off. Now, I don't know about you gentlemen but that's one of my pet peeves in a relationship. I don't allow people to use me and then ignore me repeatedly.

This wasn't just for a few weeks, she blew me off on her birthday to hang out with her new gal pals, stopped responding to my texts and stopped calling me back. But then she still wanted to take me to a movie, hang out for half a day, and come over to get some dick and play video games.

So I sent her a text yesterday that said "I am not getting what I need out of this relationship... You're about to lose me if things don't change." To which she replied, "Well then I guess I am gonna have to lose you." I called her up right after and told her that it didn't have to be this way. I got some bull about her not wanting to be tied down. So I shouted "THEN LEAVE!" And told her to come over tomorrow for her stuff.

Didn't hear from her all day until my doorbell rang around 9:30pm. She got a ride from her new bestie (the worst girl of the group). I was about to take the trash out, I had my keys and the trash in my hands, so I had to put everything down and answer the door. I already had all her stuff in a box. When I turned around she had already grabbed it and asked if that was everything. I told her to hold on, grabbed the bottle of cranberry juiced I bought for her for her period and put it in a plastic bag.

We smoked a little weed in a vaporizer, she made a reference about something I sent her in a tweet she's ignored for days, I made a joke about it and she laughed. She asked me about getting my stuff back. I told her I don't want it, that she can throw it away. I gave her a hug at the door, kissed her forehead, said "Goodbye honey", and told her to enjoy her life (got a "You too!"), and went to take the trash out. I barely got a glimpse but her driver was that bitch that convinced her to break up with me before.

Now, I know this is the internet and messages don't come across but throughout the entire interaction with her I was indifferent to her. I got the tip from Patrice O'Neal [vid below]. I got over the breakup yesterday after a few minutes. Then I realized how easy it will be for me to get another girlfriend if I wanted. She on the other hand is going to be missing out because I was way too good to her, which was part of the problem... She had some insecurities and general depression, but I stuck through that until she drove me away. Well, I kinda let her abuse my love so I left.

I was her first love and treated her very special. We never fought, the sex was incredible every time, and I did every little thing I could to make her happy... Including buying her chocolate and cranberry juice for her period (which started today). I guess you could say I spoiled her. Towards the end she didn't have to carry her weight with the relationship because I was taking care of everything. The only thing I asked for was for her to not prioritize me last.

The beauty of all of this is that I'm experienced enough to know how this plays out. I've through a divorce and lot of breakups and was on a forum for divorce for a few years. These things tend to follow a pattern and I know what's next. She's not going to know what's she's lost until it's too late and she's given the freedom that she thought she wanted for a few weeks. She'll see what I've know for years... Women who work together cannot be friends, especially if they are all single and competing with each other for attention. And I know how to breakup like a champ.

I probably shouldn't have broken up with her the night before she goes to a party but I don't care. She can bang everyone there, I'm never going to sleep with her again. Though I doubt would happen this soon.... Meanwhile, I'm gonna hang out and work on homework here, workout, and get ready for school next month where I will find someone else. By the time she's realized what she's lost I will be making another geeky girl giggle.

I'm rambling here, I know. But the greatest lesson I learned from life was how replaceable women are. If your wife or girlfriend doesn't want you... Relax, there's plenty more who do. And if you're a good guy and don't beat you wife/girlfriend, don't have a drinking problem, don't cheat, and don't creep women out women will find you when you least expect it. They're like moths attracted to a bug zapper. You just have to be happy and care free at the time.

https://youtu.be/m1Pl6iqgFVw
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Good luck my friend. Stay strong.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Was this the 18 yr old you were dating?

Comment

Umm i thought you broke up awhile back.

Comment

Good luck going trough this, you are right there are so many women.
          But i guess you were right, not even 8x6 inch dick will secure a realtionship.

Comment

Enjoy! Sucks you had to break up but can't stand a woman who doesn't realize how good they got it and takes you for granted. Then later on there like wow I wish other guys were like you...yup missed your shot have a nice life lol

Gotta ask how old are you? Being in school and all and been through a divorce...if you don't mind me asking that is.
            6/26/18 measurements

BPEL-6 7/8"
            NBPEL-6 1/4"
            MEG-4 3/4"
            BEG-5.5"
            FL-3.5-4.5"
            FG-4"

Goals

BPEL-7.5-8"
            NBPEL-7"
            MEG-5.25"
            BEG-6"
            FL-5"
            FG-4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by CFG View Post
              Enjoy! Sucks you had to break up but can't stand a woman who doesn't realize how good they got it and takes you for granted. Then later on there like wow I wish other guys were like you...yup missed your shot have a nice life lol

Gotta ask how old are you? Being in school and all and been through a divorce...if you don't mind me asking that is.
              I'm 30.

Comment

Hmm 12years is a big age difference at that age. It's pretty normal to act crazy and have multi partners of short duration at that age . Espeially in Uni.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Hmm 12years is a big age difference at that age. It's pretty normal to act crazy and have multi partners of short duration at that age . Espeially in Uni.
                  She's not even in a university, I am. She's only going to community college and failing at that. She's failed all but one class every semester and that's because I was helping her.

She didn't start acting crazy until she started hanging out with her single female friends. They've been jealous of her relationship this whole time and have been talking bad about me, trying to get her to breakup with me so they could spend more time together.

I have been seeing the signs for about a month now that I needed to dump her. She wasn't acting like she was cheating (believe me I know the signs) but she was acting like her single friends. She started getting new clothes, getting manicures, and talking about her work friends like they were her best friends... Kinda like she was back in highschool but hanging out with community college dropouts. It started getting to the point where I knew she was going to start blowing off dates so I dumped her.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE View Post
                    Good luck going trough this, you are right there are so many women.
                    But i guess you were right, not even 8x6 inch dick will secure a realtionship.
                    Penis size has nothing to do with security in a relationship. I'm 8.5" by 6.3" now but I've been above 8" by 6" since I started dating women. You know what that's done for me? I have been cheated on by every ex but this girl, and that's only because I dumped her before it came to that.

Having a big dick doesn't guarantee you a happy relationship unless that's all you have to offer. If all you want is to hook up with women who only want sex then having a big dick doesn't hurt. You can love them and leave them quickly without any emotions. But those relationships are going to be short lived because most women want more than that.

And a big dick will only get you so far with women. I am living proof of that. Women don't care about your size until they want to fuck you. To get to that point you have to be funny, caring, kind, and have something you love more than her, and be able to show a woman that you're not going to put up with her crap. To get her to want to have sex with you, you have to be someone she likes enough to want to get to know you better, so interesting she wants to hear more from you, and make her comfortable enough that she accepts you seducing her... After that your big cock is just a pleasant surprise she can brag to all her girlfriends about, but what it still doesn't make up for skill or personality.

Comment

I think you should be proud of yourself. She was young to be in a serious relationship with a 30 year old. You both were always going to want different things.

But hopefully you have set her benchmark of how she should be treated in relationships and she'll not accept poor behaviour from men in the future.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

@OP

You just passed through similar situation I was into few months ago and have a thread about it here..

When you're in a relationship you give from your heart bcoz you love...but that doesnt work with most women..sooner than later they will label that under needy..nice guy..etc

But that also proves to you that they dont deserve you for long run..or serious relation.

I also had problem with my ex giving much value to her friends and one specific girl she call her very smart bcoz she gets very high grades!! when they are all useless friends who spend their days in coffee shops!!

Will not comment much about the end with your gf..how you acted very needy..etc but I totally understand you and know your feelings..you still love her and wanted to end it nicely or even most probable fix the broken while she already was determined to breakup bcoz of her friends or whoever put that idea in her mind..surely told her to test you to see if you're a man who will dont give a damn or a nice guy who will take her shit ..follow her..afraid of breaking up as you did..in all cases she proved to be not worth.

My ending way was destructive...but honestly am better with that than kissing her forehead..giving her juice and all that nice guy action you had done..

Such women never understand in that way.

They prefer who shows no emotions..who control them as a man..who doesnt give a shit about them..
                        If you just said what's happening..and what you gonna do..could had advice you for better ending.

It is really sad that most women think similarly these days..would really like to find a pure honest innocent girl and I'll somehow forget the game for her..but yet all are the same playing testing mentality!! But when you're playing with such..you must be real good to survive and fuck them or just search for the good type of girl similar to your straight forward serious mentality.

Briefly, you must had told her in person... looking into her eyes..that this relationship not working..you're behaving very bad..you are not putting effort to fix things..not happy with you..I now end our relation..then you walk away without any kiss hug wait for her reply..nothing..just stand up..turn your back and gooooo..

In your case, after texting her what you said..but it must had been a sure breakup text..not "if" you continue..we'll breakup..

Just...the similar words as I said above then I breakup with you..

In this way, you threw the ball in her playground that she feels the fire..the loss..and most importantly that you dont give a damn..so she tries her best to come back together..if she didnt then great..you knew for sure she dont love you.
                        Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                        Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                          I think you should be proud of yourself. She was too young to be in a serious relationship with a 30 year old. You both were always going to want different things.

But hopefully you have set her benchmark of how she should be treated in relationships and she'll not accept poor behaviour from men in the future.
                          Yeah, she was young. But I treated her like an adult and was very good to her.

I hope so. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamany View Post
                            My ending way was destructive...but honestly am better with that than kissing her forehead..giving her juice and all that nice guy action you had done..

They prefer who shows no emotions..who control them as a man..who doesnt give a shit about them..
                            If you just said what's happening..and what you gonna do..could had advice you for better ending.
                            Ok, maybe in your culture but here things are done differently....

I'm not going to comment on your take on relationships because you seem to only care about the power struggle and what's masculine or feminine, but I did all that "nice guy" stuff for a reason. There is a way to breakup with a girl you care about that's not "here take your stuff and get the fuck out my house" without acting "needy" which was what I did.

The reason I acted nice when I broke up with her, and the reason I am always nice during a breakup, is because it's counterintuitive to what women want. They want a reason to hate you for acting like an asshole during the breakup or to feel like they are better than you when they've crushed your spirit. But when you're nice and happy about them leaving they get nothing to feed off of and it drives them crazy. Did you listen to the YouTube video?

Comment

The more pua stuff i read the less impressed i am .

Comment

Working...
                              X